AOC: Girl Scouts taught me how to change brake fluid and recreate the Space Shuttle Challenger Missi

she is the shiny object, the magicians assistant, the distraction.

Au contraire, she and Tlaib and Omar are the proverbial turds in the Democrats' punchbowl. They may have already lost 2020 for them.

keep telling yourself that as you spend all your time obsessing over them.

What are political forums like this for if not to obsess over the opposition party political leaders?

You and the left Obsess over Trump, McConnell and once Palin and the other side goes after Pelosi, Corte, and your Goddess Hillary.

So pot please notice you are as black as the kettle...

a few problems with your post.

One, you are left of me.

Two, AOC is not a leader of the party

Three, I dislike Hillary even more than Trump, but i will send you 50 bucks for every post of mine you can find of me praising Hillary since you want to lie about me, back up your shit.

If I find you praising Hillary you will say I am not understanding what you wrote, so you will lie.

Also Cortez is a damn politician that put herself out there, so you should know that she will be attacked.

So according to you only Trump should be discussed and anyone else should not even be considered.

Got it.

There's no "only" exclusion when we're simply observing a particular obsession. Whatever kind of logic that is has lost all its brake fluid. When we see all this constant weeping and gnashing of teeth over "waaah, her glasses are too small" and "waaah, she was in the Girl Scouts", it's pretty clear that a certain contingent is trawling the depths of the universe just to find something to bitch about, and the only two reasons they would do that is (a) they're getting paid to do it or (b) they're scared shitless of the subject. And they tell us they're not getting paid.

Rump, by contrast, generates his own jokes daily and seems to revel in it. There's no need to scrape the bottom of his barrel --- he offers constant free refills.

What are political forums like this for if not to obsess over the opposition party political leaders?

You and the left Obsess over Trump, McConnell and once Palin and the other side goes after Pelosi, Corte, and your Goddess Hillary.

One, you are left of me.

Three, I dislike Hillary even more than Trump, but i will send you 50 bucks for every post of mine you can find of me praising Hillary since you want to lie about me, back up your shit.

If you didn't vote for Trump so as to exclude Hillary then you don't hate her more than him. Your statement is NOT supported by your action.

Greg

that is some of the dumbest logic ever on this forum, and that is a very high mark!

I voted for the best candidate on the ballot, Gary Johnson.

So Gary was going to win?? lmao

Nope; you piked the choice. You could have voted against your "most loathed" by voting for a Trump win. You treated them both THE SAME. My logic is quite sound.

Greg

Aren't you Australian? Whether that's true or not I suspect you have no idea how our system works, which is understandable as it's quite counterinuitive.

Most of us have no vote at all. We get what looks like a vote but then our state goes to Congress and lies through its teeth about what we did, and then millions of votes go immediately to the shredder. And we know that's going to happen, which is why our election day turnout is abysmal compared to the rest of Earth.

In my own state for example no candidate got as much as half the vote, yet our lying "Electors" went and voted unanimously for Rump, thereby tossing most of our citizens' votes straight into the shitcan. In this type of wackadoo system, where your state is going to ignore the numbers put out on Election Day, the only way to make any kind of protest statement is to vote "third party", which means in practical terms a black hole. It's not very satisfying, but until we take this vote-shitcanning system and shitcan IT, that's all we have. This ain't no democracy.

In her case, she is playing a roll, as in a biscuit, as in "as stupid as a". She is a laugh generator, like Crazy Guggenheim.

she is the shiny object, the magicians assistant, the distraction.

Au contraire, she and Tlaib and Omar are the proverbial turds in the Democrats' punchbowl. They may have already lost 2020 for them.

One, you are left of me.

I'd like to get in on that deal myself. And I'll double the offer.

“Oh waitress...would you change my brake fluid and build a fire please? Oh and afterwards reenact the Challenger disaster?”

Valuable skill set.

/——-/ Yes. Some types of brake fluid absorb water and after a few years it just wears out. Since your life depends on brakes, it’s wise to have it changed.

Brake fluid never wears out. And if you have water in your break system then some Girl Scout hooked your brake line to the radiator when she “changed the brake fluid”.

wrong again...

Is brake flushing really necessary?

