AOC: Girl Scouts taught me how to change brake fluid and recreate the Space Shuttle Challenger Missi

Actually...no. it's OK to change it but not really necessary... and most people wouldn't know how. It's not like the oil ( probably what occasional cortex meant ) that can be gravity drained.. To change it properly requires pressurizing equipment and fittings and also a bleeder kit to refill the system.

Jo

That must have been the lenin chapter of the GSA.

Jo

:clap2: OUTSTANDING post bruh. You have writers, doncha. Nanoseconds of thought went into this post, and I can appreciate that degree of brain sweat. What fortune, to be placed by fate in a time of such profound rumination. Oh happy day. My head swims.

No matter who you are that GIF in your signature is Hilarious...

JO

Thangyew. That forlorn look on Orange's face is precioius.

The previous sig was pretty good too:

giphy.gif

let me guess, you are another mechanically deficient moron that did not know there are times when brake fluid needs to be changed . Have you ever even open the hood to your car?

It never NEEDS to be changed...it's good practice to change it every now and then but not terribly important. It is hydraulic fluid plain and simple and it will work even it's half water dude.....didn't know that eh? The real problem is leakage. It doesn't actually wear out....it might get dirty looking but it still works. If the level is low the hydraulic pressure is not there. I'm going to bet that she actually meant engine oil....people don't just run out to the driveway and routinely change their brake fluid dude....I mean that's a bit over the top. LOL

JO

Last edited:

That must have been the lenin chapter of the GSA.

Jo

:clap2: OUTSTANDING post bruh. You have writers, doncha. Nanoseconds of thought went into this post, and I can appreciate that degree of brain sweat. What fortune, to be placed by fate in a time of such profound rumination. Oh happy day. My head swims.

No matter who you are that GIF in your signature is Hilarious...

JO

Thangyew. That forlorn look on Orange's face is precioius.

The previous sig was pretty good too:

giphy.gif

Gotta Agree...it's a classic....she just slid right by him leaving him....speechless....lol

JO

When did the girl scouts and kids learning about NASA and cars become something to fear?

Well for starters when an elected official sees the Challenger mission as a model outcome and mistakes motor oil for break fluid with prideful confidence....I'm gonna be prone to keep a wary eye on him/her...

Actually...no. it's OK to change it but not really necessary... and most people wouldn't know how. It's not like the oil ( probably what occasional cortex meant ) that can be gravity drained.. To change it properly requires pressurizing equipment and fittings and also a bleeder kit to refill the system.

Jo

"Four degrees before top dead center" :rofl:

Greatest trap EVAH.

When did the girl scouts and kids learning about NASA and cars become something to fear?

Well for starters when an elected official sees the Challenger mission as a model outcome and mistakes motor oil for break fluid with prideful confidence....I'm gonna be prone to keep a wary eye on him/her...

Lol yes. Who could mistake the name BREAK fluid. I've changed mine. Since when do we need to make changing BREAK fluid something to fear??

And nowhere did I see her saying that the outcome of the Challenger disaster was a "model outcome".

I went through that mission in a root cause analysis training myself. But seriously, a child learns about that mission and you get scared??? Like do you keep tabs on those groups who teach children about that or JFKs assassination, or the Titanics voyage?

So why do you choose to lie to support your claim there bud? What does lying get you?

Lol yes. Who could mistake the name BREAK fluid. I've changed mine. Since when do we need to make changing BREAK fluid something to fear??

And nowhere did I see her saying that the outcome of the Challenger disaster was a "model outcome".

I went through that mission in a root cause analysis training myself. But seriously, a child learns about that mission and you get scared??? Like do you keep tabs on those groups who teach children about that or JFKs assassination, or the Titanics voyage?

So why do you choose to lie to support your claim there bud? What does lying get you?

They don't get paid unless they come up with something. So if it ain't "waah, she was a Girl Scout" it's "waah, her glasses are too small" or "waaah, her teef are too big". Because if you're going to parrot the talking points on a Rep hundreds of miles away from your own district, you gotta keep it relevant :rolleyes:

Desperation strikes deep.
Into their posts it doth creep.

I think their workday goes something like this:

[SFX: jet engine soaring...]

Doing parrot talking points for AOC
Didn't get to bed last night
All the way the paper bag was on my knee
Had to go with "overbite"

I'm backin' the party of R
You don't know how unlucky we are boys,
Backin' the party of R.

Crazy train's so long I hardly know the place
Gee, what time is Limblob on?
Maybe then tomorrow I'll attack her face
Keep it up until she's gone

It's gotten really bizarre boys
Back-in' the party, backin' the party...
Backin' the party of R

Well the YouTube memes really knock her out
Knock her on her behind
And Moscow says that they'll pay me more
If I can photoshop something ori-gi-gi-nal just one time

(lefthanded guitar solo :rock: )​

Last edited:

Jo

Of course it doesn’t need to be changed. She just thought it sounded really cool. “Re-enacting” the challenger disaster was a really userful thing as well.

They don't get paid unless they come up with something. So if it ain't "waah, she was a Girl Scout" it's "waah, her glasses are too small" or "waaah, her teef are too big". Because if you're going to parrot the talking points on a Rep hundreds of miles away from your own district, you gotta keep it relevant :rolleyes:

Desperation strikes deep.
Into their posts it doth creep.

I think their workday goes something like this:

[SFX: jet engine soaring...]

Doing parrot talking points for AOC
Didn't get to bed last night
All the way the paper bag was on my knee
Had to go with "overbite"

You don't know how unlucky we are boys,
Backin' the party of R.

Crazy train's so long I hardly know the place
Gee, what time is Limblob on?
Maybe then tomorrow I'll attack her face
Keep it up until she's gone

It's gotten really bizarre boys
Back-in' the party, backin' the party...
Backin' the party of R

Well the YouTube memes really knock her out
Knock her on her behind
And Moscow says that they'll pay me more
If I can photoshop something ori-gi-gi-nal just one time

(lefthanded guitar solo :rock: )​

Keep your day job.

You were shrewd to observe that. It was a subtle reference to her current mission, i.e., to blow up the Democrat party in a spectacular display before the eyes of the entire nation. Oh, I forgot to mention, she is a plant, raised since childhood to carry out said mission. I mean really, could you think of a better way to damage a political party?
She represents liberals perfectly.

Forum List

Back