AOC “arrested” outside Supreme Court

She's so stupid that she doesn't even know how to lie. Not that I condone lying, but still,.. if she's going to be a liar anyways she should at least attempt to make it look convincing.
She knows that her target demographic is so stupid they'll believe any story she dishes up to go along with her photo-op pictures. They lack even a modicum of intellectual curiosity and independent thought. I would be fucking offended if someone I had voted for pulled the kind of hijinx this woman does.

She knows that her target demographic is so stupid they'll believe any story she dishes up to go along with her photo-op pictures. They lack even a modicum of intellectual curiosity and independent thought. I would be fucking offended if someone I had voted for pulled the kind of hijinx this woman does.

So even after pulling that little stunt people will still believe that she was actually arrested? How?

1658334340243.png

THE SMOLLET SISTERS Wont no Handcuffs WONT no ARREST. All STaged for manipulating leftist men and women.

Wearing a winter coat when its 93 is really smart.
Let’s see if the law prohibiting congressional voting while facing criminal charges gets applied to these looney media darlings.

Insurrection!

Of course, it was just a publicity stunt. All the “VIPs” were led away and let go.

Some good cop also acted as a photographer so cops could get some selfies with their favorite Democrats.
View attachment 671968
The question is, were they arrested or not?

Did she kick her legs up in the air wide open and show her fancy white bloomers like she did with the sailor boys?

LMAO.. "Hey look everyone, I'm arrested and handcuffed while she's raising one had in the air. Priceless.
She's helping the fake news spread even more fake news.

Radical progressives should be ashamed. But they seem to applaud such nonsense.

View attachment 671985
Lying lil' drama queen...

I'm sure she handcuffs to the bed posts even easier.

At any rate though, congress people are suppossed to be doing work passing legislation... not playing "activist" its not the way its supposed to work. They are being lazy and taking shortcuts trying to sway public opinion.

Not convinced, except of the distinct possibility, due to the story and the pictures posted in the shade of the trees, afterall, it is hot in DC to be protesting out in the open, on the steps. Lord knows, we would not want these poor congress critters to try to stand for something in the hot sun. I've heard only mad dogs and Englishman sally forth in the noon day sun. :auiqs.jpg:

Fifteen Assclowns on Capitol Hill think their job as Representatives in Congress is Protesting the Supreme Court,
instead of working on, or passing Legislation that would go further towards achieving their goals
and show some respect for the Separation of Powers established in the US Constitution.

They aren't that smart anyways because Representatives Ocasio-Cortez and Talib were wearing coats in the mid-day heat.

Fifteen Assclowns on Capitol Hill think their job as Representatives in Congress is Protesting the Supreme Court,
instead of working on, or passing Legislation that would go further towards achieving their goals
and show some respect for the Separation of Powers established in the US Constitution.

They aren't that smart anyways because Representatives Ocasio-Cortez and Talib were wearing coats in the mid-day heat.

Looked like daytime business hours to me, and in their positions, they are really never off the clock, so kind of agree with you.

Forum List

Back