AOC states we haven't seen Co2 levels like this since the Pliocene period

You are that stupid. No one is killing babies after they are born.

Hmmm. Somebody thinks you are wrong here.

Jresus Fuck. How fucking stupid are you.

He is talking about babies born with severe deformities or other conditions with no chance of survival.

What the fuck do you want to do with these babies????? Make therm suffer more to treat trem when these treAtments will do no good?

My God you people are dumber than shit.

Oh, so you condone killing babies after they are born as well. Great to know that.

Scientists don't make money from people buying EVs or green energies.

Correct, they don't. Scientists make their money off taxpayers, and politicians who provide those funds are behind global warming (or climate change if you desire).
Scientists can work for corporations, universities, research firms, Fossil Fuel companies, think tanks, etc.

Universities get federal funding along with grants from private organizations.

Now, who has the most to lose as we go green. What do the scientists they fund say?

Who has the most to lose? The same people that have been losing all along: the American workers and consumers.

I asked Jeb to ask Dubya on this matter.
He said "peeple aint used Pegboards in the garage since I were a govenrater"
Rtump is rite. FAKE NEWS

Pontificating at a Green New Deal rally on Monday, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), who just claimed on Sunday that her apocalyptic prediction in January that the world would end in 12 years unless serious action was taken to combat climate change had just been "dry humor," suddenly returned to her climate change hysteria, stating CO2 levels had reached the highest levels in recorded history and the last time the levels were this high "bacteria and diseases we have never seen before roamed the Earth."

Ocasio-Cortez ranted, “It was reported today that this weekend for the first time in human history we have reached atmospheric levels of carbon at 415 parts per million. This has never been seen in recorded human history. In fact meteorologist Eric Holthaus and journalist said simply about this measurement, ‘We do not know a planet like this.’ The last time our planet hit 415 we were in the Pliocene period. Oceans were 90 feet higher. Bacteria and diseases we have never seen before roamed the Earth. Humans did not exist. We have never seen a planet like this. And a planet like this is exactly what we are going to get, and it is exactly what we are going to inherit from previous generations if we do not act positively now."

Ocasio-Cortez Issues Another Apocalyptic Climate Rant. Is This More Of Her ‘Dry Humor’?

Only one question here: What technology and devices were used to make this measurement during the Pliocene period? I didn't even know what the pliocene period was. So I looked it up. It was a time frame between 2 and 5 million years. The wheel wasn't even invented yet.

Oceans were 90 feet higher? So why aren't oceans 90 feet higher today?
Who knew AOC has a girlfriend named Pliocene who is having her period?
We learn something from AOC everyday!

Great.:thup:

None of that speaks to the effects of a 50% increase in atmospheric Co2.
LOL

Another Idiot.... Priceless...

Tell me, If all warming is attributed to solar output changes and the Ocean response to that change, what are you attributing to CO2? It's mere presence means nothing as we have dealt with levels above 7000ppm for millions of years and we didn't burn up then either...
Exactly who was "we" when CO2 was at 7,000 ppm?
Since your scientifically ignorant, let me help you with your ignorance... As you obviously ignored this in my previous post, the earth has long been way above where we are today and the earth is actually CO2 starved. It has been for almost 10 million years or so.

View attachment 261237

....but but but AOC told him that we are going to die in 12 years because have too much CO2 and being the stupid Moon Bat that he is he believes her.

He is the same idiot that believed Al Gore telling him 20 years ago that we all be flooded by now.

We do need to engage in a plan to dratically reduce our emissions within the next 12 years in order to prevent the worst effects of global warming.

You will be dead & so you don't care. Your children & grandchildren would suffer the consequences.

Al Gore never said we all be flooded.

You ask, I provide. November 2nd, 1922. Arctic Ocean Getting Warm; Seals Vanish and Icebergs Melt.

Number of hurricanes reaches 30-year low

Report: 95 percent of global warming models are wrong

Flashback 1989: UN Predicted Global Warming Would Destroy Entire Nations By 2000

All your predictions of the past never came true, so why should we trust your predictions today?

