AOC: Girl Scouts taught me how to change brake fluid and recreate the Space Shuttle Challenger Missi

Au contraire, she and Tlaib and Omar are the proverbial turds in the Democrats' punchbowl. They may have already lost 2020 for them.

keep telling yourself that as you spend all your time obsessing over them.

What are political forums like this for if not to obsess over the opposition party political leaders?

You and the left Obsess over Trump, McConnell and once Palin and the other side goes after Pelosi, Corte, and your Goddess Hillary.

So pot please notice you are as black as the kettle...

a few problems with your post.

One, you are left of me.

Two, AOC is not a leader of the party

Three, I dislike Hillary even more than Trump, but i will send you 50 bucks for every post of mine you can find of me praising Hillary since you want to lie about me, back up your shit.
AOC is the boss of her party

No, she is just a role player doing her job. The fact that she has all the Trumpians thinking she is the leader of the party means she is playing her part very well. She is the magician assistant, there to distract from things that matter.

Let me guess, you are stupid enough to think the came up with the NGD all by herself, right?

The fact that you are this desperate to convince yourself that she is some masterful, Machiavellian plan on the part of the Dem leadership. rather than the village idiot rising to the level of her own incompetence (and that of the voters) is almost as amusing as her failed attempts to sound smart.

Damn you guys really obsess over AOC!
We make fun of her like we do you.

screenshot_760.png

/——-/ Yes. Some types of brake fluid absorb water and after a few years it just wears out. Since your life depends on brakes, it’s wise to have it changed.

Brake fluid never wears out. And if you have water in your break system then some Girl Scout hooked your brake line to the radiator when she “changed the brake fluid”.

another one for you...

Does Brake Fluid Go Bad? - AMSOIL Blog
/—-/ And I thought this was common knowledge.

Sure you did :) and you think AOC changes her oil, spark plugs and brake fluid.
Matter of fact...has she ever even owned a car?

Quite possibly not, since it's apparently not uncommon for New Yorkers to never own cars or drive.

Queens is not Manhattan. Completely different. The latter is where you don't need a car and it's too much of a PITA to keep one.

keep telling yourself that as you spend all your time obsessing over them.

What are political forums like this for if not to obsess over the opposition party political leaders?

You and the left Obsess over Trump, McConnell and once Palin and the other side goes after Pelosi, Corte, and your Goddess Hillary.

One, you are left of me.

Three, I dislike Hillary even more than Trump, but i will send you 50 bucks for every post of mine you can find of me praising Hillary since you want to lie about me, back up your shit.

No, she is just a role player doing her job. The fact that she has all the Trumpians thinking she is the leader of the party means she is playing her part very well. She is the magician assistant, there to distract from things that matter.

Let me guess, you are stupid enough to think the came up with the NGD all by herself, right?

Wow, you're really stuck on that. Must be a "Libertarian" thing, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

No one thinks she is the "leader of her party".

CrusaderFrank does.

Damn you guys really obsess over AOC!

We are used to stupid tards, nothing new there...

but aoc takes the cake.....

We are all so afraid of her....:abgg2q.jpg:

I just hope she keeps talking before one of you nit wits figures

out she is handing 2020 to Trump on a silver platter......

I believe so, although I have always said that if God wanted me to do my own car maintenance, He would not have invented men.

No...it doesn’t. Nor did the Girl Scouts ever teach it.
You are wise to turn the job over to the men in your life :)

You've been told AT LEAST three times now that nobody ever claimed the "Girl Scouts teach it".

What you can't get through your dense head is that the title of this thread is made-up crap.

That girl is living rent free in whole lot of heads...

WE are clearly living rent-free in yours.

I have no idea what this means...

You have far more obsession with trying to "shame" people into not talking about her than anyone has with talking about her. Every time you try to pretend it's some "big win" for her that she's being mocked and laughed at, it's just us living rent-free in your head.

One, you are left of me.

