Anyone Who Thinks Baltimore Is Not an Infested Sh^thole I Offer a Deal

This is a great issue to have a discussion about but unfortunately it won't get much serious debate because of how it's been framed. I imagine it will turn into a group hug or a food fight.....
Food fight!!!!! "rats love leftovers"

I guess they aren't going to talk and talk and talk about Chicago anymore....they've been told to switch to Baltimore and like good little cultists, they obey.
Fox News will have to shift gears

Kill that Chicago story......we need dirt on Baltimore
5 seconds on Twitter and Trump has you Leftards dancing for a week.

You’re his puppets.
Trump seems incapable of keeping his racism under wraps
Lol
Only a fucking retard thinks name calling is racism...

Trump seems to be on a bender criticizing black politicians by telling them they come from shitholes

Ever seen him do the same in referring to poor white communities

Would that be racism or just be a coincidence?
Leftards think being poor is a crime. Good grief.

I guess they aren't going to talk and talk and talk about Chicago anymore....they've been told to switch to Baltimore and like good little cultists, they obey.

You’re his puppets.
Lol

Trump seems to be on a bender criticizing black politicians by telling them they come from shitholes

Lol
Most people learn this in grade school, unless they are snowflakes.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me...
The countless times I’ve been called a prairie Nigggger never once was I offended... name Calling does not have that power.

I’ll put you up in a Motel 6 in downtown Baltimore for a night and you can go on CNN the next day and talk about what a great place this is to vacation.

If you think ‘infested’ is racist, let’s just say only a dog hears a dog whistle.

BTW - Bernie called Baltimore worse than North Korea.

Because tramp put down Cummings now we can expect trash talk about Baltimore. Man he just sets you guys up, and then you guys start repeating him. Do you have a mind of your own?
View attachment 271523
Naw, we can talk about any liberal run city and come up with the same ending.
View attachment 271524

Dan Gilbert would be upset with you for calling his city of Detroit a dump. Tramps trade war didn't help Baltimore,

Now you are not just talking about Baltimore , you are talking about all cities tramp doesn't like and also all people he doesn't like.
Trump works for all Americans. That's why American hating liberals like yourself hate him.

The orange whore works only for his base. He has repeatedly denigrated people who support the Democratic Party, which is supported by huge numbers of Americans. He does not work for the American People. Just review the videos of his speeches. Review the list of his appointees. We have had only two viable political parties in the U.S., but one of them has been destroyed by idiotic right-wingers who have turned it into some sort of white-trash party. Gone are the days when the republican party was led by intelligent, respectable people whom we could vote for. There is only one party left upright; the one that doesn't chant stupidity and doesn't seek to make all of us into Texas or Alabama. Not all of us are crude and primitive people.

I’ll put you up in a Motel 6 in downtown Baltimore for a night and you can go on CNN the next day and talk about what a great place this is to vacation.

If you think ‘infested’ is racist, let’s just say only a dog hears a dog whistle.

Because tramp put down Cummings now we can expect trash talk about Baltimore. Man he just sets you guys up, and then you guys start repeating him. Do you have a mind of your own?
View attachment 271523
View attachment 271524

Dan Gilbert would be upset with you for calling his city of Detroit a dump. Tramps trade war didn't help Baltimore,

Now you are not just talking about Baltimore , you are talking about all cities tramp doesn't like and also all people he doesn't like.
Trump works for all Americans. That's why American hating liberals like yourself hate him.

The orange whore works only for his base. He has repeatedly denigrated people who support the Democratic Party, which is supported by huge numbers of Americans. He does not work for the American People. Just review the videos of his speeches. Review the list of his appointees. We have had only two viable political parties in the U.S., but one of them has been destroyed by idiotic right-wingers who have turned it into some sort of white-trash party. Gone are the days when the republican party was led by intelligent, respectable people whom we could vote for. There is only one party left upright; the one that doesn't chant stupidity and doesn't seek to make all of us into Texas or Alabama. Not all of us are crude and primitive people.
BUTT HURT ALERT
DEFCON 3

Lol
Thought so, You don’t even know what rural is.

Suburbs are not rural...

I'm not in the suburbs. I told you I live in a rural area. If you have more than your limited imagination to offer, cough it up.
Lol
And yet You refuse to say where. I suspect you don’t know what real rural is...

I live in north western South Dakota… Now that’s rural

Nothing more than your imagination then. I don't give a fuck what you suspect.
Driving 20-30 minutes to get to the city is not rural... lol
Just as I suspected.

It does sting a bit, doesn’t it?

