AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade

Considering the lack of women, it seemed the straight parade looked more gay than the gay parade.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

I've got to say, nothing gives me a laugh like Trumpsters quoting the Bible.
Can you quote Obama? Lol keep your plan lol
That was his prediction or promise two years before Obamacare was changed by Congress. Not a lie. They really had to stretch it to call them lies. Anything for controversy and ratings. Of course the GOP propaganda machine always lies.
Lie of the Year: If You Like Your Healthcare Plan
You Can Keep It

One example: PBS Newshour interviewed a woman from Washington, D.C., who was a supporter of the health care law and found her policy canceled. New policies had significantly higher rates. She told Newshour that the only thing the new policy covered that her old one didn’t was maternity care and pediatric services. And she was 58.

"The chance of me having a child at this age is zero. So, you know, I ask the president, why do I have to pay an additional $5,000 a year for maternity coverage that I will never, ever need?" asked Deborah Persico.

YES, IT WAS A TOTAL FUCKING LIE
THE WHOLE ACA WAS A FUCKING SHAM
THE WHOLE BAILOUT WAS A SHAM
I, FOR ONE, LONG FOR THE DAY
WHEN THIS HOUSE OF CARDS COLLAPSES
That is ridiculous. He didn't even want a mandate. They made it that way two years later in Congress. What kind of lie's that --it's ridiculous. Meanwhile everything you know is a lie factual lie the rich pay crap in taxes, the middle class is going to hell inequality and upward Mobility are terrible, Trump's economy is no better than Obama's and he is ruining it as we speak. Another goddamn Republican moron.
Obama tried to rewrite his slogan, telling political supporters on Nov. 4, "Now, if you have or had one of these plans before the Affordable Care Act came into law, and you really liked that plan, what we said was you can keep it if it hasn’t changed since the law passed."

Pants on Fire! PolitiFact counted 37 times when he’d included no caveats, such as a high-profile speech to the American Medical Association in 2009: "If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."

Even Obama’s staunchest allies cried foul.

Obama apologized during a lengthy interview
with NBC News’ Chuck Todd.

"We weren’t as clear as we needed to be in terms of the changes that were taking place, and I want to do everything we can to make sure that people are finding themselves in a good position, a better position than they were before this law happened. And I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me," he said.

^Taken from the article I left a link to in post #411

THE RICH HAVE ALWAYS PAID CRAP IN TAXES...
WHAT ELSE IS ON, CHANGE THE CHANNEL

WE ARE FUCKED AND ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, WITH TRUMP
THEY CANT CONTROL THE SPIN

FOR THE WASHINGTON ELITE, ON BOTH SIDES
ITS NEVER REALLY BEEN ABOUT TRUMP
ITS BEEN ABOUT VOTERS WHO ELECTED HIM
TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE FED THE FUCK UP
AND THEY KNOW IT AND ARE TRYING TO REIGN US IT
BUT THAT ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN

YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM
YOU’LL GET YOUR WAKE UP CALL
ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, BELIEVE THAT!

That was his prediction or promise two years before Obamacare was changed by Congress. Not a lie. They really had to stretch it to call them lies. Anything for controversy and ratings. Of course the GOP propaganda machine always lies.
You Can Keep It

One example: PBS Newshour interviewed a woman from Washington, D.C., who was a supporter of the health care law and found her policy canceled. New policies had significantly higher rates. She told Newshour that the only thing the new policy covered that her old one didn’t was maternity care and pediatric services. And she was 58.

"The chance of me having a child at this age is zero. So, you know, I ask the president, why do I have to pay an additional $5,000 a year for maternity coverage that I will never, ever need?" asked Deborah Persico.

That is ridiculous. He didn't even want a mandate. They made it that way two years later in Congress. What kind of lie's that --it's ridiculous. Meanwhile everything you know is a lie factual lie the rich pay crap in taxes, the middle class is going to hell inequality and upward Mobility are terrible, Trump's economy is no better than Obama's and he is ruining it as we speak. Another goddamn Republican moron.
Obama tried to rewrite his slogan, telling political supporters on Nov. 4, "Now, if you have or had one of these plans before the Affordable Care Act came into law, and you really liked that plan, what we said was you can keep it if it hasn’t changed since the law passed."

Pants on Fire! PolitiFact counted 37 times when he’d included no caveats, such as a high-profile speech to the American Medical Association in 2009: "If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."

"We weren’t as clear as we needed to be in terms of the changes that were taking place, and I want to do everything we can to make sure that people are finding themselves in a good position, a better position than they were before this law happened. And I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me," he said.

Obama?

[
You Can Keep It

Obama?
Your gay too

Don't worry, I will continue to laugh at them. People have the right to do a lot of stupid things, that doesn't mean they should do it.
I agree!

gzljr2a.jpg

D_vfeyJUIAEANBz.jpg
Luckily they feel part of the country after Obama and they don't have disgusting parades like this anymore or the old lifestyles. They are married having kids etcetera etcetera f*** you.

How does a gay have kids?
First they make money. Not a problem especially with lesbians
Whores?
What is wrong with you people? Unbelievable

Then let it go butt plug
Don't worry, I will continue to laugh at them. People have the right to do a lot of stupid things, that doesn't mean they should do it.
I agree!

gzljr2a.jpg

D_vfeyJUIAEANBz.jpg
Luckily they feel part of the country after Obama and they don't have disgusting parades like this anymore or the old lifestyles. They are married having kids etcetera etcetera f*** you.
THESE WERE FROM 2018 ASSHOLE!

