🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone Wondering If Trump Is Secretly Timing Passing Of New Tax Bill,Like A Strategic Business Plan?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: This is what I have been contemplating these last two months. Maybe Trump has a set week/time frame to pass all of these new tax cuts. Just as if you were a business owner,,all financial decisions are executed at a particular time, kinda like the right time to buy a stock. For all we know, Trump may have it planned right before the summer recess? Yes? that would be great timing :iagree:

:2up: This is what I have been contemplating these last two months. Maybe Trump has a set week/time frame to pass all of these new tax cuts. Just as if you were a business owner,,all financial decisions are executed at a particular time, kinda like the right time to buy a stock. For all we know, Trump may have it planned right before the summer recess? Yes? that would be great timing :iagree:
I would say you might be right in as the tax base has to be reset from the past 8 years and shift is needed. Loop holes have to be made smaller and some taxes cut. We had a large tax base passed by the Progressives and the Progressive President signed it into law. Yes Bush Sr is the Progressive that said "No new taxes" and did just that.:9:

You seem to think Trump will pass a tax bill. That is not his job. The congress will either pass or reject a tax bill, and it's looking pretty doubtful that that is going to happen any time soon.

I think he's daydreaming about another vacation.

maybe he is timing this right before his annual 8 week vacation to Marthas Vinyard where no one will be able to protest him all summer?

Forum List

Back