Pontificating at a Green New Deal rally on Monday, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), who just claimed on Sunday that her apocalyptic prediction in January that the world would end in 12 years unless serious action was taken to combat climate change had just been "dry humor," suddenly returned to her climate change hysteria, stating CO2 levels had reached the highest levels in recorded history and the last time the levels were this high "bacteria and diseases we have never seen before roamed the Earth."

Ocasio-Cortez ranted, “It was reported today that this weekend for the first time in human history we have reached atmospheric levels of carbon at 415 parts per million. This has never been seen in recorded human history. In fact meteorologist Eric Holthaus and journalist said simply about this measurement, ‘We do not know a planet like this.’ The last time our planet hit 415 we were in the Pliocene period. Oceans were 90 feet higher. Bacteria and diseases we have never seen before roamed the Earth. Humans did not exist. We have never seen a planet like this. And a planet like this is exactly what we are going to get, and it is exactly what we are going to inherit from previous generations if we do not act positively now."

Ocasio-Cortez Issues Another Apocalyptic Climate Rant. Is This More Of Her ‘Dry Humor’?

Only one question here: What technology and devices were used to make this measurement during the Pliocene period? I didn't even know what the pliocene period was. So I looked it up. It was a time frame between 2 and 5 million years. The wheel wasn't even invented yet.

Oceans were 90 feet higher? So why aren't oceans 90 feet higher today?
Who knew AOC has a girlfriend named Pliocene who is having her period?
We learn something from AOC everyday!

Yes we do, and it's usually comical.

All your predictions of the past never came true, so why should we trust your predictions today?

I mean screw it, we are talking to people who support giving a college Science Department a huge grant to investigate how astronauts can eat their own poop on the way to Mars. Yeah, I am not betting anything on their predictions.

If you're concerned so much about me saving money, shouldn't that be my decision and not yours? You leftists are such control freaks.

The more you save and invest, the more they can steal from you.

It's like I posted earlier. Global Warming is a bottomless money pit. All the money in the US couldn't fill it up. The more we spend on it, the worse the supposed problem gets, and the more they want.

The real problem in the US is consumers have no idea how much of their money goes towards green. That's why every product should have a label by law that states how much money goes towards green to produce that product. If Americans actually knew how much all this is costing them, they wouldn't be so anxious for more regulations and costs in the future.

They go out and ask people if they want a cleaner environment? Well duh, HTF do they think people will answer? Now go out and ask them if they'd like a cleaner environment if government sends them a bill for $1,000 a year and see what they say.

So anybody that tells you our country wants to be greener, tell them they are F.O.S.

It's like I posted earlier. Global Warming is a bottomless money pit. All the money in the US couldn't fill it up. The more we spend on it, the worse the supposed problem gets, and the more they want.

The real problem in the US is consumers have no idea how much of their money goes towards green. That's why every product should have a label by law that states how much money goes towards green to produce that product. If Americans actually knew how much all this is costing them, they wouldn't be so anxious for more regulations and costs in the future.

They go out and ask people if they want a cleaner environment? Well duh, HTF do they think people will answer? Now go out and ask them if they'd like a cleaner environment if government sends them a bill for $1,000 a year and see what they say.

So anybody that tells you our country wants to be greener, tell them they are F.O.S.

Man, you are still looking in the rearview mirror, you better watch the road.
They want to get rid of the Electoral College so New York City can tell folks in Tennessee to put a windmill in their front yard and send them the juice.

Marxism 101

They want to get rid of the Electoral College so New York City can tell folks in Tennessee to put a windmill in their front yard and send them the juice.

Marxism 101

Democrats want anything that can steal them an election: elimination of the EC, illegals voting, kids voting, prisoners voting, ex-cons voting, dead people voting........

Then they have the nerve to say how Republicans disenfranchise voters because we simply want them to prove who they are.

