AOC states we haven't seen Co2 levels like this since the Pliocene period

There's every reason to believe humans are causing this.
Your post is so ignorant of the truth I am having a hard time finding which lie to debunk first.. So we will start with this one..

Where is your causal link and the empirically observed proof of exactly what it has done.... I'll wait.

I have no idea of what you are asking for. "What it has done". What is " it"?
You left out the entirety of the post you quoted.

I suggest you go back and quote what you want me to respond to.

How have progressives missed the memo the rest of the public got? That China continues to build coal plants like they are going out of style so d0y.....climate change action is thus retarded!:2up::bye1::bye1:

The United States represents less than 5% of the world population, and the sheep are convinced that we 5% can change the climate.

And yet we are second in overall emissions. We rank top in emissions per capita.

There was the Paris Accord that go nearly every nation involved in lowering emissions.

Your post is a lie, dishonest, and dumber than shit

My post is dumber than shit? :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 261346

That only serves to show how much work is yet to be done.

Don't know how to read charts yet, huh?

What is shows is that nobody is doing more than us when it comes to Green. That's why other places have our jobs now.

It was your plan, dope.

It wasn't my plan, dope, but it does fit your desires.

My plan is to make sure to watch for your hand signals when you are riding your bicycle to work, in order to ensure I don't run over your retarded ass.

It's an odd claim. Let's say for the sake of argument that what she said is true.

Then the earth has lived through previous periods like this. So why worry about it?

Her claim undercuts her own apocolyptic arguments

Ummm what? The claim was that CO2 levels haven’t been this high in the history of ... read this slowly... humans.

The fact that they may have been higher at some time when humans didn’t exist is meaningless .

The point is that CO 2 levels this high affect human life in ways we are not going to like

If nature caused CO2 to be much higher than before humans, then what is to say that very same nature isn't the cause of it today?

What you'd then be admitting to is all of the past promises by the global warming crowd was a lie. They told us we'd save the earth with CAFE standards. They told us we'd save the earth by making fuel burn cleaner. They told us we'd save the earth by eliminating the burning of our garbage in incinerators, getting lead out of all our products, and adding ethanol to our gasoline.

We did it all, and ten times more. And now we find out after all the trillions of dollars we've spent, it was all a lie? Not that I'm surprised mind you.
If nature caused CO2 to be much higher than before humans, then what is to say that very same nature isn't the cause of it today?
Uff...
Our ability to measure the output of CO2 shows us it isn't nature, dope.

No, it doesn't show anything of the sort. If there were any correlation between what we are doing and actual climate, our levels would be going down, wouldn't they? If you fix your leaky pipes under your kitchen sink, but still mopping up water all the time, obviously it must be something else, correct?

How have progressives missed the memo the rest of the public got? That China continues to build coal plants like they are going out of style so d0y.....climate change action is thus retarded!:2up::bye1::bye1:

The United States represents less than 5% of the world population, and the sheep are convinced that we 5% can change the climate.

And yet we are second in overall emissions. We rank top in emissions per capita.

There was the Paris Accord that go nearly every nation involved in lowering emissions.

View attachment 261346

What is shows is that nobody is doing more than us when it comes to Green. That's why other places have our jobs now.

LOL...
Our jobs?

View attachment 261346

LOL...
Our jobs?

Yep. When it becomes cheaper to make stuff out of this country and ship it in, companies move out and take the jobs with them. The greener we get, the more expensive it is to produce products here.

It's an odd claim. Let's say for the sake of argument that what she said is true.

Then the earth has lived through previous periods like this. So why worry about it?

Ummm what? The claim was that CO2 levels haven’t been this high in the history of ... read this slowly... humans.

The fact that they may have been higher at some time when humans didn’t exist is meaningless .

The point is that CO 2 levels this high affect human life in ways we are not going to like

Uhm educate yourself...

NASA’s carbon-monitoring OCO-2 satellite confirms that El Nino weather boosts CO2

NASA’s carbon-monitoring OCO-2 satellite confirms that El Nino weather boosts CO2

Readings from NASA’s Orbiting Carbon Observatory-2 have confirmed that the El Niño weather pattern of 2015-2016 was behind the biggest annual increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide levels in millennia.

View attachment 261347

Uhm educate yourself...

LOL...

Again?

I already schooled you on this, dope.

School who?