Yet, oddly, you have no evidence. You do supply your own idiotic laugh track. That's something, anyway. Shit, it takes me 20 minutes to get to a town of fewer than 2,000 - a lot fewer.
Lol
All hat and no cattle... huh?

View attachment 271523
View attachment 271524

This coming from people that wanted the Clinton's back in the white house. Lol, that's all I got to say.

You’re his puppets.
Lol

Leftards think being poor is a crime. Good grief.
Lol
Entitlement is a fucked up disease

View attachment 271523
View attachment 271524

BUTT HURT ALERT
DEFCON 3
I know what did Obama do for blacks? Trump has done more.

When I was in the Army, "The Block" in Baltimore was the seediest area I had ever seen. That said, anyone who has been in the right - that is to say, wrong - sections of Boston, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and many more, know that Baltimore isn't unique. A President who wasn't un-American would do more than spout insults about it. 700,000 Americans live in Cummings' district.
Thank you for your service.

The thing that all those cities have in common is that they are run by Democrats, Balmer being just one of them.

This whole thing came up when Cummings slammed the President saying that the border was so dangerous because of Trump being a racist, and Trump simply fired back.

But it is racist for white people to criticize black people for any reason at all these days.

That is horse crap and most people ignore it.
What would Republicans do differently to end poverty in our cities?

When I was in the Army, "The Block" in Baltimore was the seediest area I had ever seen. That said, anyone who has been in the right - that is to say, wrong - sections of Boston, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and many more, know that Baltimore isn't unique. A President who wasn't un-American would do more than spout insults about it. 700,000 Americans live in Cummings' district.

The thing that all those cities have in common is that they are run by Democrats, Balmer being just one of them.

This whole thing came up when Cummings slammed the President saying that the border was so dangerous because of Trump being a racist, and Trump simply fired back.

But it is racist for white people to criticize black people for any reason at all these days.

Tell Amazon they’re welcome to open a business that creates thousands of jobs instead of chasing them away?

View attachment 271523
View attachment 271524

You are all mind dead cockroaches.

Tell Amazon they’re welcome to open a business that creates thousands of jobs instead of chasing them away?

Give them $3.4 billion in incentives to tide them over until most of those jobs are done by robots.

Who wants to live in a racist, white infested state like Alabama. Infested with Red Neck, Maga hat wearing, pedophile supporting, under educated, white people.
25% African. So I guess blacks do.

View attachment 271523
View attachment 271524

BUTT HURT ALERT
DEFCON 3

How do you explain someone who purports to be the president of the United States and the entire American People attacking Americans in every speech and action? Entire cities in the United States? Please write like an intelligent grown-up, not "butt hurt" or "defcon."

View attachment 271523
View attachment 271524

BUTT HURT ALERT
DEFCON 3

How do you explain someone who purports to be the president of the United States and the entire American People attacking Americans in every speech and action? Entire cities in the United States? Please write like an intelligent grown-up, not "butt hurt" or "defcon."
So you are supporting those leaders letting their cities turn into shit holes. While they get rich? Nancy Pelosi ring a bell?

I've been there. Like many Democrat American cities, there are nice pockets and a lot of rot and ruin.

Cummings has been in office in the House since 1996 and was a public figure before that. We should expect better. Moreover, the people in his district should expect a LOT better. But not you, and not other Leftists. You're happy enough to visit the pockets of places YOU can afford and leave the rat infested and trash dumps to the "other" people. Like Cummings, see.

As opposed to you wingnuts, who want to deny the people in these pockets the right to even vote to change things.

Wow, Trump says something racist and Sweet Sue is here to his defense. Color me surprised.

(She'll whine I said something funny about Political Chick next.)

Hysteria makes up a bunch of stuff about me and now you do too. Like I don't want people TO VOTE.

Why are Leftist Democrats so stupid and crazy? Wait maybe don't answer that

Accepting that I am "Hysteria," What have I "made up" about you? All that I know about you is that you are a faux "Christian" fundie who worships frankie graham and penises in general. I don't think that you know anything at all about Baltimore. It is a place that I know and have frequented many times. It is an insult for anyone holding the office of President of the United States to attempt to degrade the People of the United States living in any location.

You have never said what shithole you live in.

Honey here's how crazy you are. You put these two sentences right together:

All that I know about you is that you are a faux "Christian" fundie who worships frankie graham and penises in general.

I have to go easy on you. You are actually not well....I'm sorry for it

You have confessed to both of these things. So you don't want to own it.

So in your mind, I confessed that I worship both Franklin Graham and penises.

Explain how you think this happened. In your mind.

Forum List

Back