AOC in Miami Beach for 'taste of freedom' as New York sees record number of COVID cases

Over her first term, she introduced a total of 23 pieces of legislation. Among them is her Loan Shark Prevention Act, which would cap credit card interest rates at 15%. AOC also introduced a group of bills collectively titled ‘A Just Society,’ to address the needs of the 40 million Americans living in poverty on 2 dollars a day

Go be poor someplace else. -Paul Ryan

OIP.HuYE7ESSOK48uRo3FLEnFgHaDL

sarcasm.jpg

Wrongwinger claims AOC went to Florida for the weather, not the freedom, and she didn't go to KKKalifornia because it is too far.

And yet, here we have Eric Swallowswell vacationing in Florida. Doesn't he LIVE in KKKalifornia?

MIT named an asteroid after AOC. can any of you top that?

EIPFDYMWwAgmI6L

Last edited:
Actually I do. And if I did go on vacation to another state, it wouldn't be a commie city. I'd go to a Republican led area like all the commies are.
They should tell you right in the travel brochure whether or not the city you’re planning on visiting is commie.

Actually I do. And if I did go on vacation to another state, it wouldn't be a commie city. I'd go to a Republican led area like all the commies are.
Ever been to aRepublican led city?
Best they have to offer is Walmart and Denny

Tell me a Republican led city that is worth visiting

is AOC really Hispanic? wow, she's smart for a Latina!
Funny, I was thinking she was dumb as a rock and makes all other latina look fucking stupid---I feel bad for my mixed grandchildren-----and think my venzuelean hair dresser is right about Puetro Ricans.....

Forum List

Back