AOC: Girl Scouts taught me how to change brake fluid and recreate the Space Shuttle Challenger Missi

Damn you guys really obsess over AOC!

AOCDS thread #856,262,431.

"Must......... crush......... Girl.......... Scouts.............. Girl.... Scouts.... EEBIL....... "

sheep-herds-around-the-world-25.jpg

I hope AOC is sub-letting some of this space she gets rent-free. No one person needs so much head space.

She's the John Trump of the left...

it is almost as if her purpose is to get the focus on her...

her special purpose?

everyone is given a role to play, that is the way the system works.

In her case, she is playing a roll, as in a biscuit, as in "as stupid as a". She is a laugh generator, like Crazy Guggenheim.

she is the shiny object, the magicians assistant, the distraction.

Au contraire, she and Tlaib and Omar are the proverbial turds in the Democrats' punchbowl. They may have already lost 2020 for them.

keep telling yourself that as you spend all your time obsessing over them.

her special purpose?

In her case, she is playing a roll, as in a biscuit, as in "as stupid as a". She is a laugh generator, like Crazy Guggenheim.

Au contraire, she and Tlaib and Omar are the proverbial turds in the Democrats' punchbowl. They may have already lost 2020 for them.

What are political forums like this for if not to obsess over the opposition party political leaders?

You and the left Obsess over Trump, McConnell and once Palin and the other side goes after Pelosi, Corte, and your Goddess Hillary.

So pot please notice you are as black as the kettle...

her special purpose?

My love for comedy grows with each passing day.

What are political forums like this for if not to obsess over the opposition party political leaders?

You and the left Obsess over Trump, McConnell and once Palin and the other side goes after Pelosi, Corte, and your Goddess Hillary.

a few problems with your post.

One, you are left of me.

Two, AOC is not a leader of the party

Three, I dislike Hillary even more than Trump, but i will send you 50 bucks for every post of mine you can find of me praising Hillary since you want to lie about me, back up your shit.

My love for comedy grows with each passing day.

try some old Robin Williams videos, he was much funnier

One, you are left of me.

Three, I dislike Hillary even more than Trump, but i will send you 50 bucks for every post of mine you can find of me praising Hillary since you want to lie about me, back up your shit.

If you didn't vote for Trump so as to exclude Hillary then you don't hate her more than him. Your statement is NOT supported by your action.

Greg

One, you are left of me.

If you didn't vote for Trump so as to exclude Hillary then you don't hate her more than him. Your statement is NOT supported by your action.

Greg

that is some of the dumbest logic ever on this forum, and that is a very high mark!

I voted for the best candidate on the ballot, Gary Johnson.

One, you are left of me.

If I find you praising Hillary you will say I am not understanding what you wrote, so you will lie.

Also Cortez is a damn politician that put herself out there, so you should know that she will be attacked.

So according to you only Trump should be discussed and anyone else should not even be considered.

Got it.

Lol..... what the hell? Challenger blew up 73 seconds after liftoff.

Twitter
Why do Republicans hate Girl Scouts?

They taught OCD to change the brake fluid but not bleed the brakes...hmm....now I see their point...THAT WAS DOWNRIGHT NASTY!!! lmao GO THE GUIDES!!!!

PS: are the Girl Scouts the transgender arm of the Boy Scouts??? We call them "Girl Guides" here.

Greg

If I find you praising Hillary you will say I am not understanding what you wrote, so you will lie.

thanks for admitting no such post exist.

Also Cortez is a damn politician that put herself out there, so you should know that she will be attacked.

that is what I have been saying all along, she wants the focus on her. That is her job, to be the shiny object that keeps the simpletons distracted

One, you are left of me.

Greg

that is some of the dumbest logic ever on this forum, and that is a very high mark!

"Aleppo? What's Aleppo?"

that is what I have been saying all along, she wants the focus on her. That is her job, to be the shiny object that keeps the simpletons distracted

And yet you are complaining they are distracted.

So again you only want to read Trump sucks threads, and anything else is worthless.

Also here you go:

Search Results for Query: Hillary Clinton | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And yet you are complaining they are distracted.

So again you only want to read Trump sucks threads, and anything else is worthless.

Where have I complained? you are either very confused or very dishonest...which is it?

One, you are left of me.

Greg

So Gary was going to win?? lmao

Nope; you piked the choice. You could have voted against your "most loathed" by voting for a Trump win. You treated them both THE SAME. My logic is quite sound.

Greg

Also here you go:

Search Results for Query: Hillary Clinton | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Thanks for proving I never praise Hillary...

from your search of my posts....I think Obama was the 2nd worst president in the history of the nation, a close second to Bush II. Hillary was the worst candidate to ever run for the office and ran the worst campaign ever. She was a crappy SOS as well.

Forum List

Back