AOC “arrested” outside Supreme Court

Liberal women don't like having old white men dictate to them what they can do with their bodies. Conservative women do as they're told.

Le Marquis de Sade, an old white dead man, is a founding father of abortion on demand. Apparently, liberal women worship him. Explain that? Can you? Why do they allow Marquis de Sade, from whose name we derive the word sadism, to tell them what they can and cannot do with their bodies?

Liberal women don't like having old white men dictate to them what they can do with their bodies. Conservative women do as they're told.
1 Liberal women are usually unattractive and/or don't like men.
2. Old white men enacted Roe.
3. No old white men repealed Roe.
4. Abortion has nothing to do with women's bodies.

Le Marquis de Sade, an old white dead man, is a founding father of abortion on demand. Apparently, liberal women worship him. Explain that? Can you? Why do they allow Marquis de Sade, from whose name we derive the word sadism, to tell them what they can and cannot do with their bodies?
Cool story, bro.

Serves these baby murders right! Not that I don't believe in the right to protest even if I might disagree with them,.. but libtards aren't above the law like they seem to think they are.
I disagree with you . They are above the law . Zero consequences.

Gosh..not a single liberal, or esp a liberal WOMAN, to defend these hijinks? I'm SHOCKED. Shocked, I say.

I know you're being sarcastic, but they never defend anybody. I'm more shocked that they aren't resorting to attacks right now actually.

I disagree with you . They are above the law . Zero consequences.

I guess I should rephrase that and say that they shouldn't be above the law.

Staged. all of it. down to the pretend cops. She wasn't arrested. she wasn't handcuffed but she pretended that as well as Omar.

Wow, I must confess that I thought the fact that it was fake was just more conspiracy theories and jokes until I saw that one woman (I forgot her name) put her hand up.

My heart almost broke when I saw AOC getting hanscuffed!

47174DC0-5489-4B12-A2CF-9A77E730622C.jpeg

Thank goodness AOC was just being a phony.

i'll bet these 'officers' IF INDEED THEY ARE DC COPS..which i doubt, got extra duty pay. This was a photo op......a resume enhancer. They'll show these photos 25 years from now for protest cred.

Wait, how did she raise her fist in the air at the end of that clip if her hands were cuffed behind her back? God does that woman do anything that isn't fake, scripted propoganda?

Wait, how did she raise her fist in the air at the end of that clip if her hands were cuffed behind her back? God does that woman do anything that isn't fake, scripted propoganda?

She's so stupid that she doesn't even know how to lie. Not that I condone lying, but still,.. if she's going to be a liar anyways she should at least attempt to make it look convincing.

Forum List

Back