Wow, you're really stuck on that. Must be a "Libertarian" thing, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

No one thinks she is the "leader of her party". What is obvious is that the party establishment is terrified of her. She's riding the rise of the monster they themselves have created. It remains to be seen if they can control her, or the other two equally annoying freshman flops.

why would they be terrified by their creation? She is playing her role to perfection.

Only to a leftist could looking and sounding like a brain-damaged kindergartner be a "brilliant plan".

It's amazing how a "libertarian" - or in your case, someone who plays one on the Internet - could be so pathetically desperate to make excuses like this.

You have far more obsession with trying to "shame" people into not talking about her than anyone has with talking about her. Every time you try to pretend it's some "big win" for her that she's being mocked and laughed at, it's just us living rent-free in your head.

Actually it's her living rent-free in yours. And it's obvious.

Yes I did know it would send you foaming to google. And no you don’t need to change your brake fluid. Nor do the Girl Scouts teach brake fluid changing.
But it seemed manly to her somehow.
Really?

When Is It Time to Change My Brake Fluid?
The best answer to this question comes straight from the people who designed your vehicle. Check out the maintenance section of your owner’s manual. You can find many owner’s manuals and maintenance schedules online.

This will only get you so far, though. Certain automakers provide details about when to change brake fluid. Mercedes-Benz, for example, says that the “recommended interval for replacing brake fluid is every 2 years or 20,000 miles.” Yet a lot of mainstream vehicles have a different approach. For top sellers like the 2018 Toyota Camry and 2018 Ford F-150, their automakers focus on regularly scheduled brake-fluid checks instead. Any topping up or replacement is done only if necessary.

Lol..... what the hell? Challenger blew up 73 seconds after liftoff.

Twitter

well now we know where all those girl scout cookie funds have been going to, but it would have been more impressive if she recreated the lunar landing or space walk, or maybe Star Trek episode.

Only to a leftist could looking and sounding like a brain-damaged kindergartner be a "brilliant plan".

It's amazing how a "libertarian" - or in your case, someone who plays one on the Internet - could be so pathetically desperate to make excuses like this.

what you are too stupid to understand is they do not care how you view her, just hat you keep the focus on here.

she is a distraction, she is the magician's assistant...and you rubes are playing your role to the T as well

what you are too stupid to understand is they do not care how you view her, just hat you keep the focus on here.

she is a distraction, she is the magician's assistant...and you rubes are playing your role to the T as well

Virtually everything I've ever learned about AOC derives from some wackball parrot-poster whining about the size of her glasses or whatever, and then I think "why is that smell of bullshit so strong?".

At this point I might know more about a freshman Rep from Queens than I do about my own Rep, just from that.

Typically a car owner will "add" brake fluid. Not often would an owner "change" the fluid, nor would they likely know how to since the lines to each wheel would need to be drained, and bled once new fluid was added.

As for the "Challenger mission", the orbiter successfully completed 9 missions, before it exploded very early in it's 10th mission, which of course is the one people naturally think of when they are thinking about the "Challenger mission".

I would just conclude that this tweet is like everything thing else this woman says, she just doesn't know what the fuck she is talking about.

What you are too stupid to understand is that they didn't plan her, and they actually wish she'd shut the hell up, whatever they tell rubes like you to pretend otherwise.

Congratulations on continuing your unbroken history of being a useful idiot.

What you are too stupid to understand is that they didn't plan her, and they actually wish she'd shut the hell up, whatever they tell rubes like you to pretend otherwise.

Congratulations on continuing your unbroken history of being a useful idiot.

you keep on telling yourself that, it is just what they want you to think

Last edited:

You have mistaken me for someone else. I don't give two shits what anyone says about her. Personally, I can't stand her. I find her lacking in the basics of what I consider common knowledge and a little too ignorant for the job to which she has been elected. That being said, I am amused by those who pounce on her every utterance. There are better things than AOC to discuss. The people she represents will take care of her, one way or the other.

Forum List

Back