Braking systems aren't indestructible. Parts, like the rubber in the valves in the master cylinder, calipers and wheel cylinders deteriorate. All the nasty little bits that flake off end up in your brake fluid. Plus, the fluid itself can get old and worn out. Moisture can also get in the system. That leads to rust, which leads to more nasty bits in your brake fluid. All this adds up to a brake system with compromised effectiveness and decreased stopping power.

Nobody “changes brake fluid”. Not even AOC. Nor do the girls scouts teach girls to “change brake fluid” ( though they may have to quickly move to begin now)

What's astounding here is that you yourself were already corrected on the fact that nobody claimed "the Girl Scouts teach girls to change brake fluid" ---------------- and yet here you are tossing it against the wall again hoping it will stick.

Then again you're the same asshat who just told us "never change brake fluid" so clearly not the brightest bulb in the light tower.

“Oh waitress...would you change my brake fluid and build a fire please? Oh and afterwards reenact the Challenger disaster?”

Valuable skill set.

You'll need to hire James Fields for that.

I'll believe that moron can change brake fluid when I see it. I think she meant changing engine oil. Look some girl scout isn't going to be able to drain, refill, and bleed a brake system its absurd.
/----/ When I used to maintain my own cars, I'd use a turkey baster and remove old fluid almost to the bottom. You don't want air to get in the line. Then you refill with fresh fluid. Drive the car for a week and repeat the process. After doing this 4 times your brake fluid will be 90% fresh. No need to bleed them. same for power steering fluid. Just make sure you don't use the same baster. The power steering fluid will contaminate the brake fluid.

And we just thought we had seen dumb when Sheila Jackson Lee wanted the Mars rover to visit the Apollo landing site.... or Hank Johnson worries about islands tipping over.
These people are what you get when they successfully claim butterfly ballots and ID cards are too complicated for their voters.

One, you are left of me.

If I find you praising Hillary you will say I am not understanding what you wrote, so you will lie.

Also Cortez is a damn politician that put herself out there, so you should know that she will be attacked.

So according to you only Trump should be discussed and anyone else should not even be considered.

Got it.

There's no "only" exclusion when we're simply observing a particular obsession. Whatever kind of logic that is has lost all its brake fluid. When we see all this constant weeping and gnashing of teeth over "waaah, her glasses are too small" and "waaah, she was in the Girl Scouts", it's pretty clear that a certain contingent is trawling the depths of the universe just to find something to bitch about, and the only two reasons they would do that is (a) they're getting paid to do it or (b) they're scared shitless of the subject. And they tell us they're not getting paid.

Rump, by contrast, generates his own jokes daily and seems to revel in it. There's no need to scrape the bottom of his barrel --- he offers constant free refills.

Yeah, but he ain't got dem donkey teef like she do.

Yes I did know it would send you foaming to google. And no you don’t need to change your brake fluid. Nor do the Girl Scouts teach brake fluid changing.
But it seemed manly to her somehow.
sorry but depending on your use its a good idea to change brake fluid,,

for example if you live in mountainous regions where your constantly using your brakes and creating high temps in the system its a real good idea to change it often, or if you have a heavy vehicle or you race a lot

what happens with high heat is the fluid turns thick an gums up the pistons in both the calipers and master cylinder,,,

the easiest way for the average person to do it is to remove the cover on the MC and then open the bleeders and let it flow for a few minutes, then close the bleeders and then go through the standard bleeding procedures to push out the gummy residue around the piston,

repeat this a few times and the system will get clear of old fluid

remember to keep the MC full of fresh fluid

Who changes break fluid? Is it possible that she thinks cars run on break fluid instead of motor oil?

"Break" fluid? :beer:

But wait --- SHE's the stoopid one right?

Trying to use "break fluid" in a sentence.... :eusa_think:

"When the police first encountered Lee Harvey Oswald he was drinking a Coke in the lunch room --- his break fluid".

One, you are left of me.

Got it.

Yeah, but he ain't got dem donkey teef like she do.

It's predictable that after bases of "reasoning" including "waaah, her glasses are small" and "waaah she was a Girl Scout", the next expected complaint is "waaah ---- teef".

Would anyone vote for those teef? Are they bleeding from their wherever? These are the deep ponderations of our time.

Forum List

Back