Anyone want to make a bet, that the suspects are white men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got paid today and I am willing to give my 1279.56 paycheck to anyone who's willing to bet me that the suspect were not black, but white men, trying to start a race war.

Here's why, they were snipers, thats a white man's dormain. Did it from a distance and once caught committed suicide...screams whitey all day!!

"This is one of our suspects. Please help us find him!" the police department captioned the pic.

View image on Twitter
Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y.jpg

Follow
Dallas Police Depart

✔@DallasPD

This is one of our suspects. Please help us find him!

11:52 PM - 7 Jul 2016
Why do any of you people even respond to this jerk tigered,by responding to him you are dragging yourselves DOWN to his level,unless you enjoy being as stupid as him,put him on ignore and future postings go back up to normal levels.
He just makes an excellent pivot-man in an asshole kicking contest.

I just got paid today and I am willing to give my 1279.56 paycheck to anyone who's willing to bet me that the suspect were not black, but white men, trying to start a race war.

Here's why, they were snipers, thats a white man's dormain. Did it from a distance and once caught committed suicide...screams whitey all day!!
Hey, dumbfuck, what dormain (sic) did the D.C. snipers belong to?

Did you forget about the DC sniper or just conveniently ignoring it ?

micah-xavier-johnson.jpg

Killed by robot explosive,, Micah X Johnson, was shooting at police for hours from El Centro College parking garage. Age 25

TNHarley RE: our discussion in the other thread, it seems we both forgot about tigerred when discussing the dumbest posters on this site.

at least he was kind enough to include his IQ in his username though to warn other posters.

I Will call you on that one...

The tigger was wrong...the fact the guy was dead, should have been a wake up call...white terrorist live to see another day....so to all that took on my bet, List your address here, complete with all details and I'll see that you get my check.

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Place of Employment:
City:
State:

You lose....

Lone Gunman Laughed, Sang During Standoff: Sources

You lose....

Lone Gunman Laughed, Sang During Standoff: Sources
I made a bad call, should have known better if the guy was dead....he was black, like what the fuck was I thinking? So, it was Bush war nut, eh? Another GW causualty dead, ie VET!!!

You would be wrong, as usual. What is surprising is black men that can shoot that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back