AOC rape claim

Bingo. Too much bs in her statement. What was it 22 or 23--if I had been assaulted as she claims, I damn sure would remember the date. Also, was she homeless? Had to take a pregnancy test in a public restroom in midtown Manhattan? Bullshit. Don't those tests tell you to use first morning urine? This lying bitch and her mentor Fauxcohontas need to go.
It sounds like she probably got drunk out of her mind and someone banged her, then she woke up not remembering anything, *if* it happened at all.

Yes, the ones who are really broken by it will keep it secret. Not exactly the kind of person who should be in her position though, right? She is either lying or she is mentally weak. Either way she isnt fit for the job, but when has that ever stopped democrat voters?

Republicans look at rape as some guy jumping out of the dark and pulling women into the bushes

The reality is rape is usually someone she knows, a date or family member.

Claiming rape is generally brushed off unless she is beaten and bruised.
Why didn’t you fight harder?
Or else it is looked at as consensual, you asked for it

Republicans look at rape as some guy jumping out of the dark and pulling women into the bushes

The reality is rape is usually someone she knows, a date or family member.

Claiming rape is generally brushed off unless she is beaten and bruised.
Why didn’t you fight harder?
Or else it is looked at as consensual, you asked for it
It just smells like extreme weakness to me. Not the kind of quality our Congress people should have.

Dumbo

Let’s all joke about RAPE
Her “story” is flimsy at best. Why isn’t the media covering this? Because they know it’s fake and if she was pressed on it she’d look real dumb. I mean, aren’t raped women the best case for abortion on demand? Why would they pass this up?

Yes, the ones who are really broken by it will keep it secret. Not exactly the kind of person who should be in her position though, right? She is either lying or she is mentally weak. Either way she isnt fit for the job, but when has that ever stopped democrat voters?
Look at what they put in the WH. Honestly, is that the best the democrats could drum up out of a country of 330 million?

She’s telling the truth

If Donnie Boy is talking
He’s LYING
1656882034580.png

It sounds like she probably got drunk out of her mind and someone banged her, then she woke up not remembering anything, *if* it happened at all.

She probably woke up with her panties over her face, and got pissed off when she discovered, indeed, that she was not raped!
AOC IS ^^ this F'ed up in the head.

Forum List

Back