AOC pissed illegals aren't getting cash from the Stimulus

I think all legal tax payers should be eligible for some cash assistance.
I guess that depends on whether your definition of "legal taxpayer" is broad enough to include sales tax.

Otherwise, wouldn't all tourists who visited the U.S. in the past year also pay sales tax and be eligible to get a check?

I mean taxes paid to the federal government via the income tax.

1585333908183.jpeg

AOC is one of the few politicians who doesn't take PAC money (when she first ran)

she is to be respected for that, my friends!

she beat Joe Crowley by 15 fucking points

the seemingly invincible Queens party boss was drowned by AOC!

Sure, illegal aliens don't pay taxes though. Beeeeeecause they are illegal.

I wasn't sure why, but they do legally pay taxes.

"In an effort to encourage these undocumented immigrants to file and pay their taxes, the IRS has long highlighted that it maintains a wall of separation from the Department of Homeland Security, which is responsible for immigration enforcement. "We want your money whether you are here legally or not and whether you earned it legally or not," IRS Commissioner Mark Everson said in 2007. Even in an era of increased rhetoric about immigration enforcement, federal tax law continues to prevent these taxpayers' information from being shared for immigration enforcement purposes.

Many undocumented immigrants have taken the IRS at its word: By 2015, more than 4 million people annually were using ITINs to pay $4.35 billion in net taxes.

"In an effort to encourage these undocumented immigrants to file and pay their taxes, the IRS has long highlighted that it maintains a wall of separation from the Department of Homeland Security, which is responsible for immigration enforcement. "We want your money whether you are here legally or not and whether you earned it legally or not," IRS Commissioner Mark Everson said in 2007. Even in an era of increased rhetoric about immigration enforcement, federal tax law continues to prevent these taxpayers' information from being shared for immigration enforcement purposes.

Many undocumented immigrants have taken the IRS at its word: By 2015, more than 4 million people annually were using ITINs to pay $4.35 billion in net taxes.

There is no way for an illegal to pay taxes unless they have stolen the identity of someone.

There is no way for an illegal to pay taxes unless they have stolen the identity of someone.

“I feel it’s my responsibility to pay,” said Mr. Lima, 39, clutching a $202 money order for the Internal Revenue Service. “And if it helps me get papers, fine. The most important would be a permit to travel back and forth to see my family.”

Illegal immigrants do not have Social Security numbers, but the Internal Revenue Service allows them to file taxes by assigning applicants individual taxpayer identification numbers. The numbers were introduced in 1996 to encourage noncitizens with United States income, including foreign investors, to file returns. It is generally accepted that most of the 11 million numbers issued since then have gone to illegal immigrants."

"One client, she said, was a Mexican man who lugged in a suitcase holding $14,000, cash he had set aside to pay his taxes over six years of work as a landscaper. Like many, he had only recently learned that he could file a legitimate tax return, said Ms. Borthayre, who is the author of several books on tax preparation with ITINs."

Illegal aliens are not legal taxpayers.

No such thing as an illegal taxpayer. Just ask the IRS.

"Since 1996, ITINs have been issued by the IRS to individuals ineligible for a Social Security Number -- mostly (though not exclusively) because they are immigrants who are undocumented. "
Doesn't make it right
Of course we know how crooked the IRS is.

AOC is one of the few politicians who doesn't take PAC money (when she first ran)

she is to be respected for that, my friends!

That two dollar whore can go back to NYC where she can tend bar, steal tips and short change customers.

Only a DUNCE would take Beenie man seriously.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Only a DUNCE would take Beenie man seriously.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
She said ITIN number holders should receive money..do you understand what that means?
#KillTheMessengerNotTheMessage #HackLife

Forum List

Back