AOC says ‘casual tornadoes’ are a new threat to the country

Uh.
I wish the leader of the Democratic Party would be more clear.

‘This is crazy’: AOC says ‘casual tornadoes’ are a new threat to the country

Maybe AOC meant 'consensual rape'

I think she got confused.
2db2ym.jpg

Uh.

So, just what is it that you are having a hard time understanding?
Lol, the bible predicted in the end times. Natural disasters were going to increase. Glad you finally caught up, except it's not global warming.
Oh yeah, it's much more believable that's it's caused by your imaginary sky-daddy than all the things we can see and touch around us.

GentleWelloffFinwhale-max-1mb.gif

Uh.

Lol, the bible predicted in the end times. Natural disasters were going to increase. Glad you finally caught up, except it's not global warming.
Oh yeah, it's much more believable that's it's caused by your imaginary sky-daddy than all the things we can see and touch around us.

View attachment 262364
When you figure out he is real, it will be to late. So sad.

Uh.

View attachment 262364
Instead you and your masters believe Jews control the weather.

So who’s crazier?

Uh.

View attachment 262364

So who’s crazier?
i think Joe Biden wants to meet one of these "Casual Tornadoes"

Tornadoes that just drop down for a few minute and cannot maintain itself can cause death if it hits your house

what are the odds

well what are the odds that it kills you

tornado-kills-woman-injures-another-adair-county-ia-nation-weather-service

During a tornado outbreak in November of 2018, one person was killed.

The National Weather Service has rated a tornado that hit an Oklahoma community earlier this week, destroying homes and killing at least one person

Tornadoes are weather, not climate. In addition, just because AOC is new to DC does not mean that tornado warnings and watches are new to that area.
Didn't a tornado stop the British forces when they moved into D.C. and burnt the White House? Pretty sure it was a bad storm and "casual" tornado that sent them scurrying. Every now and then with a really bad thunder and lightning storm, a tornado will form. Not the big honkin' ones that hit the midwest, but big enough to look like a bomb dropped when it's over. I've seen them in Connecticut (the one that hit square on the weather station at Bradley Field was a good one--no one knew for hours because the weather reporting station was -- gone) and New York state. The Bronx must be a pretty protected area if both tornado warning AND garbage disposals are a discovery to her.

I used to live outside DC in Fairfax County, and we had warnings and watches about as often as I do now living elsewhere is the state. Those things are generally referred to as "rain wrapped tornadoes". They are not unusual in my area. We get a few a year. The biggest danger is from falling trees as opposed to the tornado itself, though occasionally the funnel itself will hit something. Usually not long lived--a mile or two on the ground before they break apart.

It is obvious to anyone that AOC is an Onion undercover planted operative.
As time goes by... AOC looks more, and more like a Republican plant... She’s been the greatest gift to the Republican Party this century, just after Trump.

Uh.

View attachment 262364

So who’s crazier?
Lol, wut?

Uh.

View attachment 262364

So who’s crazier?
Lol, wut?
51958481_962779017258681_4270373510104219648_n.jpg

Forum List

Back