AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade

So now you don't believe 99% of normal people don't have a right to a parade?
There is no bigotry against straights, this is ridiculous. It would only be a parade for bigots like you.

bigot |ˈbiɡət| noun

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions: don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city. he was a fanatical bigot.

Sounds to me like the bigot is you.
Different opinions are fine but you have different facts that are pure garbage.
There is no bigotry against straights, this is ridiculous. It would only be a parade for bigots like you.

bigot |ˈbiɡət| noun

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions: don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city. he was a fanatical bigot.

Yes I am bigoted against bigots and lies....

You are a troll that has no tolerance for a different opinion. That's a bigot. That is unless you can show me other straight parades.
Sorry I don't like bigots and racists. Mainly the ignorant GOP base....
You don’t like yourself

bigot |ˈbiɡət| noun

bigot |ˈbiɡət| noun

You are a troll that has no tolerance for a different opinion. That's a bigot. That is unless you can show me other straight parades.

So you don't like yourself? Not to worry, nobody does. :iyfyus.jpg:
ROFLMFAO...OMG...AGAIN, after the fact

Yep, great minds think alike

bigot |ˈbiɡət| noun

bigot |ˈbiɡət| noun

Umm no. You get off my lawn right wing dupes only like each other.

Get off your lawn? This is my thread. I'm the OP.

bigot |ˈbiɡət| noun

bigot |ˈbiɡət| noun

Don't feel bad, I do it all the time. Pragmatism is a trait in right wing ideology.

Don't feel bad, I do it all the time. Pragmatism is a trait in right wing ideology.
Funny how the dupes always become trolls when proven wrong.....

I was describing the GOP dupe....
Old white men.

bigot |ˈbiɡət| noun

bigot |ˈbiɡət| noun

Against straight people?
No. Just bigots and lies need a diagram?

Funny how the dupes always become trolls when proven wrong.....
Bigot...troll...why do you like calling yourself names?

They have a right, it's just hilariously funny. You have the right to keep making me laugh too. Thanks.
Then let it go butt plug
Don't worry, I will continue to laugh at them. People have the right to do a lot of stupid things, that doesn't mean they should do it.
I agree!

gzljr2a.jpg

D_vfeyJUIAEANBz.jpg

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

I've got to say, nothing gives me a laugh like Trumpsters quoting the Bible.
Can you quote Obama? Lol keep your plan lol
That was his prediction or promise two years before Obamacare was changed by Congress. Not a lie. They really had to stretch it to call them lies. Anything for controversy and ratings. Of course the GOP propaganda machine always lies.
Lie of the Year: If You Like Your Healthcare Plan
You Can Keep It

One example: PBS Newshour interviewed a woman from Washington, D.C., who was a supporter of the health care law and found her policy canceled. New policies had significantly higher rates. She told Newshour that the only thing the new policy covered that her old one didn’t was maternity care and pediatric services. And she was 58.

"The chance of me having a child at this age is zero. So, you know, I ask the president, why do I have to pay an additional $5,000 a year for maternity coverage that I will never, ever need?" asked Deborah Persico.

YES, IT WAS A TOTAL FUCKING LIE
THE WHOLE ACA WAS A FUCKING SHAM
THE WHOLE BAILOUT WAS A SHAM
I, FOR ONE, LONG FOR THE DAY
WHEN THIS HOUSE OF CARDS COLLAPSES

They have a right, it's just hilariously funny. You have the right to keep making me laugh too. Thanks.
Then let it go butt plug
Don't worry, I will continue to laugh at them. People have the right to do a lot of stupid things, that doesn't mean they should do it.
I agree!

gzljr2a.jpg

D_vfeyJUIAEANBz.jpg
Luckily they feel part of the country after Obama and they don't have disgusting parades like this anymore or the old lifestyles. They are married having kids etcetera etcetera f*** you.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

I've got to say, nothing gives me a laugh like Trumpsters quoting the Bible.
Can you quote Obama? Lol keep your plan lol
That was his prediction or promise two years before Obamacare was changed by Congress. Not a lie. They really had to stretch it to call them lies. Anything for controversy and ratings. Of course the GOP propaganda machine always lies.
Lie of the Year: If You Like Your Healthcare Plan
You Can Keep It

One example: PBS Newshour interviewed a woman from Washington, D.C., who was a supporter of the health care law and found her policy canceled. New policies had significantly higher rates. She told Newshour that the only thing the new policy covered that her old one didn’t was maternity care and pediatric services. And she was 58.

"The chance of me having a child at this age is zero. So, you know, I ask the president, why do I have to pay an additional $5,000 a year for maternity coverage that I will never, ever need?" asked Deborah Persico.

YES, IT WAS A TOTAL FUCKING LIE
THE WHOLE ACA WAS A FUCKING SHAM
THE WHOLE BAILOUT WAS A SHAM
I, FOR ONE, LONG FOR THE DAY
WHEN THIS HOUSE OF CARDS COLLAPSES
That is ridiculous. He didn't even want a mandate. They made it that way two years later in Congress. What kind of lie's that --it's ridiculous. Meanwhile everything you know is a lie factual lie the rich pay crap in taxes, the middle class is going to hell inequality and upward Mobility are terrible, Trump's economy is no better than Obama's and he is ruining it as we speak. Another goddamn Republican moron.

Then let it go butt plug
I agree!

gzljr2a.jpg

D_vfeyJUIAEANBz.jpg
Luckily they feel part of the country after Obama and they don't have disgusting parades like this anymore or the old lifestyles. They are married having kids etcetera etcetera f*** you.
THESE WERE FROM 2018 ASSHOLE!

FUCK YOU, HAVING KIDS...LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE...NOT

They don’t have disgusting parades like that anymore
or the old lifestyles....YEAH, THEY DO

BECAUSE THEY ARE SEXUAL DEVIANTS
THAT IS A LIFESTYLE THAT DOESN’T GET OLD
BECAUSE THAT IS WHO THEY ARE

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR

I was describing the GOP dupe....
Old white men.

And you..

Then let it go butt plug
I agree!

gzljr2a.jpg

D_vfeyJUIAEANBz.jpg

How does a gay have kids?

Then let it go butt plug
I agree!

gzljr2a.jpg

D_vfeyJUIAEANBz.jpg

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR
Disgusting bigoted b******* from the insane.

Then let it go butt plug
I agree!

gzljr2a.jpg

D_vfeyJUIAEANBz.jpg

First they make money. Not a problem especially with lesbians

Then let it go butt plug
I agree!

gzljr2a.jpg

D_vfeyJUIAEANBz.jpg

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR
Disgusting bigoted b******* from the insane.
So where when you hatched?

Then let it go butt plug
I agree!

gzljr2a.jpg

D_vfeyJUIAEANBz.jpg

First they make money. Not a problem especially with lesbians
Whores?

Forum List

Back