FUCK YOU, HAVING KIDS...LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE...NOT

They don’t have disgusting parades like that anymore
or the old lifestyles....YEAH, THEY DO

BECAUSE THEY ARE SEXUAL DEVIANTS
THAT IS A LIFESTYLE THAT DOESN’T GET OLD
BECAUSE THAT IS WHO THEY ARE

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR
Disgusting bigoted b******* from the insane.
DISGUSTING...INSANE

I’M NOT PARADING OUT IN PUBLIC
IN DISGUSTING LEWD ATTIRE
SO EVERYONE KNOWS HOW PROUD I AM

NOR AM I STANDING ON THE SIDELINES
AND JOINING IN THE DISGUSTING CELEBRATION
NOR AM I HERE CLAIMING DECENCY IS INSANE
AND INTOLERANCE TOWARDS DEVIATES DISGUSTING

I couldn’t care less, what you say I am
I KNOW who God says I am

I am chosen
Not forsaken
I am who You say I am
You are for me
Not against me
I am who You say I am

I’m a child of God, yes I am

You say I am loved when I can't feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don't belong, You say I am Yours

If I am a bigot because I refuse to accept
what I know is unacceptable...so be it

I am proud to be a bigot

If I am disgusting and insane because I refuse
to buy the lie and follow the blind into a ditch...so be it

I am disgusting and insane and proud of it

You continue working for your father promoting the lie
and I’ll continue working for my Father proclaiming the truth

Considering the lack of women, it seemed the straight parade looked more gay than the gay parade.

Maybe you should read more of the thread where pictures of gay parades were posted. Look at them and tell me this parade looks anything like that.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

You Can Keep It

The rich pay crap in taxes? JC how much money do you want to steal from them ? What do you need it for in a free country??

Make Israel Great Again. That’s the idiots response to me stating that AOC is an uneducated troll who wants us to boycott and place sanctions on Israel. Our only ally in the Middle East. He is another “winner”
Only ally? Trump loves them Saudis.

Tolerates Not loves because of the oil. Don’t change the subject. Do you agree with her that we should support BDS against Israel? Yes or No? Don’t be a pussy. Answer the question or STFU.

How gay can you get

Your upset over a straight parade in Boston?

Straight Pride Parades are Queer

I agree!

gzljr2a.jpg

D_vfeyJUIAEANBz.jpg
THESE WERE FROM 2018 ASSHOLE!

FUCK YOU, HAVING KIDS...LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE...NOT

They don’t have disgusting parades like that anymore
or the old lifestyles....YEAH, THEY DO

BECAUSE THEY ARE SEXUAL DEVIANTS
THAT IS A LIFESTYLE THAT DOESN’T GET OLD
BECAUSE THAT IS WHO THEY ARE

THE DEVIL IS A LIAR
Disgusting bigoted b******* from the insane.
DISGUSTING...INSANE

I’M NOT PARADING OUT IN PUBLIC
IN DISGUSTING LEWD ATTIRE
SO EVERYONE KNOWS HOW PROUD I AM

NOR AM I STANDING ON THE SIDELINES
AND JOINING IN THE DISGUSTING CELEBRATION
NOR AM I HERE CLAIMING DECENCY IS INSANE
AND INTOLERANCE TOWARDS DEVIATES DISGUSTING

I couldn’t care less, what you say I am
I KNOW who God says I am

I am chosen
Not forsaken
I am who You say I am
You are for me
Not against me
I am who You say I am

I’m a child of God, yes I am

You say I am loved when I can't feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
You say I am held when I am falling short
When I don't belong, You say I am Yours

If I am a bigot because I refuse to accept
what I know is unacceptable...so be it

I am proud to be a bigot

If I am disgusting and insane because I refuse
to buy the lie and follow the blind into a ditch...so be it

I am disgusting and insane and proud of it

You continue working for your father promoting the lie
and I’ll continue working for my Father proclaiming the truth
Twisted religion you've got there...

You Can Keep It

The rich pay crap in taxes? JC how much money do you want to steal from them ? What do you need it for in a free country??
What you know about taxes is a pure GOP scam. We now have a flat tax system if you count all taxes. Google the only tax graph you need to know and read it. IRS statistics. And no there is no conspiracy against you except the GOP propaganda machine and the giveaway to the rich....

You Can Keep It

What do you know about taxes is a pure GOP scam. We now have a flat tax system if you count all taxes. Google the only tax graph you need to know and read it. IRS statistics. And no there is no conspiracy against you except the GOP propaganda machine and the giveaway to the rich

Why do you care?

Still intrested in buying a BMW?

You Can Keep It

What do you know about taxes is a pure GOP scam. We now have a flat tax system if you count all taxes. Google the only tax graph you need to know and read it. IRS statistics. And no there is no conspiracy against you except the GOP propaganda machine and the giveaway to the rich
Ok have merit based immigration, kick out the illegals.. then we can talk raising taxes

Only ally? Trump loves them Saudis.

Tolerates Not loves because of the oil. Don’t change the subject. Do you agree with her that we should support BDS against Israel? Yes or No? Don’t be a pussy. Answer the question or STFU.

How gay can you get

Your upset over a straight parade in Boston?

Straight Pride Parades are Queer

Then what are gay pride parades and cross dresser parades, normal?

For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

Gotta love AOC

She nailed them on this one
why do homos like you hate straight people ?

Forum List

Back