Anyone Who Thinks Baltimore Is Not an Infested Sh^thole I Offer a Deal

The orange whore works only for his base. He has repeatedly denigrated people who support the Democratic Party, which is supported by huge numbers of Americans. He does not work for the American People. Just review the videos of his speeches. Review the list of his appointees. We have had only two viable political parties in the U.S., but one of them has been destroyed by idiotic right-wingers who have turned it into some sort of white-trash party. Gone are the days when the republican party was led by intelligent, respectable people whom we could vote for. There is only one party left upright; the one that doesn't chant stupidity and doesn't seek to make all of us into Texas or Alabama. Not all of us are crude and primitive people.

The above is all correct, provided you interpret as those he works for, his base, the 0.1% investor class (both international and domestic). Yes, he panders to the vulgar, resentment-driven goofs, those who think that "build the wall" is a complete major-party political program, but that's just his "base". He does not work for them, though.

What is this thing about our cities being "shitholes"? So you and the orange whore don't like densely populated areas? Do you live someplace where cows vote? Harris County, Texas? Tennessee? Kentucky? You just don't like it when human beings gather together and live side-by-side.

As opposed to you wingnuts, who want to deny the people in these pockets the right to even vote to change things.

Wow, Trump says something racist and Sweet Sue is here to his defense. Color me surprised.

(She'll whine I said something funny about Political Chick next.)

Hysteria makes up a bunch of stuff about me and now you do too. Like I don't want people TO VOTE.

Why are Leftist Democrats so stupid and crazy? Wait maybe don't answer that

Accepting that I am "Hysteria," What have I "made up" about you? All that I know about you is that you are a faux "Christian" fundie who worships frankie graham and penises in general. I don't think that you know anything at all about Baltimore. It is a place that I know and have frequented many times. It is an insult for anyone holding the office of President of the United States to attempt to degrade the People of the United States living in any location.

You have never said what shithole you live in.

Honey here's how crazy you are. You put these two sentences right together:

All that I know about you is that you are a faux "Christian" fundie who worships frankie graham and penises in general.

I have to go easy on you. You are actually not well....I'm sorry for it

You have confessed to both of these things. So you don't want to own it.

So in your mind, I confessed that I worship both Franklin Graham and penises.

Explain how you think this happened. In your mind.

You have confessed to both. You have confessed to following frankie and to want someone with a penis to rule you. You are a fundie. Go live your disgusting life.

The orange whore works only for his base. He has repeatedly denigrated people who support the Democratic Party, which is supported by huge numbers of Americans. He does not work for the American People. Just review the videos of his speeches. Review the list of his appointees. We have had only two viable political parties in the U.S., but one of them has been destroyed by idiotic right-wingers who have turned it into some sort of white-trash party. Gone are the days when the republican party was led by intelligent, respectable people whom we could vote for. There is only one party left upright; the one that doesn't chant stupidity and doesn't seek to make all of us into Texas or Alabama. Not all of us are crude and primitive people.

The above is all correct, provided you interpret as those he works for, his base, the 0.1% investor class (both international and domestic). Yes, he panders to the vulgar, resentment-driven goofs, those who think that "build the wall" is a complete major-party political program, but that's just his "base". He does not work for them, though.

He markets to his base.

He's willing to corruptly use his power for and against the .01% (if they offend his delicate self).

Hysteria makes up a bunch of stuff about me and now you do too. Like I don't want people TO VOTE.

Accepting that I am "Hysteria," What have I "made up" about you? All that I know about you is that you are a faux "Christian" fundie who worships frankie graham and penises in general. I don't think that you know anything at all about Baltimore. It is a place that I know and have frequented many times. It is an insult for anyone holding the office of President of the United States to attempt to degrade the People of the United States living in any location.

All that I know about you is that you are a faux "Christian" fundie who worships frankie graham and penises in general.

You have confessed to both. You have confessed to following frankie and to want someone with a penis to rule you. You are a fundie. Go live your disgusting life.

