AOC: Girl Scouts taught me how to change brake fluid and recreate the Space Shuttle Challenger Missi

When did the girl scouts and kids learning about NASA and cars become something to fear?

Well for starters when an elected official sees the Challenger mission as a model outcome and mistakes motor oil for break fluid with prideful confidence....I'm gonna be prone to keep a wary eye on him/her...

Lol yes. Who could mistake the name BREAK fluid. I've changed mine. Since when do we need to make changing BREAK fluid something to fear??

And nowhere did I see her saying that the outcome of the Challenger disaster was a "model outcome".

I went through that mission in a root cause analysis training myself. But seriously, a child learns about that mission and you get scared??? Like do you keep tabs on those groups who teach children about that or JFKs assassination, or the Titanics voyage?

So why do you choose to lie to support your claim there bud? What does lying get you?

They don't get paid unless they come up with something. So if it ain't "waah, she was a Girl Scout" it's "waah, her glasses are too small" or "waaah, her teef are too big". Because if you're going to parrot the talking points on a Rep hundreds of miles away from your own district, you gotta keep it relevant :rolleyes:

Desperation strikes deep.
Into their posts it doth creep.

I think their workday goes something like this:

[SFX: jet engine soaring...]

Doing parrot talking points for AOC
Didn't get to bed last night
All the way the paper bag was on my knee
Had to go with "overbite"

I'm backin' the party of R
You don't know how unlucky we are boys,
Backin' the party of R.

Crazy train's so long I hardly know the place
Gee, what time is Limblob on?
Maybe then tomorrow I'll attack her face
Keep it up until she's gone

It's gotten really bizarre boys
Back-in' the party, backin' the party...
Backin' the party of R

Well the YouTube memes really knock her out
Knock her on her behind
And Moscow says that they'll pay me more
If I can photoshop something ori-gi-gi-nal just one time

(lefthanded guitar solo :rock: )​

Well you have the talking points process
Down pat.... But the Good has nothing compared to the left for propaganda machine....AOC is her own talking points generator.... Doesn't need any help.

Jo

When did the girl scouts and kids learning about NASA and cars become something to fear?

Well for starters when an elected official sees the Challenger mission as a model outcome and mistakes motor oil for break fluid with prideful confidence....I'm gonna be prone to keep a wary eye on him/her...

Lol yes. Who could mistake the name BREAK fluid. I've changed mine. Since when do we need to make changing BREAK fluid something to fear??

And nowhere did I see her saying that the outcome of the Challenger disaster was a "model outcome".

I went through that mission in a root cause analysis training myself. But seriously, a child learns about that mission and you get scared??? Like do you keep tabs on those groups who teach children about that or JFKs assassination, or the Titanics voyage?

So why do you choose to lie to support your claim there bud? What does lying get you?

They don't get paid unless they come up with something. So if it ain't "waah, she was a Girl Scout" it's "waah, her glasses are too small" or "waaah, her teef are too big". Because if you're going to parrot the talking points on a Rep hundreds of miles away from your own district, you gotta keep it relevant :rolleyes:

Desperation strikes deep.
Into their posts it doth creep.

I think their workday goes something like this:

[SFX: jet engine soaring...]

Doing parrot talking points for AOC
Didn't get to bed last night
All the way the paper bag was on my knee
Had to go with "overbite"

You don't know how unlucky we are boys,
Backin' the party of R.

Crazy train's so long I hardly know the place
Gee, what time is Limblob on?
Maybe then tomorrow I'll attack her face
Keep it up until she's gone

It's gotten really bizarre boys
Back-in' the party, backin' the party...
Backin' the party of R

Well the YouTube memes really knock her out
Knock her on her behind
And Moscow says that they'll pay me more
If I can photoshop something ori-gi-gi-nal just one time

(lefthanded guitar solo :rock: )​

Keep your day job.

Ah, so you want MORE? I'll get to it when the muse calls. I am only a messenger.

My fans are loyal, if demanding.

That said, I'll be the first to note ("note" get it? I kill me) that the middle 8 needs work. I'll get you the first studio master.

Hey don't shoot me for the Android spell corrector ...

So...what did they do sit around in a circle of chairs and pretend to incinerate?

