Anyone Who Thinks Baltimore Is Not an Infested Sh^thole I Offer a Deal

I’ll put you up in a Motel 6 in downtown Baltimore for a night and you can go on CNN the next day and talk about what a great place this is to vacation.

If you think ‘infested’ is racist, let’s just say only a dog hears a dog whistle.

BTW - Bernie called Baltimore worse than North Korea.

Because tramp put down Cummings now we can expect trash talk about Baltimore. Man he just sets you guys up, and then you guys start repeating him. Do you have a mind of your own?
I guess they aren't going to talk and talk and talk about Chicago anymore....they've been told to switch to Baltimore and like good little cultists, they obey.
Fox News will have to shift gears

Kill that Chicago story......we need dirt on Baltimore
5 seconds on Twitter and Trump has you Leftards dancing for a week.

You’re his puppets.
Trump makes a racist tweet.

Why the fuck aren't you up in arms about it?

Because you are a racisty fuck too.

Just like you support stealing children at the border. just like you support trillion dollar deficits in these "great economic times". Juat like you support Trtump lying. Just like you support his groping & sexual assaults. Just like you support him being a business cheat & fraud. Just like you support his trashing of military veterans.

YOU sypport all that shit.

I have been to Baltimore lots of times, but only during the day time and I never take mass transit. I will rent a car if I have to. I've heard too many stories from people how have traveled on the bus there.

Seems like dumping drinks on people is a thing now, lol.

But Cummings, who claims he is serving his constituents there, apparently thinks that living in an urban jungle is their natural environment and sees no real reason to bring in more business and reduce crime. And of course the previous mayor of Baltimore was a lunatic as well, so you cant really blame Cummings for everything.

But Balmer has been a crime infested shit hole for some time now and despite it being the center of Maryland no one has ever suggested putting the capitol there.
Lol
Yep,
If those career politicians running that area were worth a shit it would be getting better not worse....

I have been to Baltimore lots of times, but only during the day time and I never take mass transit. I will rent a car if I have to. I've heard too many stories from people how have traveled on the bus there.

But Cummings, who claims he is serving his constituents there, apparently thinks that living in an urban jungle is their natural environment and sees no real reason to bring in more business and reduce crime. And of course the previous mayor of Baltimore was a lunatic as well, so you cant really blame Cummings for everything.

But Balmer has been a crime infested shit hole for some time now and despite it being the center of Maryland no one has ever suggested putting the capitol there.

Republicans have a plan to whine it into shape.

If a career politicians running that area were worth a shit it would be getting better not worse....

Our career politician class no longer tries to fix problems, just manage them and milk tax payer funds with the management of them.

That is the biggest reason Trump was elected, IMO.

I’ll put you up in a Motel 6 in downtown Baltimore for a night and you can go on CNN the next day and talk about what a great place this is to vacation.

If you think ‘infested’ is racist, let’s just say only a dog hears a dog whistle.

Because tramp put down Cummings now we can expect trash talk about Baltimore. Man he just sets you guys up, and then you guys start repeating him. Do you have a mind of your own?
I guess they aren't going to talk and talk and talk about Chicago anymore....they've been told to switch to Baltimore and like good little cultists, they obey.
Fox News will have to shift gears

Kill that Chicago story......we need dirt on Baltimore
5 seconds on Twitter and Trump has you Leftards dancing for a week.

You’re his puppets.
Trump makes a racist tweet.

Why the fuck aren't you up in arms about it?

Because you are a racisty fuck too.

Just like you support stealing children at the border. just like you support trillion dollar deficits in these "great economic times". Juat like you support Trtump lying. Just like you support his groping & sexual assaults. Just like you support him being a business cheat & fraud. Just like you support his trashing of military veterans.

YOU sypport all that shit.
12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

Of course Chris Wallace Calls trump a racist for calling out democrats incompetence

DEMOCRATS ARE Terrified of losing control over the black race

Republicans have zero power in Balmer, and if they did it would be a better city, like New York was under Giuliani.

But the Dimocrats that live and vote in Balmer don't give a flying fart and are fine with it as it is.

