Anyone Who Thinks Baltimore Is Not an Infested Sh^thole I Offer a Deal

I have been to Baltimore lots of times, but only during the day time and I never take mass transit. I will rent a car if I have to. I've heard too many stories from people how have traveled on the bus there.

Seems like dumping drinks on people is a thing now, lol.

But Cummings, who claims he is serving his constituents there, apparently thinks that living in an urban jungle is their natural environment and sees no real reason to bring in more business and reduce crime. And of course the previous mayor of Baltimore was a lunatic as well, so you cant really blame Cummings for everything.

But Balmer has been a crime infested shit hole for some time now and despite it being the center of Maryland no one has ever suggested putting the capitol there.

Republicans have a plan to whine it into shape.
Lol
Say someone who trusts career politicians

Link? Or were you just saying stupid shit?
He was just competing with you for fun in saying stupid shit, maybe?

Or are you just whining again?
49914697_10157097153009703_7174362260851130368_n.jpg

Because tramp put down Cummings now we can expect trash talk about Baltimore. Man he just sets you guys up, and then you guys start repeating him. Do you have a mind of your own?
Do you have anything substantive to say about the democrat run shit hole?

No , I never been there, but now I know without a doubt all you cult members will be dishing on Baltimore because you take your CUE from you bossman, the cult leader.

If you've never been there then you have no clue what you're talking about. Trump is 100% correct and it's about time someone tell it like it is and call these useless Baltimore "leaders" out. I can promise you this is not a Left and Right thing if you live or work in Baltimore. People on both sides of the aisle in Baltimore are fed up with the crime.

Cummings crime is he is a black Democrat and in a black district. If anything the white house is now a crime infested area.
You make no sense

Really you do not understand this comment:
If anything the white house is now a crime infested area.

I have been to Baltimore lots of times, but only during the day time and I never take mass transit. I will rent a car if I have to. I've heard too many stories from people how have traveled on the bus there.

But Cummings, who claims he is serving his constituents there, apparently thinks that living in an urban jungle is their natural environment and sees no real reason to bring in more business and reduce crime. And of course the previous mayor of Baltimore was a lunatic as well, so you cant really blame Cummings for everything.

But Balmer has been a crime infested shit hole for some time now and despite it being the center of Maryland no one has ever suggested putting the capitol there.

Lol

Lol
Stings... doesn’t it?

No, not at all. You're an anonymous shithead in cyberspace. Why would it sting me when you fall back on ignorant lies? Particularly about what I think or feel?

It's not a cesspool in the U.S. Worst cesspool I've even been in the U.S. is Selma, Alabama. Talk about Third World. I don't come from Baltimore, but I used to live there some 20-30 miles south. I took silversmithing classes there. Still, one of my favorite bars is the Horse You Road In One. By the waterfront.

But,what is the guy whose pretending to be the president of all of us Americans (not!) attacking one of our great U.S. cities? Please explain to all of us. Please explain to Mr. Blackwell. No. Idiot. Nothing happened to our cars in the city of Baltimore. We visited and dined pleasantly.
View attachment 271544
Notice how we are talking about violence and how a liberal run "CITY" is like a 3rd world shithole, and the dumbass liberal, but I repeat myself, shows a cabin in Kentucky where they arent committing violence yet, trying to justify his "lie".

So, if we were to examine a large city with a Republican mayor, there would no no poverty or crime. Like Miami.

How about cities in Red States. I mean certainly the State has solved the poverty, etc in their cities.

Or maybe we should look how great cities are when we have Republican legislature & White House.
Find San Diego on a murder rate ranking list, even though it’s on the border. Colorado Springs? Not there.
San Diego homeless count 2019: Data shows over 8,000 living on county streets or in shelters

Updated: 4:18 PM, Apr 29, 2019
New report shows nearly 8,000 homeless in San Diego County
Thanks for proving my point. 8,000 homeless in a perfect weather region out of 3.5 million.

9,700 homeless in San Francisco with a population of 870,000.

SF’s homeless count reaches more than 9,700

Thanks for playing.

No , I never been there, but now I know without a doubt all you cult members will be dishing on Baltimore because you take your CUE from you bossman, the cult leader.

If you've never been there then you have no clue what you're talking about. Trump is 100% correct and it's about time someone tell it like it is and call these useless Baltimore "leaders" out. I can promise you this is not a Left and Right thing if you live or work in Baltimore. People on both sides of the aisle in Baltimore are fed up with the crime.

Cummings crime is he is a black Democrat and in a black district. If anything the white house is now a crime infested area.
You make no sense

It’s actually not.. what Obama did to Chicago is a crime, spying on a presidential candidate is a crime Obama .
Mueller putting his name on that report is a crime.
Weissmann saying the president broke the law is a crime. Treason

I love Baltimore. I hate the city administration. Incompetent. Parasitic.

And this is the worst public art in the world:

Julekha_02.jpg

Isn't Baltimore in America? Why doesn't I Am the Only One fix it, instead of insulting it?
Lol
Baltimore is a classic case of people shitting where they eat and sleep....
Literally.

Leave your shoes at the door: Science says they're covered in poop and could make you sick
Lol
...and Figuratively
iipsrv.fcgi

Progressives control just about every urban area in this country, That is where all the repeat offenders are, no criminal control, where extremely strict gun control laws are, And violent crime is off the charts. Progressive/supporters are fucking retarded, because political correctness has made them fucking retarded apparently.

And what are the career politicians doing about it?

Isn't Baltimore in America? Why doesn't I Am the Only One fix it, instead of insulting it?
Lol
Baltimore is a classic case of people shitting where they eat and sleep....
That would be Trump's concentration camps for children at the border.
Lol
Diseased illegal aliens deserve the shit that they find themselves in… Literally and figuratively.

This country doesn’t owe them jack shit

When I was in the Army, "The Block" in Baltimore was the seediest area I had ever seen. That said, anyone who has been in the right - that is to say, wrong - sections of Boston, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and many more, know that Baltimore isn't unique. A President who wasn't un-American would do more than spout insults about it. 700,000 Americans live in Cummings' district.

Lol

Lol
Stings... doesn’t it?

No, not at all. You're an anonymous shithead in cyberspace. Why would it sting me when you fall back on ignorant lies? Particularly about what I think or feel?
51237851_2252491671457373_1069143189631270912_n.jpg

You make no sense

Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

When I was in the Army, "The Block" in Baltimore was the seediest area I had ever seen. That said, anyone who has been in the right - that is to say, wrong - sections of Boston, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and many more, know that Baltimore isn't unique. A President who wasn't un-American would do more than spout insults about it. 700,000 Americans live in Cummings' district.
Thank you for your service.

The thing that all those cities have in common is that they are run by Democrats, Balmer being just one of them.

This whole thing came up when Cummings slammed the President saying that the border was so dangerous because of Trump being a racist, and Trump simply fired back.

But it is racist for white people to criticize black people for any reason at all these days.

That is horse crap and most people ignore it.

All of which are controlled by progressives... Successful people cannot be controlled by Progressives. Lol

Forum List

Back