AOC rape claim

Her point? "I AM NUTS ----like most of your family----so LOVE ME----I am LIKE YOU"
Yeah, I would love her for a night and then leave a fifty for her to take a Uber and get out…

Of course she might scream “ RAPE “ because it was not a hundred but a bar fly isn’t worth that much…

Edit:

You should have been she…

Last edited:
When you vote for Alfred E. Newman or whatever other snowball in hell, that is a proxy vote, moron.

Nope, that is not really how it works in our country.

In all but 2 states the winner of the state takes 100% of the EC votes. If you did not vote for the winner of the state then you had no impact on the outcome of the election.

In my state Trump had only a slightly larger chance to win than Jorgensen did. Both the Trump voters and the Jorgensen voters voted for their candidate knowing they would not win the state.

So, can you say the same thing about all the women that have accused your god, Trump? Are you willing to let them all be heard like I am the Biden accusers
All of the Trump accusations fall flat on their face. No credible evidence of any actual sexual assault on any of them.

For example the lady on his campaign staff that accused him. When video surfaced of it, it showed him hugging her with a giant smile on her face, and he kissed her on the cheeks like you would your own grandmother. Well that story disappeared off the headlines rather quickly.

How can you tell when AOC is lying?
watch her ears......

1656891437684.png

~S~

Nope, that is not really how it works in our country.

In all but 2 states the winner of the state takes 100% of the EC votes. If you did not vote for the winner of the state then you had no impact on the outcome of the election.

In my state Trump had only a slightly larger chance to win than Jorgensen did. Both the Trump voters and the Jorgensen voters voted for their candidate knowing they would not win the state.
That is how I vote believe it or not…

I knew Trump would win Texas, so I voted for the candidate I wanted to win and now I regret that damn mistake…

"I myself, when I was about 22 or 23 years old, was raped when I was living here in New York City. I was completely alone," the congresswoman said, The Independent reported. "In fact, I felt so alone that I had to take a pregnancy test in a public bathroom in midtown Manhattan."

Now, you’d think she would know exactly what age she was when she was raped. “22 or 23”? Do rape victims often forget exactly when and where it happened?

How could she be raped if she was completely alone?

OMG, did she rape herself?

Yeah, yeah, yeah--bullshit. No one blew off rape, moron, unlike your stance on murdering the unborn. You still didn't answer the question about the women, including Biden's own daughter, Ashley, who have accused the vegetable of abuse. That's OK eh? You like Biden.
LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT BIDEN IS NOT A VEGETABLE

Move to North Korea

Forum List

Back