AOC Hysterical

These people are recklessly governed by emotions and a recklessly trying to impose that on citizens
AOC frequently lies about being in places just like when she “saw” kids drinking out of toilets at the border when she was actually in New York
Fact is inconvenient truth when you roll with feelings,
They were toilets. How utterly unsanitary.
So she's too stupid to know which part you drink out of????
stainless-steel-jail-toilet-500x500.jpg

AOC is in all of your heads, and you can't get her out.
Like a bad headache. You know, like YOU had with Trump. ;)

I always knew tramp would make a poor excuse for a Potus, turns out I was right.
You can’t stop thinking about Trump! Turns out I was right!
I hardly even think of him, lost the presidency and out of mind.

You just did.

"In the live stream watched by more than 150,000 people, Ocasio-Cortez said she thought she was going to die after saw a white man in a black beanie banging on her office door yelling: “Where is she? Where is she?” while she was locked in the bathroom."

"The man turned out to be a Capitol Police officer, but the congresswoman said the experience left her shaken since the officer engaged in a “hostile” manner with her and gave her vague instructions on where to seek shelter."

Stupid Bitch......
So the cop didn't know he was supposed to kiss butt on some arrogant actress with a pollyanna complex and clout against rational cops she plans to fire? Well, smite me. :auiqs.jpg:

"In the live stream watched by more than 150,000 people, Ocasio-Cortez said she thought she was going to die after saw a white man in a black beanie banging on her office door yelling: “Where is she? Where is she?” while she was locked in the bathroom."

"The man turned out to be a Capitol Police officer, but the congresswoman said the experience left her shaken since the officer engaged in a “hostile” manner with her and gave her vague instructions on where to seek shelter."

Stupid Bitch......
She was warned a week before the fake insurrection that there will be trouble. Did she run to Nance's titty to tell her. DID PELOSI get a great idea in her head or what. Way to keep Trump from running. Didn't work again Nance.

She never heard of s garbage disposal until she got to Wash..LOLOL

She just found out Taco Bell is not a Mexican phone co.

I always knew tramp would make a poor excuse for a Potus, turns out I was right.
He is virtually all you talk about. He is in your head and you cant get him out.

He is virtually all you talk about. He is in your head and you cant get him out.

Has she mentioned Biden yet?

Has she mentioned Biden yet?
Nope. I barely hear a word about that guy. Apparently democrats are sticking with the "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all" policy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back