AOC Wasn’t Even in Capitol During Protest

AOC said Cruz almost had her murdered...now we find she wasn't even in the capitol building. Dems are 100% phony liars.
Dear BluesLegend
The most reasonable explanation is the Congress reps were evacuated by Capitol Police. This explains the frantic banging on doors to get everyone out. If so we should be applauding the police for doing their jobs. Getting everyone out to avoid any confrontation with the crowds of questionable intents and threats or risks of harm

That "whooshing" noise is the entire point of the conversation sailing right over your head.

We know the Capitol police evacuated people. One way we know this is that, in its retraction of Alexandria Occasional Cortex's overblown lie, Newsweek SAID that the person - ONE person - who came to her office was a Capitol officer, rather than the screaming horde of rioters she SAID came.

That in no way presents a "reasonable explanation" for Occasional Cortex telling wild, hyperbolic lies about crowds of people breaking into her office, yelling, "Where is she?!!" The only reasonable explanation for THAT is that she's a bald-faced liar trying to cash in on victim chic.
Yes Cecilie1200
1. So she was in the Capitol when the Capitol Police were looking to evacuate the reps from her office. She was there.
2. And this explains the knocking and frantic searching was police doing their jobs.
Both sides are right.
But conversely, if you claim she wasn't even there, this negates the confrontation where she feared the police was part of the threat.
She had to be there, and has two witnesses that she cites, the police and the other rep who changed clothes to get out.

No she was in HER OFFICE, She says she was in her OFFICE which is IN the Cannon House building next door to the Capital, the Cannon building was never breached at all, the hall ways were empty.

'Alexandria Ocasio-Smollett'? Where Was AOC During the Capitol Riot?

=====

Remember Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC)? Her office is two doors away and in the CANNON HOUSE building.

AOC is a lying sack of shit!
The building does not have to be breached for police to go there and get people out. If the other CA rep was there, Katie in the article, what offices are those two referring to when they changed into other clothes from a staffer? Where were they when they talked? This can still be in the Capitol, just not the same area where crowds had breached.

You are indeed a POOR reader, AOC says she was in HER OFFICE!, hiding in the bathroom.

" Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez told her Instagram audience that on the day of the Capitol riots, she was hiding in the bathroom of her office where she heard people systematically working their way down the hall, banging on doors and shouting: “Where is she? Where is she?” “This was the moment where I thought everything was over,” Ocasio-Cortez said in the emotional 90-minute video. “I thought I was going to die.”

She was NOT in the Capital building at the time, soon afterwards she was taken by the police to the office of Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA)

Here is the MAP showing the two building are separated by TWO Roads and a lawn area. She wasn't even close to the Capital building at the time.

She lied, that is a fact!

Where did she say she was at the Capitol BUILDING as YOU claim?

I have never heard the Capitol, being described as the Capitol Complex vs the Capitol Building.... I didn't know our representative offices were not at the Capitol in DC, which you are trying to claim is the wrong terminology and I would be lying, because I should have said our representative offices were at the Capitol Complex in DC.... or something of the sort... sheesh!

They, the news, called them the Capitol Riots, or the Insurrection attempt at the Capitol.....

Why are you dickheads trying to split hairs? God, you all are truly so full of hatred towards her.... drown in this pettiness, if you wish.... sad to watch.....

Ha ha, you didn't bother to look at the map or read HER INSTAGRAM message where she says she is in HER OFFICE which is in the Cannon House building, across two roads from the Capital building.

The riot was at the CAPITAL building.....

Your are very confused.
So, all of our representatives are not in the Capitol or Capitol Complex, in DC? US peons are suppose to know the name of some building, and not ever say our Representative works in the Capitol?

The gazillion buildings are all connected in the capitol complex, are they not?

What is your point Sunset? Do you think she was not frightened, that none of our reps were scared? That none of them thought the rioters would make it to them?

Her past history precedes her. She’s making ridiculous claims of calling herself a survivor of the capital attacks. She wasn’t near the mob. She’s trying to milk this for attention like she does with everything.
Being a communist ,it is typical. AOC survives on Commie LIES.

I think she’s just a bullshit artist. Politics just happens to be the platform for her bullshit.
Wrong. Much more dangerous. She in an IDEALIST. So was Stalin and Hitler. And Chairman Mao.

