AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade

Tolerates Not loves because of the oil. Don’t change the subject. Do you agree with her that we should support BDS against Israel? Yes or No? Don’t be a pussy. Answer the question or STFU.

How gay can you get

Your upset over a straight parade in Boston?

Straight Pride Parades are Queer

Then what are gay pride parades and cross dresser parades, normal?

to gays like him they are ..... all modern democrats are homosexuals !

For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

Gotta love AOC

She nailed them on this one
why do homos like you hate straight people ?
Just duped bigoted idiots like you....

to gays like him they are ..... all modern democrats are homosexuals !

Always good to get the duped bigot Outlook boys....

We are blasting these homos out of the water

And they mad as hell
Yep while you dupes obsess about antifa who never do anything, the only spike in violence is against lgbtq Jews blacks and Muslims. Great job
images (7).jpeg

It's one of those oxymoroonie thingies isn't it? Parades are just so, well gay......

Tolerates Not loves because of the oil. Don’t change the subject. Do you agree with her that we should support BDS against Israel? Yes or No? Don’t be a pussy. Answer the question or STFU.

How gay can you get

That was his prediction or promise two years before Obamacare was changed by Congress. Not a lie. They really had to stretch it to call them lies. Anything for controversy and ratings. Of course the GOP propaganda machine always lies.
Lie of the Year: If You Like Your Healthcare Plan
You Can Keep It

One example: PBS Newshour interviewed a woman from Washington, D.C., who was a supporter of the health care law and found her policy canceled. New policies had significantly higher rates. She told Newshour that the only thing the new policy covered that her old one didn’t was maternity care and pediatric services. And she was 58.

"The chance of me having a child at this age is zero. So, you know, I ask the president, why do I have to pay an additional $5,000 a year for maternity coverage that I will never, ever need?" asked Deborah Persico.

YES, IT WAS A TOTAL FUCKING LIE
THE WHOLE ACA WAS A FUCKING SHAM
THE WHOLE BAILOUT WAS A SHAM
I, FOR ONE, LONG FOR THE DAY
WHEN THIS HOUSE OF CARDS COLLAPSES
That is ridiculous. He didn't even want a mandate. They made it that way two years later in Congress. What kind of lie's that --it's ridiculous. Meanwhile everything you know is a lie factual lie the rich pay crap in taxes, the middle class is going to hell inequality and upward Mobility are terrible, Trump's economy is no better than Obama's and he is ruining it as we speak. Another goddamn Republican moron.
The rich pay crap in taxes? JC how much money do you want to steal from them ? What do you need it for in a free country??
What do you know about taxes is a pure GOP scam. We now have a flat tax system if you count all taxes. Google the only tax graph you need to know and read it. IRS statistics. And no there is no conspiracy against you except the GOP propaganda machine and the giveaway to the rich

Why do you care?

Still intrested in buying a BMW?
because when you have a giant giveaway to the rich like we have had the last 35 years, there is no money to invest in infrastructure public universities you name it, brainwashed functional moron. Why? Because I care about the country so I care about the truth. GOP base idiot.... I prefer Alfa Romeos.

You Can Keep It

One example: PBS Newshour interviewed a woman from Washington, D.C., who was a supporter of the health care law and found her policy canceled. New policies had significantly higher rates. She told Newshour that the only thing the new policy covered that her old one didn’t was maternity care and pediatric services. And she was 58.

"The chance of me having a child at this age is zero. So, you know, I ask the president, why do I have to pay an additional $5,000 a year for maternity coverage that I will never, ever need?" asked Deborah Persico.

That is ridiculous. He didn't even want a mandate. They made it that way two years later in Congress. What kind of lie's that --it's ridiculous. Meanwhile everything you know is a lie factual lie the rich pay crap in taxes, the middle class is going to hell inequality and upward Mobility are terrible, Trump's economy is no better than Obama's and he is ruining it as we speak. Another goddamn Republican moron.
The rich pay crap in taxes? JC how much money do you want to steal from them ? What do you need it for in a free country??
What do you know about taxes is a pure GOP scam. We now have a flat tax system if you count all taxes. Google the only tax graph you need to know and read it. IRS statistics. And no there is no conspiracy against you except the GOP propaganda machine and the giveaway to the rich

Why do you care?

because when you have a giant giveaway to the rich like we have had the last 35 years, there is no money to invest in infrastructure public universities you name it, brainwashed functional moron. Why? Because I care about the country so I care about the truth. GOP base idiot.... I prefer Alfa Romeos.

“The rich” earn their money. You prefer to bitch because your life was and remains a complete failure. The Clintons are very rich as are the Obamas. So are they corrupt?

You Can Keep It

Why do you care?

Nah the F150 Raptor

2019-fordf-150-raptor-1565369882 (1).jpg

I’m in Boston and when I get antifia alone they usually run through traffic to get away from me lol such pussies

Forum List

Back