You're insane. For real.

I Am the Only One just weighed in on San Fransisco. He has a plan to make it better, if only it were part of America.

I’ll put you up in a Motel 6 in downtown Baltimore for a night and you can go on CNN the next day and talk about what a great place this is to vacation.

If you think ‘infested’ is racist, let’s just say only a dog hears a dog whistle.

BTW - Bernie called Baltimore worse than North Korea.

Because tramp put down Cummings now we can expect trash talk about Baltimore. Man he just sets you guys up, and then you guys start repeating him. Do you have a mind of your own?

Because tramp put down Cummings now we can expect trash talk about Baltimore.
They've been trash talking Baltimore for years.

Even before a previous mayor, Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, told the protestors to light it up.
The problem isn't so much that he belittled an American city, as unbecoming as that is; the problem is that every time he uses the word, "infested," he does so in regards to minorities. The man is a bigot, plain and simple.

I’ll put you up in a Motel 6 in downtown Baltimore for a night and you can go on CNN the next day and talk about what a great place this is to vacation.

If you think ‘infested’ is racist, let’s just say only a dog hears a dog whistle.

Because tramp put down Cummings now we can expect trash talk about Baltimore. Man he just sets you guys up, and then you guys start repeating him. Do you have a mind of your own?

Even before a previous mayor, Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, told the protestors to light it up.
The problem isn't so much that he belittled an American city, as unbecoming as that is; the problem is that every time he uses the word, "infested," he does so in regards to minorities. The man is a bigot, plain and simple.

more opinion

He markets to his base.

He's willing to corruptly use his power for and against the .01% (if they offend his delicate self).

As far as I can see, he has done nothing against the interests of the 0.01%. Oh, he may have insulted Bezos, or something, but...

more opinion

And a darned good one!

Funny how that goes with "I have not a racist bone in my body", no?

more opinion

And a darned good one!

because it fits your talking point?

As opposed to you wingnuts, who want to deny the people in these pockets the right to even vote to change things.

Wow, Trump says something racist and Sweet Sue is here to his defense. Color me surprised.

(She'll whine I said something funny about Political Chick next.)

ma'am, once you are around these cockroaches long enough, you will know better than to ask them for anything.

more opinion

And a darned good one!

Exactly! Well, that, and there are no reasonable arguments against it. Trump is a Kiss White, Kick Brown kind of guy.

more opinion

And a darned good one!

Exactly! Well, that, and there are no reasonable arguments against it. Trump is a Kiss White, Kick Brown kind of guy.

Well, that, and there are no reasonable arguments against it.

and, of course, no reasonable arguments FOR it.

Thanks for portraying a partisan fool.

He markets to his base.

As far as I can see, he has done nothing against the interests of the 0.01%. Oh, he may have insulted Bezos, or something, but...

He has taken points off Amazon stock with Post Office tweets, and his actions against the Time Warner/AT&T merger were suspect. Reportedly, the trade war has shaved $2T off the collective wealth of the global elite - not that they'll miss it - but I doubt they're happy about it. Other than the tax cut, I don't think he's shown a coherent deference to anyone other than Saudis, Israelis and Russians.

more opinion

And a darned good one!

You're all Birthers, now.

Remember when they were the lunatic fringe?

more opinion

And a darned good one!

Remember when they were the lunatic fringe?

Seriously, that's your comeback?

More of a loser than I thought

He has taken points off Amazon stock with Post Office tweets, and his actions against the Time Warner/AT&T merger were suspect. Reportedly, the trade war has shaved $2T off the collective wealth of the global elite - not that they'll miss it - but I doubt they're happy about it. Other than the tax cut, I don't think he's shown a coherent deference to anyone other than Saudis, Israelis and Russians.

I see what you mean.

Those were not actions targeting the 0.01%, merely against some select members of that class he finds insufficiently deferential. All told, he still works for that class, from the tax cuts to deregulation.

Other than that, every point off Amazon (and similar vultures') stock is a good thing for the world.

Forum List

Back