AOC tells white supremacists to disavow their beliefs, "come back to America"

Democrats pushed the hardest to help our enemy China to enrich a few democract and RINO leaders

Either the white males wakes up and charges the deep state and democrats with high treason or they will leave and the nation gets so weak that America's main 2 enemies destroys the nation

High treason charges for the whole deep state OR destruction from our enemies with their increased power by buying off the insane crooks

There seems to be no other results that will come

Everyone should pray for the strongest high treason charges if people wants to save the nation !!!

Kind of amazing that Democrats lost white working class voters in 2016 and in response they’ve spent three years trashing white people.

I burst out laughing after "AOC tells" and read no further. :auiqs.jpg:
That's why you have so little understanding. Heck even mob bosses know to 'hold your enemies closer'. What a shame you don't burst out laughing at Presidential tweets and read no further. You'd get smart a lot quicker.

You seem triggered. I have no interest in the opinions of a blithering idiot Dem like AOC.
I know! It's just such a shame the blithering idiot whose opinions you ARE interested in.
clinton-painting-Hillary-im-Kleid-Screenshot-und-GettyImages-640x427.jpg

the green new deal is an economic stimulus package for main street, for blacks and whites alike

we desperately need it, my friends!

The Green New Deal will destroy our economy. It is an absolute pipe dream devised by ignorant leftists ideologues, most of them likely still living in their parent's basement, nevertheless claiming they know how to save the world.

That's why you have so little understanding. Heck even mob bosses know to 'hold your enemies closer'. What a shame you don't burst out laughing at Presidential tweets and read no further. You'd get smart a lot quicker.

You seem triggered. I have no interest in the opinions of a blithering idiot Dem like AOC.
I know! It's just such a shame the blithering idiot whose opinions you ARE interested in.
Ummm, blues? Help out an old codger and tell me how the photo of Hillary with Bubba in drag connects with your hero worship.

Also...Rudy Guilliani pulls off dressing in drag better than Bubba. Heck even Dennis Rodman, Kim Jong Un's buddy, does it better.

the green new deal is an economic stimulus package for main street, for blacks and whites alike

we desperately need it, my friends!

The Green New Deal will destroy our economy. It is an absolute pipe dream devised by ignorant leftists ideologues, most of them likely still living in their parent's basement, nevertheless claiming they know how to save the world.
The Green New Deal is a subject for debate. You remember when Congress debated, don't you, back before Moscow Mitch stuffed all debate in file 13? What exactly about the proposed program do you object to? Global warming? What else?

Rep Cortez is proving to be a dilettante. She should be more concerned with her constituents and legislation. The job requires more than sound bites and splenetic tweets.

Ummm, blues? Help out an old codger and tell me how the photo of Hillary with Bubba in drag connects with your hero worship.

Also...Rudy Guilliani pulls off dressing in drag better than Bubba. Heck even Dennis Rodman, Kim Jong Un's buddy, does it better.

You people bitch and complain about Trump yet you fools just tried to put the Clintons back in the White House. Are you f'ing insane??

You people bitch and complain about Trump yet you fools just tried to put the Clintons back in the White House. Are you f'ing insane??
ok, I get your connection now. I'm assuming you hate the Clintons on principle and have utterly forgotten the mess Bubba inherited that he cleaned up before he handed off to GWB who proceeded to blow it up again. And that he could work across the aisle making friends instead of spewing insults like a spoiled brat. Those were good times! So, yeah! I wanted the Clintons back. You think we got a better deal?

ok, I get your connection now. I'm assuming you hate the Clintons on principle and have utterly forgotten the mess Bubba inherited that he cleaned up before he handed off to GWB who proceeded to blow it up again. And that he could work across the aisle making friends instead of spewing insults like a spoiled brat. Those were good times! So, yeah! I wanted the Clintons back. You think we got a better deal?

I lived through the Clinton presidency. Younger people have no idea how big a mistake it would have been to put that duo back in the White House. Let me put it this way, even the Democratic party ran away from the Clintons in 2008.

I lived through the Clinton presidency. Younger people have no idea how big a mistake it would have been to put that duo back in the White House. Let me put it this way, even the Democratic party ran away from the Clintons in 2008.
Son of a gun! I lived thru that Presidency too. As well as the same days as Tom Delay filled K street, and Dick Armey staggered and belched his way to snickering cloak rooms while slandering the President with wag-the-dog as he attempted to go after OBL. Did you notice nobody else tried to 'sanction' OBL until Obama and Seal Team 6. In my mind, 911 was a direct result of Republican scorn for Clinton by giving OBL a lot of lattitude thru ignoring the threat and ham-stringing any action in favor of glee over Bubba's sexual peccadilloes even as they ignored those of his most outspoken critics, like Newt.

Forum List

Back