Marxism 101

Democrats want anything that can steal them an election: elimination of the EC, illegals voting, kids voting, prisoners voting, ex-cons voting, dead people voting........

Then they have the nerve to say how Republicans disenfranchise voters because we simply want them to prove who they are.

I am just saying we are getting way past ridiculous as far as underestimating what those nutcases will try to do with the Green Initiative.
Those SOB's are going "at all costs" with that crap, and they don't just want your money anymore.

Marxism 101

I am just saying we are getting way past ridiculous as far as underestimating what those nutcases will try to do with the Green Initiative.
Those SOB's are going "at all costs" with that crap, and they don't just want your money anymore.

Of course not. It's less about money than it is control.

There's every reason to believe humans are causing this.
Carbon concentration in the atmosphere is measurable. It's 50% higher today than it was before the industrial revolution.
Carbon emissions are measurable from both natural and man made sources.
The amount of carbon humans emit is measureable. It's a lot. ( 37.1 billon metric tons at the end of 2018 )
There is no natural source of carbon emissions that come anywhere close to accounting for the rise we see.

High concentrations in earth's past prior to human activity obviously came from natural sources that aren't active today.

Can you point to any natural source of carbon emissions that even comes close to or surpasses the levels emitted by human activity?

Killing off some humans would probably take care of it.

Killing off some humans would probably take care of it.

Great. Go kill yourself.

It's an odd claim. Let's say for the sake of argument that what she said is true.

Then the earth has lived through previous periods like this. So why worry about it?

Her claim undercuts her own apocolyptic arguments

Ummm what? The claim was that CO2 levels haven’t been this high in the history of ... read this slowly... humans.

The fact that they may have been higher at some time when humans didn’t exist is meaningless .

The point is that CO 2 levels this high affect human life in ways we are not going to like

If nature caused CO2 to be much higher than before humans, then what is to say that very same nature isn't the cause of it today?

What you'd then be admitting to is all of the past promises by the global warming crowd was a lie. They told us we'd save the earth with CAFE standards. They told us we'd save the earth by making fuel burn cleaner. They told us we'd save the earth by eliminating the burning of our garbage in incinerators, getting lead out of all our products, and adding ethanol to our gasoline.

We did it all, and ten times more. And now we find out after all the trillions of dollars we've spent, it was all a lie? Not that I'm surprised mind you.
If nature caused CO2 to be much higher than before humans, then what is to say that very same nature isn't the cause of it today?
Uff...
Our ability to measure the output of CO2 shows us it isn't nature, dope.

How have progressives missed the memo the rest of the public got? That China continues to build coal plants like they are going out of style so d0y.....climate change action is thus retarded!:2up::bye1::bye1:

The United States represents less than 5% of the world population, and the sheep are convinced that we 5% can change the climate.

And yet we are second in overall emissions. We rank top in emissions per capita.

There was the Paris Accord that go nearly every nation involved in lowering emissions.

Your post is a lie, dishonest, and dumber than shit

My post is dumber than shit? :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 261346

That only serves to show how much work is yet to be done.

It's an odd claim. Let's say for the sake of argument that what she said is true.

Then the earth has lived through previous periods like this. So why worry about it?

Her claim undercuts her own apocolyptic arguments

Ummm what? The claim was that CO2 levels haven’t been this high in the history of ... read this slowly... humans.

The fact that they may have been higher at some time when humans didn’t exist is meaningless .

The point is that CO 2 levels this high affect human life in ways we are not going to like

Uhm educate yourself...

NASA’s carbon-monitoring OCO-2 satellite confirms that El Nino weather boosts CO2

NASA’s carbon-monitoring OCO-2 satellite confirms that El Nino weather boosts CO2

Readings from NASA’s Orbiting Carbon Observatory-2 have confirmed that the El Niño weather pattern of 2015-2016 was behind the biggest annual increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide levels in millennia.

View attachment 261347

Uhm educate yourself...

LOL...

Again?

I already schooled you on this, dope.

Forum List

Back