AOC: In US ‘If You Don’t Have A Job You Are Left To Die’

Yeah, that's kinda how it works, Alexandria. You fine tittied... Sorry. I lost my train of thought for a second there.

I agree 100% with Mac... we all need to stop with the memes and making fun of her... just let her keep talking.

So far, yeah.

The GOP would be smarter to lay off the mocking and attacks and just point at her and say, "see?"

Yep. Between her, Bernie and Uncle Joe Dems are screwed.
Heels-Up Harris and Spartacus are also doing their part.

I agree 100% with Mac... we all need to stop with the memes and making fun of her... just let her keep talking.
I disagree.

She's at the level of stupid that not mocking her makes one look either dumb or humorless.

You think people laughing at her statements will get her to stop?

That would require self awareness and humility, neither of which she or her colleagues possess.

You think people laughing at her statements will get her to stop?

That would require self awareness and humility, neither of which she or her colleagues possess.

I don't want her to stop.
I ma not worried so much about leftist like her, I am worried far more about liberals voting for her instead of voting Republican.
It's like with Trump. He is in office because just enough Democrats refused to vote for her and voted Trump in. The liberals need to continue to see what the left really looks like.

What a moron.
Didnt she also say disagreements on welfare is racist? I only caught a second of it in the news this morning.

What a moron.
Didnt she also say disagreements on welfare is racist? I only caught a second of it in the news this morning.
She attacked Reagan as racist because he went after welfare cheats.

Except she’s the one equating welfare cheats with dark skin people.

What a moron.

Yeah but it was Clinton signing the agreement that vastly lowered the welfare roles...wonder why she didn;t mention that?

What a moron.

Yeah but it was Clinton signing the agreement that vastly lowered the welfare roles...wonder why she didn;t mention that?
Probably ignorance. She has no problem attacking the left

What a moron.

It today's leftist measurements, Bill Clinton would be the radical right.

What a moron.

It today's leftist measurements, Bill Clinton would be the radical right.

Clinton was to the right of Trump...that is how far our country has moved left.

Forum List

Back