AOC: Girl Scouts taught me how to change brake fluid and recreate the Space Shuttle Challenger Missi

keep telling yourself that as you spend all your time obsessing over them.

What are political forums like this for if not to obsess over the opposition party political leaders?

You and the left Obsess over Trump, McConnell and once Palin and the other side goes after Pelosi, Corte, and your Goddess Hillary.

So pot please notice you are as black as the kettle...

a few problems with your post.

One, you are left of me.

Two, AOC is not a leader of the party

Three, I dislike Hillary even more than Trump, but i will send you 50 bucks for every post of mine you can find of me praising Hillary since you want to lie about me, back up your shit.

If you didn't vote for Trump so as to exclude Hillary then you don't hate her more than him. Your statement is NOT supported by your action.

Greg

that is some of the dumbest logic ever on this forum, and that is a very high mark!

I voted for the best candidate on the ballot, Gary Johnson.

So Gary was going to win?? lmao

Nope; you piked the choice. You could have voted against your "most loathed" by voting for a Trump win. You treated them both THE SAME. My logic is quite sound.

Greg

Gary had the same chance to win the state I live in as Trump did...none at all. My vote for Gary accounted for the exact same number of electoral college votes as did the other 2.5 million votes of people that voted for Trump in this state.

If I find you praising Hillary you will say I am not understanding what you wrote, so you will lie.

thanks for admitting no such post exist.

Also Cortez is a damn politician that put herself out there, so you should know that she will be attacked.

that is what I have been saying all along, she wants the focus on her. That is her job, to be the shiny object that keeps the simpletons distracted

Also here you go:

Search Results for Query: Hillary Clinton | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
The self proclaimed Libertarian spends all his time defending big government, Democrats and attacking Republicans.

If I find you praising Hillary you will say I am not understanding what you wrote, so you will lie.

Also Cortez is a damn politician that put herself out there, so you should know that she will be attacked.

that is what I have been saying all along, she wants the focus on her. That is her job, to be the shiny object that keeps the simpletons distracted

Also here you go:

Search Results for Query: Hillary Clinton | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Thanks for proving I never praise Hillary...

from your search of my posts....I think Obama was the 2nd worst president in the history of the nation, a close second to Bush II. Hillary was the worst candidate to ever run for the office and ran the worst campaign ever. She was a crappy SOS as well.

You also have defended her by whining about threads.

Also here you go:

from your search of my posts....I think Obama was the 2nd worst president in the history of the nation, a close second to Bush II. Hillary was the worst candidate to ever run for the office and ran the worst campaign ever. She was a crappy SOS as well.

jesus-facepalm-meme_o_594770.jpg

/——-/ Yes. Some types of brake fluid absorb water and after a few years it just wears out. Since your life depends on brakes, it’s wise to have it changed.

Brake fluid never wears out. And if you have water in your break system then some Girl Scout hooked your brake line to the radiator when she “changed the brake fluid”.

/——-/ Yes. Some types of brake fluid absorb water and after a few years it just wears out. Since your life depends on brakes, it’s wise to have it changed.

Brake fluid never wears out. And if you have water in your break system then some Girl Scout hooked your brake line to the radiator when she “changed the brake fluid”.

wrong again...

Is brake flushing really necessary?

Braking systems aren't indestructible. Parts, like the rubber in the valves in the master cylinder, calipers and wheel cylinders deteriorate. All the nasty little bits that flake off end up in your brake fluid. Plus, the fluid itself can get old and worn out. Moisture can also get in the system. That leads to rust, which leads to more nasty bits in your brake fluid. All this adds up to a brake system with compromised effectiveness and decreased stopping power.

Also here you go:

Truth hurts.

Fact is as long as Cortez put herself out there she is fair game like your hero Hillary.

Also here you go:

Truth hurts.

Fact is as long as Cortez put herself out there she is fair game like your hero Hillary.

Dude, she wants to be the center of attention, and those above her want to be the center of attention.

I love how even after you post a search proving I have never once said a kind or good word about Hillary you still lie about it.

Your true colors are shining through. No wonder you are such a Trump worshiper.

another one for you...

Does Brake Fluid Go Bad? - AMSOIL Blog

another one for you...

Does Brake Fluid Go Bad? - AMSOIL Blog
/—-/ And I thought this was common knowledge.

Truth hurts.

Dude, she wants to be the center of attention, and those above her want to be the center of attention.

I love how even after you post a search proving I have never once said a kind or good word about Hillary you still lie about it.

Well just remember I actually have threads bashing Trump while you pray for his impeachment and that 2016 elections will be reversed.

Cortez is a political leader now and she has a following which you are part of.

I'll believe that moron can change brake fluid when I see it. I think she meant changing engine oil. Look some girl scout isn't going to be able to drain, refill, and bleed a brake system its absurd.

Truth hurts.

Well just remember I actually have threads bashing Trump while you pray for his impeachment and that 2016 elections will be reversed.

Actually, I have said many times I do not think he did anything wrong and should not be impeached, and that doing so would be the end of this country as we know it.

I also have actual threads where I have praised Trump for his SCOTUS picks, for wanting to pull troops out of the ME and for his changes to the Fed Employment guidelines making ti easier for them to get rid of dead weight

What have you ever bashed Trump about?

Is it possible for you to make a post that is not filled with lies?

I'll believe that moron can change brake fluid when I see it. I think she meant changing engine oil. Look some girl scout isn't going to be able to drain, refill, and bleed a brake system its absurd.

Doubtful she would even know where to add brake fluid if needed.

Truth hurts.

Built job is to say harsh words about anyone who opposes a Trump or Democrats. The kind words for Hillary you leave to the media.
“Lifelong principled libertarian sez....!”

Damn you guys really obsess over AOC!
It really is hard to ignore all the stupid shit she says

I mean she makes Joe Biden look like a super genius

it is almost as if her purpose is to get the focus on her...

her special purpose?

everyone is given a role to play, that is the way the system works.

that was an obscure reference

wrong again...

Is brake flushing really necessary?

Braking systems aren't indestructible. Parts, like the rubber in the valves in the master cylinder, calipers and wheel cylinders deteriorate. All the nasty little bits that flake off end up in your brake fluid. Plus, the fluid itself can get old and worn out. Moisture can also get in the system. That leads to rust, which leads to more nasty bits in your brake fluid. All this adds up to a brake system with compromised effectiveness and decreased stopping power.

Nobody “changes brake fluid”. Not even AOC. Nor do the girls scouts teach girls to “change brake fluid” ( though they may have to quickly move to begin now)

Truth hurts.

Built job is to say harsh words about anyone who opposes a Trump or Democrats. The kind words for Hillary you leave to the media.
“Lifelong principled libertarian sez....!”

do not be mad just because I schooled you on automotive knowledge, not everyone can be mechanical minded.

Truth hurts.

Actually, I have said many times I do not think he did anything wrong and should not be impeached, and that doing so would be the end of this country as we know it.

I also have actual threads where I have praised Trump for his SCOTUS picks, for wanting to pull troops out of the ME and for his changes to the Fed Employment guidelines making ti easier for them to get rid of dead weight

What have you ever bashed Trump about?

Is it possible for you to make a post that is not filled with lies?

You can search the rubber room where I have posted many threads about Trump in the past.

So you praised him while insulting him in this thread.

I do not believe you because partisan nutters lie all the time.

Forum List

Back