AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade

Yep while you dupes obsess about antifa who never do anything, the only spike in violence is against lgbtq Jews blacks and Muslims. Great job

Right, they never do anything wrong.

VIDEO: 16 antifa protesters arrested after clash with Philadelphia police
I am guessing the cops started that. A joke either way. I'm not going to defend antifa the few times anything like this happens big farking deal.... The only spike in violence is right-wing violence against gays Jews blacks and Muslims.

Yep while you dupes obsess about antifa who never do anything, the only spike in violence is against lgbtq Jews blacks and Muslims. Great job

I am guessing the cops started that. A joke either way. I'm not going to defend antifa the few times anything like this happens big farking deal.... The only spike in violence is right-wing violence against gays Jews blacks and Muslims.

You said antifa never does anything. Well I proved you wrong or a liar. But we know you're both no matter what.

So only Jews, blacks and Muslims are targets, huh?

Rap Sheet: ***639*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters | Breitbart

Tea Party is gay

t1larg.tea.party.gi.jpg

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took a swipe not necessarily at the city of Boston, but at the men marching in the town's Straight Pride parade Saturday. Commenting on a tweeted video that shows mostly men with a few women marching, AOC said it looks like the men might have a "masculinity" problem.

"For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

AOC bashes Boston "Straight Pride" parade for having few accompanying females

Right airhead. You will get just as many straight pride people joining the LGBTXZOI community as you will them joining the straight pride parade.

The organizers of this event made a public announcement that all who are not troublemakers or hate groups are welcome. If mostly men were interested, then how is that a masculinity problem? I thought a desire to carry firearms was a masculinity problem too!

In any case, there were police in riot gear, protesters against the parade because of course being for normal people means you are against non-normal people, and few arrests were made.

Dear AOC. If you don't like it, don't march in it then. And please keep making an ass of yourself.

For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

Gotta love AOC

She nailed them on this one
She nailed nothing, more stupid talk for stupid people that believe human nature can be changed with words or laws.

You said antifa never does anything. Well I proved you wrong or a liar. But we know you're both no matter what.

So only Jews, blacks and Muslims are targets, huh?

Rap Sheet: ***639*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters | Breitbart
There was a bit of a ruckus in your link that is all nobody was injured relax. You have heard about every ruckus a hundred times at least, brain-washed functional moron. Breitbart is full of s***. Everybody in the world knows it but you dupes....

For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

Gotta love AOC

She nailed nothing, more stupid talk for stupid people that believe human nature can be changed with words or laws.
And yet history is a series of human nature changes. You conservative idiots mainly figure it out finally. Just like Churchill said about Americans. "The Americans are wonderful people, they will always do the right thing, after exhausting every other possibility."

Your upset over a straight parade in Boston?

Straight Pride Parades are Queer

Then what are gay pride parades and cross dresser parades, normal?

Lie of the Year: If You Like Your Healthcare Plan
You Can Keep It

One example: PBS Newshour interviewed a woman from Washington, D.C., who was a supporter of the health care law and found her policy canceled. New policies had significantly higher rates. She told Newshour that the only thing the new policy covered that her old one didn’t was maternity care and pediatric services. And she was 58.

"The chance of me having a child at this age is zero. So, you know, I ask the president, why do I have to pay an additional $5,000 a year for maternity coverage that I will never, ever need?" asked Deborah Persico.

YES, IT WAS A TOTAL FUCKING LIE
THE WHOLE ACA WAS A FUCKING SHAM
THE WHOLE BAILOUT WAS A SHAM
I, FOR ONE, LONG FOR THE DAY
WHEN THIS HOUSE OF CARDS COLLAPSES
That is ridiculous. He didn't even want a mandate. They made it that way two years later in Congress. What kind of lie's that --it's ridiculous. Meanwhile everything you know is a lie factual lie the rich pay crap in taxes, the middle class is going to hell inequality and upward Mobility are terrible, Trump's economy is no better than Obama's and he is ruining it as we speak. Another goddamn Republican moron.
The rich pay crap in taxes? JC how much money do you want to steal from them ? What do you need it for in a free country??
What do you know about taxes is a pure GOP scam. We now have a flat tax system if you count all taxes. Google the only tax graph you need to know and read it. IRS statistics. And no there is no conspiracy against you except the GOP propaganda machine and the giveaway to the rich

Why do you care?

Still intrested in buying a BMW?
because when you have a giant giveaway to the rich like we have had the last 35 years, there is no money to invest in infrastructure public universities you name it, brainwashed functional moron. Why? Because I care about the country so I care about the truth. GOP base idiot.... I prefer Alfa Romeos.

Yet you keep voting for useless democrats that don't give you what you want.

Gotta love AOC

And yet history is a series of human nature changes. You conservative idiots mainly figure it out finally. Just like Churchill said about Americans. "The Americans are wonderful people, they will always do the right thing, after exhausting every other possibility."
And yet history is a series of human nature changes.
What historical event changed human nature?

How gay can you get
Your upset over a straight parade in Boston?
Straight Pride Parades are Queer

Then what are gay pride parades and cross dresser parades, normal?
That is ridiculous. He didn't even want a mandate. They made it that way two years later in Congress. What kind of lie's that --it's ridiculous. Meanwhile everything you know is a lie factual lie the rich pay crap in taxes, the middle class is going to hell inequality and upward Mobility are terrible, Trump's economy is no better than Obama's and he is ruining it as we speak. Another goddamn Republican moron.
The rich pay crap in taxes? JC how much money do you want to steal from them ? What do you need it for in a free country??
What do you know about taxes is a pure GOP scam. We now have a flat tax system if you count all taxes. Google the only tax graph you need to know and read it. IRS statistics. And no there is no conspiracy against you except the GOP propaganda machine and the giveaway to the rich

Why do you care?

Still intrested in buying a BMW?
because when you have a giant giveaway to the rich like we have had the last 35 years, there is no money to invest in infrastructure public universities you name it, brainwashed functional moron. Why? Because I care about the country so I care about the truth. GOP base idiot.... I prefer Alfa Romeos.

Yet you keep voting for useless democrats that don't give you what you want.
Much better than the GOP thieves and liars and scumbags and silly dupes like you. it's time for the nuclear option+ this s*** has gotten so deep... I see Walmart has stopped selling everything but deer rifles. Good for them. The waltons own half the country LOL and are now very much for gun laws. Surprising and refreshing... When do they go for higher taxes on the rich and investment in Americans?

Gotta love AOC

And yet history is a series of human nature changes.
What historical event changed human nature?
The way we handle minorities and different sex choices. Progress --you might have heard of it...

Bologna hateful right-wing propaganda. You are a poor citizen.

It's a video dumb ass. How can it be propaganda when it was all recorded? These little commies started trouble at a Blue Lives Matter gathering; you know, people who support your enemies, the police.

If he doesn't like it, he calls it propaganda. That's about as sophisticated as he gets.
Your belief that antifa is in anyway part of the Democratic Party is pure propaganda. Or that they are some kind of threat. They are young punks who confront Nazis and the cops just tackled them in this link and arrested them. Good who the hell cares they're silly punks.and I don't mind cops or the FBI and I don't make up silly conspiracies about them when they arrest my heroes. You people are so dumb well okay sorry brainwashed functional morons. And yes that is a problem for the country. Garbage propaganda.

Forum List

Back