AOC: Girl Scouts taught me how to change brake fluid and recreate the Space Shuttle Challenger Missi

Lol..... what the hell? Challenger blew up 73 seconds after liftoff.

Twitter
It was not the 'Girl Scouts' - it was a GANG, and she did not 'recreate the shuttle launch' - she was learning to be a domestic terrorist like Barry's buddy, Bill Ayers. :p

The Girl Scouts were captured by liberals in the 1970s.
Now they are sueing the Boy Scouts because they feel “marginalized” by them. So much for bold women leaders.
Liberals destroy everything they touch. And the Boy Scouts were in the way.

It’s Girl (Scouts) v. Boy (Scouts) on Gender Wars’ New Front

Last edited:
Built job is to say harsh words about anyone who opposes a Trump or Democrats. The kind words for Hillary you leave to the media.
“Lifelong principled libertarian sez....!”

do not be mad just because I schooled you on automotive knowledge, not everyone can be mechanical minded.

You are like a woman...the dealership sells you a brake fluid change and replaces the halogen in your headlights every visit.

Once again, links from 3 professional vs a moron on the internet. you lose every time moron.

And I never change my brake fluid. Ever. With no problem. Nobody does.

who cares what the fuck you do? you are just a moron on the internet. you probably never change your air filters in your AC unit either.

You care it seems.

Built job is to say harsh words about anyone who opposes a Trump or Democrats. The kind words for Hillary you leave to the media.
“Lifelong principled libertarian sez....!”

do not be mad just because I schooled you on automotive knowledge, not everyone can be mechanical minded.

You are like a woman...the dealership sells you a brake fluid change and replaces the halogen in your headlights every visit.

Once again, links from 3 professional vs a moron on the internet. you lose every time moron.

who cares what the fuck you do? you are just a moron on the internet. you probably never change your air filters in your AC unit either.

You care obviously. Especially since I pointed out your subservience to the media message.
You made it easy.

You care it seems.

I had an independent thought and...horrors...am not going to change my car maintenance to make his candidates look good :)

You care it seems.

I had an independent thought and...horrors...am not going to change my car maintenance to make his candidates look good :)

But, but, but he does not like Cortez and I am to the left of him according to him while defending Cortez with how everyone is obsessed with her...

You care it seems.

But, but, but he does not like Cortez and I am to the left of him according to him while defending Cortez with how everyone is obsessed with her...

I like it when Golfing Gator obsessively seeks out every thread on Cortez to shout “why are you obsessing on Cortez”.
Sorry...but people are going to notice her idiocy. Golfing Gator shoukd defend her policies rather than just attacking people who notice her policies.

You care it seems.

and the lies just keep coming!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Yes I did know it would send you foaming to google. And no you don’t need to change your brake fluid. Nor do the Girl Scouts teach brake fluid changing.
But it seemed manly to her somehow.

People like Gator will defend all things Left until the very end.

You care it seems.

They're dean on and you know it. You reflexively defend every Lefty who gets attacked.

You care it seems.

They're dean on and you know it. You reflexively defend every Lefty who gets attacked.

they are dean on what?

Yes I did know it would send you foaming to google. And no you don’t need to change your brake fluid. Nor do the Girl Scouts teach brake fluid changing.
But it seemed manly to her somehow.

People like Gator will defend all things Left until the very end.

He just thought the Great Asswhipping of ‘16 was bad. He should prepare himself for 2020.

You care it seems.

Actually “reflexively” is a very good description. A fish doesn’t notice water and people like golfing gator can’t imagine getting outside the leftist narrative.

I'll believe that moron can change brake fluid when I see it. I think she meant changing engine oil. Look some girl scout isn't going to be able to drain, refill, and bleed a brake system its absurd.

Doubtful she would even know where to add brake fluid if needed.

LOL maybe the idiot meant how to change a tire. Confusing changing a tire with changing brake fluid sounds a lot more like something AOC would mix up.

you do not really think she knows how to change a tire do you? It is a skill not many young people have these days.

I don't think she has the skills to make toast
I think she can make toast and mixed drinks. But I would not trust her with working on my car.

Lol..... what the hell? Challenger blew up 73 seconds after liftoff.

Twitter
It was not the 'Girl Scouts' - it was a GANG, and she did not 'recreate the shuttle launch' - she was learning to be a domestic terrorist like Barry's buddy, Bill Ayers. :p

The Girl Scouts were captured by liberals in the 1970s.
Now they are sueing the Boy Scouts because they feel “marginalized” by them. So much for bold women leaders.
Liberals destroy everything they touch. And the Boy Scouts were in the way.

It’s Girl (Scouts) v. Boy (Scouts) on Gender Wars’ New Front

Boy Scouts are controlled by Conservatives
Always have been

And btw I'm pretty sure you DO have to change brake fluid if it's contaminated. And bleed the system to eliminate air pockets.

Yes, if the fluid gets air bubbles (often the result corrosion leading to moisture in the line) it makes the brakes feel spongy and reduces the vehicle's stopping power when the brake pedal is pressed.

That said, flushing and/or bleeding a brake system is a very intense process that almost nobody would decide to do themselves unless absolutely necessary.

First, brake fluid is highly toxic, and must be disposed of at a toxic waste disposal center. It will destroy any surface it comes in contact with (like the painted surface of a car), so it's highly doubtful that a group of girl scouts would be allowed to handle brake fluid, especially anywhere near an actual car.

Second, a small amount of various substances (like grease or oil) getting mixed with brake fluid can permanently ruin a hydraulic brake system. Again, highly doubtful a group of girl scouts would be allowed anywhere near an actual car's master cylinder.

Third, to bleed a brake system (not to be confused with flushing, which is the actual process of changing brake fluid), one would need to access the brake bleed screw on each brake, located on the inside (underbody-facing side) of the caliper (or cylinder for drum brakes) using a bleeder wrench. That means jacking the vehicle 4 times (once for each brake). Then someone has to sit in the car and press the brake pedal while toxic brake fluid shoots from the bleeder nozzle, which must be contained by the person underneath the car. If air gets back into the nozzle before the screw is returned, it can damage the brake system. Again, highly doubtful a group of girl scouts would be permitted anywhere near this process, nonetheless participate in doing it on an actual person's car.

Lastly, flushing a brake system is done using commercial equipment (using vacuum pressure), which is why you would take it to a qualified mechanic. I can believe that a group of girl scouts might have gone on a trip to an automotive repair facility and been told about this process (perhaps a badge-earning outing one afternoon, wherein the troop leader had to take her car in for servicing) and therefore learned that it is done by a mechanic, but to characterize that as having "practiced how to change brake fluid" would be quite the liberal use of the word "practiced." Using that definition, my wife also practiced how to change the oil by taking the car to Jiffy Lube .

Yep, good info. I suspect something there was misspoken but after all it's just a tweet-anecdote from childhood, not the earthshattering revolutionary proclamation that changes the course of history that the AOCDS-parrots sit here trying to pretend it is.

Jesus, the creepy "Justice Democrats" auditioned a fucking retard and hired her. IMO she is mentally ill.

Actually Congressional Reps are what we call "elected". By their constituents. Which are nowhere near your sphere of influence.

This particular one was actually "selected" for that election in what we call a "primary", unseating an entrenched old guy; in other words she "drained a swamp". So much for that idea, huh.

Forum List

Back