You were to stupid to comprehend what it said you stupid fuck

What you'd then be admitting to is all of the past promises by the global warming crowd was a lie. They told us we'd save the earth with CAFE standards. They told us we'd save the earth by making fuel burn cleaner. They told us we'd save the earth by eliminating the burning of our garbage in incinerators, getting lead out of all our products, and adding ethanol to our gasoline.

We did it all, and ten times more. And now we find out after all the trillions of dollars we've spent, it was all a lie? Not that I'm surprised mind you.
Uff...

No, it doesn't show anything of the sort. If there were any correlation between what we are doing and actual climate, our levels would be going down, wouldn't they? If you fix your leaky pipes under your kitchen sink, but still mopping up water all the time, obviously it must be something else, correct?

No, not correct at all.
The measurements don't show any natural sources of carbon emissions that even come close to human emissions.

CO2 is a greenhouse gas.
Humans have increased atmospheric CO2 by 50% since the industrial revolution.

The correlation is obvious. Children all over the world understand this.

Uhm educate yourself...

Readings from NASA’s Orbiting Carbon Observatory-2 have confirmed that the El Niño weather pattern of 2015-2016 was behind the biggest annual increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide levels in millennia.

View attachment 261347

Uhm educate yourself...

LOL...

Again?

School who?

LOL...
Tell us how living plants emit CO2, dope

Uhm educate yourself...

View attachment 261347

Uhm educate yourself...

LOL...

Again?

School who?

LOL...

didnt you graduate from the 2nd grade yet?

View attachment 261346

LOL...
Our jobs?

Yep. When it becomes cheaper to make stuff out of this country and ship it in, companies move out and take the jobs with them. The greener we get, the more expensive it is to produce products here.

LOL...
Oh, I see. So now your new dopey line is that American jobs moved offshore due to climate regulations.

When you have to make shit up in an attempt to remain relevant, you've already lost.

You're better off just sticking to the sibject at hand.

Uhm educate yourself...

View attachment 261347

Uhm educate yourself...

LOL...

Again?

School who?

LOL...

^ This is a grown man. Uff.

View attachment 261346

LOL...
Our jobs?

LOL...
Oh, I see. So now your new dopey line is that American jobs moved offshore due to climate regulations.

When you have to make shit up in an attempt to remain relevant, you've already lost.

You're better off just sticking to the sibject at hand.

No, what I said is environmental regulations add costs to businesses, and that's why they move out. Even if the business has nothing to do with the environment, they still have to pay electric and natural gas costs. Then when unions were big, that was a factor, plus we once had the highest corporate taxes in the industrialized world.

As a driver, I know the hundreds of thousands of additional dollars my boss has to pay out thanks to environmental costs every year, and we are a very small company. It started during the Bush administration where they made a maximum sulfur content for diesel fuel. Since then, the price of diesel fuel accelerated way beyond gasoline, whereas before, it was about a dollar a gallon cheaper than gasoline.

Because of all the pollution gadgets on a truck, they are much more expensive to purchase or lease. And nearly every time a truck experiences a problem, it usually has something to do with those gadgets. As you mentioned, DEF is another one. My employer has a tote for the stuff just so he can get it a little cheaper. We go through gallons of it every week.

So this all costs money, and we have to pass on those costs to our customers. Our customers manufacture products you and I buy all the time. However when it's made cheaper overseas, then the business has to close up and move overseas themselves.

Uff...

No, not correct at all.
The measurements don't show any natural sources of carbon emissions that even come close to human emissions.

CO2 is a greenhouse gas.
Humans have increased atmospheric CO2 by 50% since the industrial revolution.

The correlation is obvious. Children all over the world understand this.

But if we are decreasing our human made Co2 all the time, and it's not working, then obviously the additional CO2 is coming from somewhere else.

Obi Wan says NOT necessarily true in all situations. AND there are government efforts to link businesses with green technologies.
Green tech startups see boost in patents and investment when ...
Phys.Org-Mar 18, 2019
Latest research on hundreds of new green technology companies in the US ... new cleantech companies partner with US government departments or ... sufficient and stable funding is vital—along with technology transfer and ...

Make sure to install those side pipes to blast cyclists with your diesel soot. You don't want to look weak.

I don't suppose you know about diesels and DEF now.
Just another example of how stupid you are.

Obviously I do as I just mentioned them, dope.

No you didn't, you talked about diesels and blasting soot on cyclists.
If you knew what DEF is, and that pretty much all diesels use it, you would know there isn't any soot, dope.

Double down on stupid if you want to though.

Forum List

Back