AOC in Miami Beach for 'taste of freedom' as New York sees record number of COVID cases

AOC is standing up for the people
AOC is standing up as a politician known now by being pushed but not doing anything for her district. Shumer is dirty and corrupted. But seeing him in pictures with AOC I know he thinks she is a moron. Progs sell the stage and have set the nation to destruction. The peasants will most likely end up losing a third of their wealth unevenly as the resources are needed to keep the nation and world from going bankrupt. Keep paying the growing amount of interest on the debt going.

AOC is standing up as a politician known now by being pushed but not doing anything for her district. Shumer is dirty and corrupted. But seeing him in pictures with AOC I know he thinks she is a moron. Progs sell the stage and have set the nation to destruction. The peasants will most likely end up losing a third of their wealth unevenly as the resources are needed to keep the nation and world from going bankrupt. Keep paying the growing amount of interest on the debt going.
AOC does plenty for her district fighting for healthcare, low cost education, a safe environment, childcare…

What do Republicans do for their districts?
NOTHING

AOC does plenty for her district fighting for healthcare, low cost education, a safe environment, childcare…

NOTHING
That district has not improved. The welfare game in neighborhoods is something that can not change much in graphs as to stop the influx of tax resources. In Repub white areas that are depressed, white males are last on the list for any benefits. This is law.

Let's Go Brandon!

COVID CASES USA
727,863 JAN 6 2022
255,966 JAN 6 2021

AOC gets the virus while hanging out with a bunch of He-Shes....bwuhahahahaha

NOTHING

Just like our founders wanted it.

Our founders designed the federal government to govern, not relieving people from personal responsibility. When the government does that, people trade in freedom for a larger and stronger government. A government large enough to give you everything you want will eventually be large enough to take everything you have.

Just like our founders wanted it.

Our founders designed the federal government to govern, not relieving people from personal responsibility. When the government does that, people trade in freedom for a larger and stronger government. A government large enough to give you everything you want will eventually be large enough to take everything you have.

Our founders established a government of the people, by the people and FOR the people

But not a welfare state like you leftists want.

In the 18th century there was no welfare as we know it.
Read Dickens….that is the world you admire

1641990813676.jpeg

In the 18th century there was no welfare as we know it.
Read Dickens….that is the world you admire

View attachment 586903

No, the world I admire is the one we had before when people had pride and dignity. They were too proud to take welfare unless they exhausted every possibility. The people on welfare were ashamed of themselves.

Look at today. I go to a grocery store with a lot of people that use food stamps. The taxpayers pay for their food, and then they whip out a wad of cash to pay for their huge bags of dog food, cat litter, beer and wine, cigarettes. Then they head to the head cashier for a stack of lottery tickets. No shame, in fact they're proud of using the system to their advantage.

When I was a kid, government didn't take care of our children. We had other people for that, we called them........let me think........I forget now. Oh yeah, we called them parents.

No, the world I admire is the one we had before when people had pride and dignity. They were too proud to take welfare unless they exhausted every possibility. The people on welfare were ashamed of themselves.

Look at today. I go to a grocery store with a lot of people that use food stamps. The taxpayers pay for their food, and then they whip out a wad of cash to pay for their huge bags of dog food, cat litter, beer and wine, cigarettes. Then they head to the head cashier for a stack of lottery tickets. No shame, in fact they're proud of using the system to their advantage.

When I was a kid, government didn't take care of our children. We had other people for that, we called them........let me think........I forget now. Oh yeah, we called them parents.

LOL

Same old supermarket meme
You left out the part where the welfare queen was buying filet mignonette and lobster and laughed at you for having to pay

LOL

Same old supermarket meme
You left out the part where the welfare queen was buying filet mignonette and lobster and laughed at you for having to pay

It happens all the time I'm sure. That fat black lady in front of me with three kids using SNAP's never had the money to raise those kids. The more kids, the larger the SNAP'S card. Yep, government dependency is the name of the game for the left. Huge child tax credits given to moms who want to stay home. The largest SNAP's increase since the program began by Dementia. He wants to hire 83,000 more IRS agents because government workers vote Democrat by huge margins. And we all have to pay for this vote buying which is why you Communists need your own country and let us have ours. We don't want to pay for your vote buying with hundreds of billions of dollars.

IRS agents pull in more revenue than they earn

Bullshit, that's not why he's hiring them. The plot is since they will have nothing to do, they will force the banks to report to the IRS every time one of us make any kind of bank transaction of $600.00 or more. You don't need more IRS agents for that. How is that going to pull in more revenue than they earn? The cost to our national debt would be 80 billion dollars. I hope Manchin won't allow it to go through with that in it. The Democrats are going to drive us into bankruptcy with all this pork spending.

Bullshit, that's not why he's hiring them. The plot is since they will have nothing to do, they will force the banks to report to the IRS every time one of us make any kind of bank transaction of $600.00 or more. You don't need more IRS agents for that. How is that going to pull in more revenue than they earn? The cost to our national debt would be 80 billion dollars. I hope Manchin won't allow it to go through with that in it. The Democrats are going to drive us into bankruptcy with all this pork spending.
IRS agents always have something to do

In spite of your denial, all IRS agents bring in much more money than they make

The IRS’s deteriorated ability to audit the wealthy is counterproductive, because when revenue agents do have time to pursue high-income audits, the returns are astounding. In 2013, when the IRS agents conducted more than 6,000 audits on taxpayers who made more than $5 million, these audits resulted in $880 million of recommended additional taxes. This worked out to be $4,545 for every hour each agent spent on these cases.

Last edited:
IRS agents always have something to do

In spite of your denial, all IRS agents bring in much more money than they make

The IRS’s deteriorated ability to audit the wealthy is counterproductive, because when revenue agents do have time to pursue high-income audits, the returns are astounding. In 2013, when the IRS agents conducted more than 6,000 audits on taxpayers who made more than $5 million, these audits resulted in $880 million of recommended additional taxes. This worked out to be $4,545 for every hour each agent spent on these cases.

Okay, so how many of our current agents working more than 8 hours a day? How many are working Saturdays like a lot of working people in our country? The answer is 0.

All businesses understand that it's cheaper to have employees work overtime than hire anew. They hire new employees when their current crop can't reasonably work anymore hours. I worked for employers all my life so I know how things are done with business expansion.

So one of two things here, either the Democrats are so financially stupid they don't realize they'd be better off with paying OT to their current employees, or the Democrats know that the more government dependents there are, the more likely new Democrat votes they will get.

Forum List

Back