AOC: Girl Scouts taught me how to change brake fluid and recreate the Space Shuttle Challenger Missi

I'll believe that moron can change brake fluid when I see it. I think she meant changing engine oil. Look some girl scout isn't going to be able to drain, refill, and bleed a brake system its absurd.

Doubtful she would even know where to add brake fluid if needed.

LOL maybe the idiot meant how to change a tire. Confusing changing a tire with changing brake fluid sounds a lot more like something AOC would mix up.

/——-/ Yes. Some types of brake fluid absorb water and after a few years it just wears out. Since your life depends on brakes, it’s wise to have it changed.

Brake fluid never wears out. And if you have water in your break system then some Girl Scout hooked your brake line to the radiator when she “changed the brake fluid”.

another one for you...

Does Brake Fluid Go Bad? - AMSOIL Blog

Brake fluid doesn’t need to be changed and she used you like a chump. It’s that simple.

/——-/ Yes. Some types of brake fluid absorb water and after a few years it just wears out. Since your life depends on brakes, it’s wise to have it changed.

Brake fluid never wears out. And if you have water in your break system then some Girl Scout hooked your brake line to the radiator when she “changed the brake fluid”.

wrong again...

Is brake flushing really necessary?

Braking systems aren't indestructible. Parts, like the rubber in the valves in the master cylinder, calipers and wheel cylinders deteriorate. All the nasty little bits that flake off end up in your brake fluid. Plus, the fluid itself can get old and worn out. Moisture can also get in the system. That leads to rust, which leads to more nasty bits in your brake fluid. All this adds up to a brake system with compromised effectiveness and decreased stopping power.

Nobody “changes brake fluid”. Not even AOC. Nor do the girls scouts teach girls to “change brake fluid” ( though they may have to quickly move to begin now)

I have provided 3 links from professionals saying it should be done. Just admit you do not know shit about this and move on.

Of course the girl scouts do not teach such things, nobody but a moron would think they do.

I'll believe that moron can change brake fluid when I see it. I think she meant changing engine oil. Look some girl scout isn't going to be able to drain, refill, and bleed a brake system its absurd.

LOL maybe the idiot meant how to change a tire. Confusing changing a tire with changing brake fluid sounds a lot more like something AOC would mix up.

you do not really think she knows how to change a tire do you? It is a skill not many young people have these days.

another one for you...

/—-/ And I thought this was common knowledge.

Sure you did :) and you think AOC changes her oil, spark plugs and brake fluid.
Matter of fact...has she ever even owned a car?

you do not really think she knows how to change a tire do you? It is a skill not many young people have these days.

I don't think she has the skills to make toast

Doubtful she knew the Challenger blew up

it took place 3 years before she was born, but I am sure they teach about it in school

I don't think she has the skills to make toast

Would not surprise me if she did not. Many from her generation do not.

it took place 3 years before she was born, but I am sure they teach about it in school
And I'm sure she thought " hey wasn't it cool they sent a teacher into space" and totally missed the part where that teacher got blown up

You also have defended her by whining about threads.

jesus-facepalm-meme_o_594770.jpg

Truth hurts.

Fact is as long as Cortez put herself out there she is fair game like your hero Hillary.

Dude, she wants to be the center of attention, and those above her want to be the center of attention.

I love how even after you post a search proving I have never once said a kind or good word about Hillary you still lie about it.

Your true colors are shining through. No wonder you are such a Trump worshiper.

Built job is to say harsh words about anyone who opposes a Trump or Democrats. The kind words for Hillary you leave to the media.
“Lifelong principled libertarian sez....!”

do not be mad just because I schooled you on automotive knowledge, not everyone can be mechanical minded.

You are like a woman...the dealership sells you a brake fluid change and replaces the halogen in your headlights every visit.

Er....does brake fluid need to be changed?

another one for you...

Nobody thinks that, you are just making shit up now because you have been schooled

Truth hurts.

Fact is as long as Cortez put herself out there she is fair game like your hero Hillary.

Dude, she wants to be the center of attention, and those above her want to be the center of attention.

I love how even after you post a search proving I have never once said a kind or good word about Hillary you still lie about it.

Built job is to say harsh words about anyone who opposes a Trump or Democrats. The kind words for Hillary you leave to the media.

do not be mad just because I schooled you on automotive knowledge, not everyone can be mechanical minded.

You are like a woman...the dealership sells you a brake fluid change and replaces the halogen in your headlights every visit.

Once again, links from 3 professional vs a moron on the internet. you lose every time moron.

Er....does brake fluid need to be changed?

wrong again...

Is brake flushing really necessary?

Braking systems aren't indestructible. Parts, like the rubber in the valves in the master cylinder, calipers and wheel cylinders deteriorate. All the nasty little bits that flake off end up in your brake fluid. Plus, the fluid itself can get old and worn out. Moisture can also get in the system. That leads to rust, which leads to more nasty bits in your brake fluid. All this adds up to a brake system with compromised effectiveness and decreased stopping power.

Nobody “changes brake fluid”. Not even AOC. Nor do the girls scouts teach girls to “change brake fluid” ( though they may have to quickly move to begin now)

I have provided 3 links from professionals saying it should be done. Just admit you do not know shit about this and move on.

Of course the girl scouts do not teach such things, nobody but a moron would think they do.

Nobody teaches those things. She lied because it would impress people like you.

And I'm sure she thought " hey wasn't it cool they sent a teacher into space" and totally missed the part where that teacher got blown up

that is a distinct possibility.

another one for you...

Nobody thinks that, you are just making shit up now because you have been schooled

Wiggle backwards now. You are as embarrassing as she is.

Truth hurts.

Once again, links from 3 professional vs a moron on the internet. you lose every time moron.

And I never change my brake fluid. Ever. With no problem. Nobody does.

Blowing up a woman is a small price to pay for advancing women in her mind.

And I never change my brake fluid. Ever. With no problem. Nobody does.

who cares what the fuck you do? you are just a moron on the internet. you probably never change your air filters in your AC unit either.

Forum List

Back