AOC: Girl Scouts taught me how to change brake fluid and recreate the Space Shuttle Challenger Missi

That girl is living rent free in whole lot of heads...

WE are clearly living rent-free in yours.

I have no idea what this means...

You have far more obsession with trying to "shame" people into not talking about her than anyone has with talking about her. Every time you try to pretend it's some "big win" for her that she's being mocked and laughed at, it's just us living rent-free in your head.

You have mistaken me for someone else. I don't give two shits what anyone says about her. Personally, I can't stand her. I find her lacking in the basics of what I consider common knowledge and a little too ignorant for the job to which she has been elected. That being said, I am amused by those who pounce on her every utterance. There are better things than AOC to discuss. The people she represents will take care of her, one way or the other.

I have "mistaken" you for the person who posts under your name. I think YOU have mistaken what you're actually communicating with what you think you're communicating.

As for "better things to discuss", we do. WE are capable of multitasking.

keep telling yourself that as you spend all your time obsessing over them.

What are political forums like this for if not to obsess over the opposition party political leaders?

You and the left Obsess over Trump, McConnell and once Palin and the other side goes after Pelosi, Corte, and your Goddess Hillary.

So pot please notice you are as black as the kettle...

a few problems with your post.

One, you are left of me.

Two, AOC is not a leader of the party

Three, I dislike Hillary even more than Trump, but i will send you 50 bucks for every post of mine you can find of me praising Hillary since you want to lie about me, back up your shit.
AOC is the boss of her party

No, she is just a role player doing her job. The fact that she has all the Trumpians thinking she is the leader of the party means she is playing her part very well. She is the magician assistant, there to distract from things that matter.

Let me guess, you are stupid enough to think the came up with the NGD all by herself, right?

Wow, you're really stuck on that. Must be a "Libertarian" thing, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

No one thinks she is the "leader of her party". What is obvious is that the party establishment is terrified of her. She's riding the rise of the monster they themselves have created. It remains to be seen if they can control her, or the other two equally annoying freshman flops.
no, they are terrified of this...

That girl is living rent free in whole lot of heads...

You have far more obsession with trying to "shame" people into not talking about her than anyone has with talking about her. Every time you try to pretend it's some "big win" for her that she's being mocked and laughed at, it's just us living rent-free in your head.

You have mistaken me for someone else. I don't give two shits what anyone says about her. Personally, I can't stand her. I find her lacking in the basics of what I consider common knowledge and a little too ignorant for the job to which she has been elected. That being said, I am amused by those who pounce on her every utterance. There are better things than AOC to discuss. The people she represents will take care of her, one way or the other.

I have "mistaken" you for the person who posts under your name. I think YOU have mistaken what you're actually communicating with what you think you're communicating.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I sleep fine. It's a result of being able to accept the world the way it is, instead of wasting all the effort you do trying to pretend it's something else.

I sleep fine. It's a result of being able to accept the world the way it is, instead of wasting all the effort you do trying to pretend it's something else.

Wow, you have quite the bug up your ass. You know nothing about how I see the world. You think you know how I see people on this board and that is all. And even that is inaccurate. You think you know my politics, but you haven't a clue.

You are dismissed.

Wow, you have quite the bug up your ass. You know nothing about how I see the world. You think you know how I see people on this board and that is all. And even that is inaccurate. You think you know my politics, but you haven't a clue.

You are dismissed.

Wow, you really think you're somehow going to come out looking like you're on top and having the last word. While I realize that your posts rarely have much meaningful content, they nevertheless reveal how you see the world, 'cause . . . y'know, words and communication and shit. But hey, feel free to delude yourself that you're spouting off and yet remaining a deep, complex mystery.

Just FYI, running like a bitch to avoid hearing what's said isn't the same as actually winning the argument. Run along.

You are dismissed.

Wow, you really think you're somehow going to come out looking like you're on top and having the last word. While I realize that your posts rarely have much meaningful content, they nevertheless reveal how you see the world, 'cause . . . y'know, words and communication and shit. But hey, feel free to delude yourself that you're spouting off and yet remaining a deep, complex mystery.

Just FYI, running like a bitch to avoid hearing what's said isn't the same as actually winning the argument. Run along.

Ironic assertation for a klown who continually runs away from everything I post, innit.

SMH

You are dismissed.

That one's got two speeds --- Angry and Livid.

When did the girl scouts and kids learning about NASA and cars become something to fear?

You really have gone where no man has gone before!

The Girl Scouts don't teach you how to change brake fluid and the Challenger exploded. Did you not get that from reading the thread?

She lied, and it was an incredibly stupid lie!

Last edited:
When did the girl scouts and kids learning about NASA and cars become something to fear?

Well for starters when an elected official sees the Challenger mission as a model outcome and mistakes motor oil for break fluid with prideful confidence....I'm gonna be prone to keep a wary eye on him/her...

Lol yes. Who could mistake the name BREAK fluid. I've changed mine. Since when do we need to make changing BREAK fluid something to fear??

And nowhere did I see her saying that the outcome of the Challenger disaster was a "model outcome".

I went through that mission in a root cause analysis training myself. But seriously, a child learns about that mission and you get scared??? Like do you keep tabs on those groups who teach children about that or JFKs assassination, or the Titanics voyage?

So why do you choose to lie to support your claim there bud? What does lying get you?

She said they recreated the mission. Did they blow themselves up and die as a result?

What is worse, that ignoramus Congresscritter or you for defending her?

Well for starters when an elected official sees the Challenger mission as a model outcome and mistakes motor oil for break fluid with prideful confidence....I'm gonna be prone to keep a wary eye on him/her...

Lol yes. Who could mistake the name BREAK fluid. I've changed mine. Since when do we need to make changing BREAK fluid something to fear??

And nowhere did I see her saying that the outcome of the Challenger disaster was a "model outcome".

I went through that mission in a root cause analysis training myself. But seriously, a child learns about that mission and you get scared??? Like do you keep tabs on those groups who teach children about that or JFKs assassination, or the Titanics voyage?

So why do you choose to lie to support your claim there bud? What does lying get you?

She said they recreated the mission. Did they blow themselves up and die as a result?

You know there were TEN Challenger missions ---- right?

Yes, I did. I'll bet you a horse turd to a donut, and let you hold the stakes in your mouth, that Occasional Cortex doesn't!

She may have attended a Challenger Center with her Girls Scout troop, but they switched to simulating a Mars mission about 12 years ago. I know because I took my class there!

Yes, I did. I'll bet you a horse turd to a donut, and let you hold the stakes in your mouth, that Occasional Cortex thinks it flies from Washington to NY.

OK, go ahead and ask her. She's right there, in your head.

But there was only one.....
" THE CHALLENGER MISSION "
And that one was a Kamboomski.

Jo

Last edited:

You really have gone where no man has gone before!

The Girl Scouts don't teach you how to change brake fluid and the Challenger exploded. Did you not get that from reading the thread?

She lied, and it was an incredibly stupid lie!

Geez yeah.....a little forethought would probably help that....but then again they do call her occasional cortex for a reason.

Jo

Forum List

Back