Anyone Who Thinks Baltimore Is Not an Infested Sh^thole I Offer a Deal

When I was in the Army, "The Block" in Baltimore was the seediest area I had ever seen. That said, anyone who has been in the right - that is to say, wrong - sections of Boston, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and many more, know that Baltimore isn't unique. A President who wasn't un-American would do more than spout insults about it. 700,000 Americans live in Cummings' district.
Thank you for your service.

The thing that all those cities have in common is that they are run by Democrats, Balmer being just one of them.

This whole thing came up when Cummings slammed the President saying that the border was so dangerous because of Trump being a racist, and Trump simply fired back.

But it is racist for white people to criticize black people for any reason at all these days.

That is horse crap and most people ignore it.

The poorest states in the country are run by Republicans. Maybe Republicans could transfer that expertise to cities. I get that Repubs love to bash cities. Why not offer them some excellent right-wing leadership?

Jared Kushner's family real estate company has racked up more than 170 code violations in Baltimore after failing to comply with local laws, officials said Thursday.

Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz said local officials had to threaten sanctions to get Kushner Companies to address necessary repairs. The county withheld U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) rental payments at nine of the company's properties and issued $3,500 in fines.
Jared Kushner's family company faces more than 170 Baltimore violations
-----------------------------------------

Jared Kushner is a slumlord.

When I was in the Army, "The Block" in Baltimore was the seediest area I had ever seen. That said, anyone who has been in the right - that is to say, wrong - sections of Boston, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and many more, know that Baltimore isn't unique. A President who wasn't un-American would do more than spout insults about it. 700,000 Americans live in Cummings' district.

The thing that all those cities have in common is that they are run by Democrats, Balmer being just one of them.

This whole thing came up when Cummings slammed the President saying that the border was so dangerous because of Trump being a racist, and Trump simply fired back.

But it is racist for white people to criticize black people for any reason at all these days.

The poorest states in the country are run by Republicans. Maybe Republicans could transfer that expertise to cities. I get that Repubs love to bash cities. Why not offer them some excellent right-wing leadership?
The only thing the Repubs can offer them is advice on how to collect more free stuff.
Federal Anti-Poverty Programs Primarily Help the GOP's Base

Lol
Do you realize the divide in this country is not financial or race, its urban and rural.
And the two have zero in common when it comes to needs, wants and interests.

Rural America Does not have significant violent crime problems, They don’t have a spending problem generally, Rural America controls where the energy comes from, where the food comes from and The landmass of this country.

But then again political correctness has made you fucking retarded

Lol
Do you realize the divide in this country is not financial or race, its urban and rural.

Rural America Does not have significant violent crime problems, They don’t have a spending problem generally, Rural America controls where the energy comes from, where the food comes from and The landmass of this country.

I live in rural America, you yammering fuckstick.

Jared Kushner's family real estate company has racked up more than 170 code violations in Baltimore after failing to comply with local laws, officials said Thursday.

Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz said local officials had to threaten sanctions to get Kushner Companies to address necessary repairs. The county withheld U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) rental payments at nine of the company's properties and issued $3,500 in fines.
Jared Kushner's family company faces more than 170 Baltimore violations
-----------------------------------------

Jared Kushner is a slumlord.
:CryingCow:

Like I said Baltimore is the classic case of people shitting where they sleep and eat

Lol

Lol
What do you call rural?

Lol

Lol
What do you call rural?

Jesus H.

Lol

Lol
What do you call rural?

Jesus H.
Lol
Thought so, You don’t even know what rural is.

Suburbs are not rural...

Lol

Lol
What do you call rural?

Jesus H.
Lol

Suburbs are not rural...

I'm not in the suburbs. I told you I live in a rural area. If you have more than your limited imagination to offer, cough it up.

Lol

Lol
What do you call rural?

Jesus H.
Lol

Suburbs are not rural...

I'm not in the suburbs. I told you I live in a rural area. If you have more than your limited imagination to offer, cough it up.
Lol
And yet You refuse to say where. I suspect you don’t know what real rural is...

I live in north western South Dakota… Now that’s rural

Lol
What do you call rural?

Jesus H.
Lol

Suburbs are not rural...

Lol

Nothing more than your imagination then. I don't give a fuck what you suspect.

Lol
What do you call rural?

Jesus H.
Lol

Suburbs are not rural...

Lol

Driving 20-30 minutes to get to the city is not rural... lol
Just as I suspected.

It does sting a bit, doesn’t it?

Lol

Suburbs are not rural...

Lol

Driving 20-30 minutes to get to the city is not rural... lol
Just as I suspected.

It does sting a bit, doesn’t it?

Yet, oddly, you have no evidence. You do supply your own idiotic laugh track. That's something, anyway. Shit, it takes me 20 minutes to get to a town of fewer than 2,000 - a lot fewer.

The last line provides an honest assessment of the former one.

You could both be honest and spare yourself a lot of typing if you placed the latter line in your signature, Breitbart swallower.

Because tramp put down Cummings now we can expect trash talk about Baltimore. Man he just sets you guys up, and then you guys start repeating him. Do you have a mind of your own?
I guess they aren't going to talk and talk and talk about Chicago anymore....they've been told to switch to Baltimore and like good little cultists, they obey.
Fox News will have to shift gears

Kill that Chicago story......we need dirt on Baltimore
5 seconds on Twitter and Trump has you Leftards dancing for a week.

You’re his puppets.
Trump seems incapable of keeping his racism under wraps
Lol
Only a fucking retard thinks name calling is racism...

Trump seems to be on a bender criticizing black politicians by telling them they come from shitholes

Ever seen him do the same in referring to poor white communities

Would that be racism or just be a coincidence?

I've been there. Like many Democrat American cities, there are nice pockets and a lot of rot and ruin.

Cummings has been in office in the House since 1996 and was a public figure before that. We should expect better. Moreover, the people in his district should expect a LOT better. But not you, and not other Leftists. You're happy enough to visit the pockets of places YOU can afford and leave the rat infested and trash dumps to the "other" people. Like Cummings, see.

As opposed to you wingnuts, who want to deny the people in these pockets the right to even vote to change things.

Wow, Trump says something racist and Sweet Sue is here to his defense. Color me surprised.

(She'll whine I said something funny about Political Chick next.)

Hysteria makes up a bunch of stuff about me and now you do too. Like I don't want people TO VOTE.

Why are Leftist Democrats so stupid and crazy? Wait maybe don't answer that

Accepting that I am "Hysteria," What have I "made up" about you? All that I know about you is that you are a faux "Christian" fundie who worships frankie graham and penises in general. I don't think that you know anything at all about Baltimore. It is a place that I know and have frequented many times. It is an insult for anyone holding the office of President of the United States to attempt to degrade the People of the United States living in any location.

You have never said what shithole you live in.

Honey here's how crazy you are. You put these two sentences right together:

All that I know about you is that you are a faux "Christian" fundie who worships frankie graham and penises in general.

I have to go easy on you. You are actually not well....I'm sorry for it

You have confessed to both of these things. So you don't want to own it.

I’ll put you up in a Motel 6 in downtown Baltimore for a night and you can go on CNN the next day and talk about what a great place this is to vacation.

If you think ‘infested’ is racist, let’s just say only a dog hears a dog whistle.

BTW - Bernie called Baltimore worse than North Korea.

Because tramp put down Cummings now we can expect trash talk about Baltimore. Man he just sets you guys up, and then you guys start repeating him. Do you have a mind of your own?
Oh no madam cockroach, we been talking about baltimore since that black skank mayor gave the looters room to destroy. In fact, you can hear this filthy bitch say it right here!

Forum List

Back