AOC just referred to herself as one of the survivors of the capital attacks. Really? Can anyone of you that are supporting her at least call that a small embellishment?
Not really, since we have people on video at the Capitol saying they wanted to murder her. And at least one rioter is charged with threatening to assassinate her. The rioters didn't get bored and leave. They were FORCED to stop.
AOC just referred to herself as one of the survivors of the capital attacks. Really? Can anyone of you that are supporting her at least call that a small embellishment?
Not really, since we have people on video at the Capitol saying they wanted to murder her. And at least one rioter is charged with threatening to assassinate her. The rioters didn't get bored and leave. They were FORCED to stop.

The rioters were a third of a mile away from her
So? Were the Reps not suppose to be afraid? Did they know the rioters looking for them, would not find them through the tunnels?

I watched parts of AOC' s video and there was ZERO signs of lying, no blinking, no fidgeting, no signs at all that she was not simply telling people what she went through and was thinking at the time...

There is one rep you all have demonized as the be all and hate all of the democratic party, and that is AOC....she has been terrorized by trumpers since the day she won her election....

No single person strung up at the gallows outside, would have been more pleasing to the crowd than her....except maybe the Speaker of the House.

You all have been awful towards her.....of course she is afraid of you...and afraid for her life.

AOC said Cruz almost had her murdered...now we find she wasn't even in the capitol building. Dems are 100% phony liars.
Dear BluesLegend
The most reasonable explanation is the Congress reps were evacuated by Capitol Police. This explains the frantic banging on doors to get everyone out. If so we should be applauding the police for doing their jobs. Getting everyone out to avoid any confrontation with the crowds of questionable intents and threats or risks of harm

That "whooshing" noise is the entire point of the conversation sailing right over your head.

We know the Capitol police evacuated people. One way we know this is that, in its retraction of Alexandria Occasional Cortex's overblown lie, Newsweek SAID that the person - ONE person - who came to her office was a Capitol officer, rather than the screaming horde of rioters she SAID came.

That in no way presents a "reasonable explanation" for Occasional Cortex telling wild, hyperbolic lies about crowds of people breaking into her office, yelling, "Where is she?!!" The only reasonable explanation for THAT is that she's a bald-faced liar trying to cash in on victim chic.
Yes Cecilie1200
1. So she was in the Capitol when the Capitol Police were looking to evacuate the reps from her office. She was there.
2. And this explains the knocking and frantic searching was police doing their jobs.
Both sides are right.
But conversely, if you claim she wasn't even there, this negates the confrontation where she feared the police was part of the threat.
She had to be there, and has two witnesses that she cites, the police and the other rep who changed clothes to get out.

No she was in HER OFFICE, She says she was in her OFFICE which is IN the Cannon House building next door to the Capital, the Cannon building was never breached at all, the hall ways were empty.

=====

Remember Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC)? Her office is two doors away and in the CANNON HOUSE building.

The building does not have to be breached for police to go there and get people out. If the other CA rep was there, Katie in the article, what offices are those two referring to when they changed into other clothes from a staffer? Where were they when they talked? This can still be in the Capitol, just not the same area where crowds had breached.

You are indeed a POOR reader, AOC says she was in HER OFFICE!, hiding in the bathroom.

" Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez told her Instagram audience that on the day of the Capitol riots, she was hiding in the bathroom of her office where she heard people systematically working their way down the hall, banging on doors and shouting: “Where is she? Where is she?” “This was the moment where I thought everything was over,” Ocasio-Cortez said in the emotional 90-minute video. “I thought I was going to die.”

She was NOT in the Capital building at the time, soon afterwards she was taken by the police to the office of Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA)

Here is the MAP showing the two building are separated by TWO Roads and a lawn area. She wasn't even close to the Capital building at the time.

I have never heard the Capitol, being described as the Capitol Complex vs the Capitol Building.... I didn't know our representative offices were not at the Capitol in DC, which you are trying to claim is the wrong terminology and I would be lying, because I should have said our representative offices were at the Capitol Complex in DC.... or something of the sort... sheesh!

They, the news, called them the Capitol Riots, or the Insurrection attempt at the Capitol.....

Why are you dickheads trying to split hairs? God, you all are truly so full of hatred towards her.... drown in this pettiness, if you wish.... sad to watch.....

Ha ha, you didn't bother to look at the map or read HER INSTAGRAM message where she says she is in HER OFFICE which is in the Cannon House building, across two roads from the Capital building.

Your are very confused.
So, all of our representatives are not in the Capitol or Capitol Complex, in DC? US peons are suppose to know the name of some building, and not ever say our Representative works in the Capitol?

What is your point Sunset? Do you think she was not frightened, that none of our reps were scared? That none of them thought the rioters would make it to them?

