AOC “arrested” outside Supreme Court

Insurrection!

Of course, it was just a publicity stunt. All the “VIPs” were led away and let go.

Some good cop also acted as a photographer so cops could get some selfies with their favorite Democrats.
View attachment 671968
Throw away the keys. I don't care about "due process"!

i'll bet these 'officers' IF INDEED THEY ARE DC COPS..which i doubt, got extra duty pay. This was a photo op......a resume enhancer. They'll show these photos 25 years from now for protest cred.

Give them all 3 years minimum.

Remove them all from office immediately.

Thry get exactly what jan6ers got or there will be war.
Come, come now. Surely you can think of something less severe if it be true.
1658263467370.png

Attachments

• 1658263467415.png
    1658263467415.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 16
That includes the beloved cops too folks in on it. Should never give any government agency our auto trust. Especially authorities, and that includes the police
If I was a cop I would definitely put these 'defund' / bash the police bitches in handcuffs.

:p

Some things never change....

She has no clue that 85% of these kids are raped and sexually molested by the Cartels / traffickers, and so many do not survive the journey, many killed by the traffickers along the way...in record numbers...all because Joe / Democrats have incentivized illegals to pay traffickers thousands then hand their children over to them.

Joe has packed 20+ kids in cages designed for 10-12, forcing them to sleep in shifts on the floor...put them on busses for days until they decide where to illegally send them and then dump them once there.

Besides being Un-Constitutional, illegal, and Impeachable, what Biden & Democrats have done and continue to do to these kids is inhumane and evil.

AOC thinks murdering babies is more humane....so she blocked traffic, standing in the middle of the road...

Too bad someone didn't accidentally run over them...

Remember when Almost Occasionally Coherent claimed she almost died on Jan 6, but wasn't even at the Capital.

Good times.

The drama queen also said she worried about being RAPED on 6 Jan despite not being at the Capitol.

Delusions / Fantasies of being raped, now of wearing handcuffs....?!

Sounds like she's a little freaky....

Insurrection!

Of course, it was just a publicity stunt. All the “VIPs” were led away and let go.

Some good cop also acted as a photographer so cops could get some selfies with their favorite Democrats.
View attachment 671968
they wouldnt be acting so smug and calm if they got the same treatment as the people that entered the capital on jan 6th got and are getting ... somehow i dont think they'd be smirking or acting smug if they new they were about to sit in solitary for nearly 2 yrs .

Not convinced, except of the distinct possibility, due to the story and the pictures posted in the shade of the trees, afterall, it is hot in DC to be protesting out in the open, on the steps. Lord knows, we would not want these poor congress critters to try to stand for something in the hot sun. I've heard only mad dogs and Englishman sally forth in the noon day sun. :auiqs.jpg:

So someone should only be allowed to protest if they do it in the sun?

That's dumb.

If I was going to protest, and it was 90% with 90% humidity, I'd be in the shade, too.

But, hey, if you're convinced it's all theater, go with that...

Forum List

Back