AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade

So now you don't believe 99% of normal people don't have a right to a parade?
There is no bigotry against straights, this is ridiculous. It would only be a parade for bigots like you.

bigot |ˈbiɡət| noun

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions: don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city. he was a fanatical bigot.

Sounds to me like the bigot is you.
Different opinions are fine but you have different facts that are pure garbage.
There is no bigotry against straights, this is ridiculous. It would only be a parade for bigots like you.

bigot |ˈbiɡət| noun

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions: don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city. he was a fanatical bigot.

Yes I am bigoted against bigots and lies....

I can't believe straight people having a parade upsets you and you talk about Israel

bigot |ˈbiɡət| noun

bigot |ˈbiɡət| noun

A sock

I do not get either march
Well, let me help:

The gay pride march arose because of centuries of awful oppression of homosexual and trans people.

The straight pride march arose because a bunch of incels and trolls wanted some negative attention, as they cannot get any other kind.

In a nutshell.

LIke AOC said......a bunch of losers who can’t get a date

bigot |ˈbiɡət| noun

bigot |ˈbiɡət| noun

Against straight people?

Well, let me help:

The gay pride march arose because of centuries of awful oppression of homosexual and trans people.

The straight pride march arose because a bunch of incels and trolls wanted some negative attention, as they cannot get any other kind.

In a nutshell.

They are taunting her and you

Now a big mac and French fries ?

Well, let me help:

In a nutshell.

Umm, why are we talking about the Women marches now?

Stay on topic, please and thank you

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

I've got to say, nothing gives me a laugh like Trumpsters quoting the Bible.
Why?

I will be judged too, I’m a sinner
No

You confess
No, we will all be judged

It’s not about asking for forgiveness
it’s about turning away from what we know is sin
I am a bible thumper..

But what?
What does that mean...Bible thumper

But what, what?

You’re not making sense to me, sorry

Well, let me help:

In a nutshell.

Who says they can't get a date? Mind reading again Rightwing?

They are taunting you, call it what it is
Causing me an endless supply of laughing is taunting me? Sorry but I like laughing at dumb people.

So you laugh when you look in the mirror?
That's the best you have? This isn't second grade kid. Geez.

Most 2nd graders are smarter than your hero, AOC, who was easily triggered by a parade.
And yet you clearly aren't. Funny.

Opinions vary.

Forum List

Back