So don't blame Republicans for that when there are plenty of other fiascos to blame them for why doncha?

Do you have anything substantive to say about the democrat run shit hole?

No , I never been there, but now I know without a doubt all you cult members will be dishing on Baltimore because you take your CUE from you bossman, the cult leader.

If you've never been there then you have no clue what you're talking about. Trump is 100% correct and it's about time someone tell it like it is and call these useless Baltimore "leaders" out. I can promise you this is not a Left and Right thing if you live or work in Baltimore. People on both sides of the aisle in Baltimore are fed up with the crime.

Cummings crime is he is a black Democrat and in a black district. If anything the white house is now a crime infested area.
You make no sense

If a career politicians running that area were worth a shit it would be getting better not worse....

Our career politician class no longer tries to fix problems, just manage them and milk tax payer funds with the management of them.

That is the biggest reason Trump was elected, IMO.
yep, all career politicians are as useless as tits on a boar...

Lol
Say someone who trusts career politicians

No , I never been there, but now I know without a doubt all you cult members will be dishing on Baltimore because you take your CUE from you bossman, the cult leader.

If you've never been there then you have no clue what you're talking about. Trump is 100% correct and it's about time someone tell it like it is and call these useless Baltimore "leaders" out. I can promise you this is not a Left and Right thing if you live or work in Baltimore. People on both sides of the aisle in Baltimore are fed up with the crime.

Cummings crime is he is a black Democrat and in a black district. If anything the white house is now a crime infested area.

Your blatant racism and ignorance will get people hurt. You should go spend some time in Baltimore and educate yourself.
I have been to Baltimore. At its convention centers, the Inner Harbor, many restaurants through out the city, Johns Hopkin's neighborhood.

I have spend a lot of time in Chicago, lived a while in the Howard area.

I have lived in 20k-40k communities and there was crime & bad areas.

Trump ius an asshole for saying that about Baltimore. Trump is a racist piece of shit supported by racists pieces of shit.
Blacks are crying of oppression in these areas controlled by democrats, trump just said I hear you

Lol

Link? Or were you just saying stupid shit?

Lol

He was just competing with you for fun in saying stupid shit, maybe?

Or are you just whining again?

Black leaders from black communities seem high on Trumps hate list these days

Maybe Cummings needs to go back where he came from
Or maybe help is district were 414 people have been shot this year.. it’s not even September

Lol

Lol
Stings... doesn’t it?

A lot of people like living in cesspools. Ask Bernie, he says Baltimore is a third world country.
View attachment 271454
View attachment 271455
View attachment 271456
View attachment 271457
It's not a cesspool in the U.S. Worst cesspool I've even been in the U.S. is Selma, Alabama. Talk about Third World. I don't come from Baltimore, but I used to live there some 20-30 miles south. I took silversmithing classes there. Still, one of my favorite bars is the Horse You Road In One. By the waterfront.

But,what is the guy whose pretending to be the president of all of us Americans (not!) attacking one of our great U.S. cities? Please explain to all of us. Please explain to Mr. Blackwell. No. Idiot. Nothing happened to our cars in the city of Baltimore. We visited and dined pleasantly.
View attachment 271544
Notice how we are talking about violence and how a liberal run "CITY" is like a 3rd world shithole, and the dumbass liberal, but I repeat myself, shows a cabin in Kentucky where they arent committing violence yet, trying to justify his "lie".

So, if we were to examine a large city with a Republican mayor, there would no no poverty or crime. Like Miami.

How about cities in Red States. I mean certainly the State has solved the poverty, etc in their cities.

Or maybe we should look how great cities are when we have Republican legislature & White House.
Find San Diego on a murder rate ranking list, even though it’s on the border. Colorado Springs? Not there.
San Diego homeless count 2019: Data shows over 8,000 living on county streets or in shelters

Updated: 4:18 PM, Apr 29, 2019
New report shows nearly 8,000 homeless in San Diego County

LETTERS: Homeless out of control in Colorado Springs; overpriced housing market

Forum List

Back