Anything new on "Fast and Furious"?

R

rdean

Just so we are all on the same page, let's quickly explain what the scandal is about:

When President Obama first became president, within a very short time, he managed to put together a secret organization of gun runners in a part of the country hostile to him using the very same people Bush used when he was gun running without anyone knowing about it.

The plan is quite simple. Buy up lots of guns and somehow mark them in a way so that only certain members of law enforcement can identify them.

Then, make sure they get into the hands of Mexicans who want to kill Americans.

You will have to hope those Mexicans kill lots of Americans to make it a "real" scandal.

Hope the guns are left behind so we can identify that it was those guns who killed the Americans.

Leave some kind of evidence that it was the Mexicans who used the guns. Maybe a video. Or even pictures.

Now that you have dead Americans, and hopefully, the guns that can never be traced back to the Obama administration and proof it was Mexicans, you can begin a dialog to end gun rights in this country. For sure this well thought out plan will work better than all those babies being murdered at Sandy Hook as far as motivating the American people.

Did I explain it correctly?

I there anything new to add?

brian-terry.jpg

Just so we are all on the same page, let's quickly explain what the scandal is about:

When President Obama first became president, within a very short time, he managed to put together a secret organization of gun runners in a part of the country hostile to him using the very same people Bush used when he was gun running without anyone knowing about it.

The plan is quite simple. Buy up lots of guns and somehow mark them in a way so that only certain members of law enforcement can identify them.

You will have to hope those Mexicans kill lots of Americans to make it a "real" scandal.

Hope the guns are left behind so we can identify that it was those guns who killed the Americans.

Leave some kind of evidence that it was the Mexicans who used the guns. Maybe a video. Or even pictures.

Now that you have dead Americans, and hopefully, the guns that can never be traced back to the Obama administration and proof it was Mexicans, you can begin a dialog to end gun rights in this country. For sure this well thought out plan will work better than all those babies being murdered at Sandy Hook as far as motivating the American people.

Perhaps the first stake in the heart of the zombie Obabble...yet he staggers on...babbling about himself...soiling America with each breath...LIBTARDS eating what drops from his mommy jeans...

bridgegate????

now that was supposed to be a real scandal....anything new about it?

lol

I wonder why Obama felt he needed to claim Executive Privilege over this?

You missed the part where the Mexican government was working with Bush and when the program wasn't panning out was terminated. The Obama administration kind of forgot to tell Mexico they were running guns again. Oops.

Probably trying to protect Bush. Again.

What a load.

Obama loves blaming Bush for shit. If he had something to nail this on Bush, he would've used it...not hide it.

But hey....you keep on thinking what you want. Whatever helps you sleep at night and protects that positive image you have of the infallible President Barack Hussein Obama.

Probably trying to protect Bush. Again.

What a load.

Obama loves blaming Bush for shit. If he had something to nail this on Bush, he would've used it...not hide it.

But hey....you keep on thinking what you want. Whatever helps you sleep at night and protects that positive image you have of the infallible President Barack Hussein Obama.

There are people all around the world who believe Bush is a war criminal.

You missed the part where the Mexican government was working with Bush and when the program wasn't panning out was terminated. The Obama administration kind of forgot to tell Mexico they were running guns again. Oops.

So you are saying I explained it correctly?

Forum List

Back