Look there comes a time when you have to admit your home team f***** up. This is a big one. Hey it's not so bad I have no problem admitting when Trump screws up. There's no possible scenario wherein you can see recreating the Challenger mission as an intelligent activity. But then again for a girl scout who (snicker ) changes her brake fluid frequently, maby it's cool to pretend to incinerate. Lol

Jo

Lol..... what the hell? Challenger blew up 73 seconds after liftoff.

Twitter

are you joining the snowflake boycott of girl scout cookies due to AOC being a girl scout?
No I quit supporting them years ago, because they support planned parenthood.

Translation: "Girl Scouts should remain barefoot, pregnant and baking cookies for Numero Uno"

Nah....AOC'S should think twice before recounting absurd memories....

Jo

Twitter

are you joining the snowflake boycott of girl scout cookies due to AOC being a girl scout?

Translation: "Girl Scouts should remain barefoot, pregnant and baking cookies for Numero Uno"

Nah....AOC'S should think twice before recounting absurd memories....

Jo

um..... it's Tweeter. Who "thinks" on Tweeter?

So...what did they do sit around in a circle of chairs and pretend to incinerate?

Look there comes a time when you have to admit your home team f***** up. This is a big one. Hey it's not so bad I have no problem admitting when Trump screws up. There's no possible scenario wherein you can see recreating the Challenger mission as an intelligent activity. But then again for a girl scout who (snicker ) changes her brake fluid frequently, maby it's cool to pretend to incinerate. Lol

Jo

What???

I'm not for AOC or her party. Nice try lying to support your claim.

and where did she say she changes it frequently? Or are you just making that up as a lie as well?

I seriously doubt that they sat around pretending incineration. But if that's the claim you want to make do you have any fact that was what they did? Or are you just lying and making that up as well?

Yes I think teaching kids about that and what happened is a fine thing. It's sad when remembering and teaching tragedies becomes taboo.

When I was in high school we learned about the trail of tears and where that went through. Doesn't mean we were not killing off native Americans.

We walked through civil war battle sites where the south had won. Doesn't mean we enslaved black people.

I have no problem teaching kids about history and what went wrong by letting them actively learn and recreate what had happened. Next up you'll be pissed off at the movie Titanic since they recreated a deadly event. Oh let's throw out historical war movies that recreate scenes where Americans died. Sweep that under the rug. Nah, if kids want to recreate a battlefield layout to show the flaws of the decision-making, go for it. Even if they are female.

Last edited:
Damn you guys really obsess over AOC!

AOCDS thread #856,262,431.

"Must......... crush......... Girl.......... Scouts.............. Girl.... Scouts.... EEBIL....... "

sheep-herds-around-the-world-25.jpg

I hope AOC is sub-letting some of this space she gets rent-free. No one person needs so much head space.
just in case I missed it, the girl scouts now award abortion!!!

Twitter

no, they should kill babies and keep rewarding those for doing that.

Jo

What???

and where did she say she changes it frequently? Or are you just making that up as a lie as well?

I seriously doubt that they sat around pretending incineration. But if that's the claim you want to make do you have any fact that was what they did? Or are you just lying and making that up as well?

Yes I think teaching kids about that and what happened is a fine thing. It's sad when remembering and teaching tragedies becomes taboo.

When I was in high school we learned about the trail of tears and where that went through. Doesn't mean we were not killing off native Americans.

We walked through civil war battle sites where the south had won. Doesn't mean we enslaved black people.
dude, that was solid leftist talk. you got it, congrats. I know, you didn't think you were, but dude, you spanked that out of the park.

Jo

What???

dude, that was solid leftist talk. you got it, congrats. I know, you didn't think you were, but dude, you spanked that out of the park.

So you have to be a leftist to be interested in the history of the Challenger and know about cars, and not fear the girl scouts?

Jo

What???

So you have to be a leftist to be interested in the history of the Challenger and know about cars, and not fear the girl scouts?
well you didn't discuss that. you were going off about how you respect a bartender turned walter williams beater hard on.

Twitter

I raised my son on my own with no help from his mom. So fuck off.

Twitter

supporting planned parenthood? hahahaahahaha giving awards to abortion? yeah, we'll watch this group do a slow burn now.

Forum List

Back