AOC: Girl Scouts taught me how to change brake fluid and recreate the Space Shuttle Challenger Missi

Yes I did know it would send you foaming to google. And no you don’t need to change your brake fluid. Nor do the Girl Scouts teach brake fluid changing.
But it seemed manly to her somehow.

Nor does it say " the Girl Scouts teach brake fluid changing" does it.

Reading comprehension: a lost art.

Who changes break fluid? Is it possible that she thinks cars run on break fluid instead of motor oil?

AOC has probably been paying for “brake fluid changes” when she gets her oil changed

Last edited:
Then we learned to change the brake fluid on the Challenger.....

And btw I'm pretty sure you DO have to change brake fluid if it's contaminated. And bleed the system to eliminate air pockets.

Pffft. Girls ...

In Boy Scouts we learned how to make weapons, divert creeks to flood your enemies, eat stuff that would make a billy goat puke, and how to sneak into the nearby Girl Scout camp undetected.

--- only to find out the GS camp was encircled by poison ivy....

A friend and I discovered we were not allergic to it.

A camp counselor once wronged us grievously. While the site was empty, we sneaked back to camp, filled his sleeping bag with poison ivy, and rolled around on it to get the juice all over. Then we shook it out and wandered off.

He left the camp two days later. :113:

Pffft. Girls ...

In Boy Scouts we learned how to make weapons, divert creeks to flood your enemies, eat stuff that would make a billy goat puke, and how to sneak into the nearby Girl Scout camp undetected.

--- only to find out the GS camp was encircled by poison ivy....

A friend and I discovered we were not allergic to it.

A camp counselor once wronged us grievously. While the site was empty, we sneaked back to camp, filled his sleeping bag with poison ivy, and rolled around on it to get the juice all over. Then we shook it out and wandered off.

He left the camp two days later. :113:

You sure it wasn't because the camp's management saw security footage of 2 young campers bringing a bundle of something loosely resembling MJ (esp if it was Virginia creeper which has 5 leaves and causes allergic reactions in a much smaller percentage of people) then emerging from the counselor's sleeping bag? Have you checked to see if this guy is now a registered sex offender?

And btw I'm pretty sure you DO have to change brake fluid if it's contaminated. And bleed the system to eliminate air pockets.

Yes, if the fluid gets air bubbles (often the result corrosion leading to moisture in the line) it makes the brakes feel spongy and reduces the vehicle's stopping power when the brake pedal is pressed.

That said, flushing and/or bleeding a brake system is a very intense process that almost nobody would decide to do themselves unless absolutely necessary.

First, brake fluid is highly toxic, and must be disposed of at a toxic waste disposal center. It will destroy any surface it comes in contact with (like the painted surface of a car), so it's highly doubtful that a group of girl scouts would be allowed to handle brake fluid, especially anywhere near an actual car.

Second, a small amount of various substances (like grease or oil) getting mixed with brake fluid can permanently ruin a hydraulic brake system. Again, highly doubtful a group of girl scouts would be allowed anywhere near an actual car's master cylinder.

Third, to bleed a brake system (not to be confused with flushing, which is the actual process of changing brake fluid), one would need to access the brake bleed screw on each brake, located on the inside (underbody-facing side) of the caliper (or cylinder for drum brakes) using a bleeder wrench. That means jacking the vehicle 4 times (once for each brake). Then someone has to sit in the car and press the brake pedal while toxic brake fluid shoots from the bleeder nozzle, which must be contained by the person underneath the car. If air gets back into the nozzle before the screw is returned, it can damage the brake system. Again, highly doubtful a group of girl scouts would be permitted anywhere near this process, nonetheless participate in doing it on an actual person's car.

Lastly, flushing a brake system is done using commercial equipment (using vacuum pressure), which is why you would take it to a qualified mechanic. I can believe that a group of girl scouts might have gone on a trip to an automotive repair facility and been told about this process (perhaps a badge-earning outing one afternoon, wherein the troop leader had to take her car in for servicing) and therefore learned that it is done by a mechanic, but to characterize that as having "practiced how to change brake fluid" would be quite the liberal use of the word "practiced." Using that definition, my wife also practiced how to change the oil by taking the car to Jiffy Lube .

Last edited:

Pffft. Girls ...

They don't have to sneak into the SEXIST Girl Scout camp anymore, there's girls and little fag boys in the Boy, ooops, the SCOUTS now. They can just have a nice pervert orgy soon as the sun goes down right in their own camp now.

Yes, if the fluid gets air bubbles (often the result corrosion leading to moisture in the line) it makes the brakes feel spongy and reduces the vehicle's stopping power when the brake pedal is pressed.

That said, flushing and/or bleeding a brake system is a very intense process that almost nobody would decide to do themselves unless absolutely necessary.

First, brake fluid is highly toxic, and must be disposed of at a toxic waste disposal center. It will destroy any surface it comes in contact with (like the painted surface of a car), so it's highly doubtful that a group of girl scouts would be allowed to handle brake fluid, especially anywhere near an actual car.

Second, a small amount of various substances (like grease or oil) getting mixed with brake fluid can permanently ruin a hydraulic brake system. Again, highly doubtful a group of girl scouts would be allowed anywhere near an actual car's master cylinder.

Third, to bleed a brake system (not to be confused with flushing, which is the actual process of changing brake fluid), one would need to access the brake bleed screw on each brake, located on the inside (underbody-facing side) of the caliper (or cylinder for drum brakes) using a bleeder wrench. That means jacking the vehicle 4 times (once for each brake). Then someone has to sit in the car and press the brake pedal while toxic brake fluid shoots from the bleeder nozzle, which must be contained by the person underneath the car. If air gets back into the nozzle before the screw is returned, it can damage the brake system. Again, highly doubtful a group of girl scouts would be permitted anywhere near this process, nonetheless participate in doing it on an actual person's car.

Lastly, flushing a brake system is done using commercial equipment (using vacuum pressure), which is why you would take it to a qualified mechanic. I can believe that a group of girl scouts might have gone on a trip to an automotive repair facility and been told about this process (perhaps a badge-earning outing one afternoon, wherein the troop leader had to take her car in for servicing) and therefore learned that it is done by a mechanic, but to characterize that as having "practiced how to change brake fluid" would be quite the liberal use of the word "practiced." Using that definition, my wife also practiced how to change the oil by taking the car to Jiffy Lube .
HEAT from braking also ruins brake fluid. If your brake pedal is spongy, it's not only a good idea to change the fluid, it could save your life.

Everything You Need to Know About Brake Fluid

Jesus, the creepy "Justice Democrats" auditioned a fucking retard and hired her. IMO she is mentally ill.

Forum List

Back