Her past history precedes her. She’s making ridiculous claims of calling herself a survivor of the capital attacks. She wasn’t near the mob. She’s trying to milk this for attention like she does with everything.

She has nothing else. No record of achievement in congress, or in her shitty life before she convinced (paid) enough poor people in a New York slum to vote for her.

Dear BluesLegend

Yes Cecilie1200
Both sides are right.

=====

Your are very confused.

I think she’s just a bullshit artist. Politics just happens to be the platform for her bullshit.
Wrong. Much more dangerous. She in an IDEALIST. So was Stalin and Hitler. And Chairman Mao.

I dunno I don’t give her as much credit as you. I don’t believe she has strong convictions and she’s just using people for money and fame. But that’s my take.

False. When they first stormed the Capitol, she was in the House chamber. She was then sent to her office building via tunnel, which was then also evacuated.
Oh look, you googled for an opinion that aligns with yours. Neat.

I read the article before and after your post I googled it to show it to you, because it claims she was .30 miles away from the rioters.

Dear BluesLegend

Yes Cecilie1200
Both sides are right.

=====

Your are very confused.

I dunno I don’t give her as much credit as you. I don’t believe she has strong convictions and she’s just using people for money and fame. But that’s my take.
Yes. But that air headed pig is getting many desciples. Stupid is a serious infection. It spreads rapidly. Look at the Democrat Party.

From your link. Thanks.

“In the wake of George Floyd’s death, violent rioters and anarchists have hijacked legitimate protests to wreak senseless havoc and destruction on innocent victims,” Barr wrote.

“To state what should be obvious, peaceful protesters do not throw explosives into federal courthouses, tear down plywood with crowbars, or launch fecal matter at federal officers. Such acts are in fact federal crimes under statutes enacted by this Congress,” he added.

Barr also pledged to take legal action against those causing this destruction.
You can spin and deflect all you like. Your comrades rioted, looted, and murdered all summer and a lot of it was broadcast live on TV. We need no commentary to fill us in on what happened, we watched it live.

1612480216814.png

And the talking heads on the left defended it so, no I don't need help figuring out where the problem is. Your welcome.

1612480382489.png

So? Were the Reps not suppose to be afraid? Did they know the rioters looking for them, would not find them through the tunnels?

I watched parts of AOC' s video and there was ZERO signs of lying, no blinking, no fidgeting, no signs at all that she was not simply telling people what she went through and was thinking at the time...

There is one rep you all have demonized as the be all and hate all of the democratic party, and that is AOC....she has been terrorized by trumpers since the day she won her election....

No single person strung up at the gallows outside, would have been more pleasing to the crowd than her....except maybe the Speaker of the House.

You all have been awful towards her.....of course she is afraid of you...and afraid for her life.

Yeah I haven’t done anything to her besides call her a phony and an idiot on this message board. I mean she has a history of being the biggest drama Queen and attention seeker in all of government. When you behave like that people are going to cast doubt on what you say. I m no body language expert and you probably aren’t either, but I saw her Instagram and I thought it was typical of how she acts - trying to put on a show and impress her stupid audience . She’s not a survivor of anything. Period. I don’t care if she was scared or not.

Not my point. My point is that they want to deflect using the pre programmed AOC (or whateverissuefloatsyerboat) outrage they've instilled into their flock. Thank you.
Well you made the point. No one else. Certainly not me.

Try taking some responsibility when you post something so absurd and off track.

Nobody but you is claiming now that the rioters from the Capitol building where roaming through the tunnels under the streets looking for politicians to kill. Ridiculous!

So you watched AOC and you found her truly believable.That and a couple of bucks will get you coffee.
I'm sure she does belief her own psychosis. I'm sure she believes Ted Cruz tried to get her murdered.
Sick people believe lots of stuff no one else can. That's the definition of a sick person.

And now you claim AOC has been "terrorized". My eyes just did a complete circle.

False. When they first stormed the Capitol, she was in the House chamber. She was then sent to her office building via tunnel, which was then also evacuated.

I read the article before and after your post I googled it to show it to you, because it claims she was .30 miles away from the rioters.
A 6 minute walk, above ground thru traffic lights, and a 4 minute walk in the tunnels. Not far at all from the mob.

A 6 minute walk, above ground thru traffic lights, and a 4 minute walk in the tunnels. Not far at all from the mob.

Yeah that’s how long it takes to walk 1/3 of a mile. So you’re on record of saying survivor is an accurate depiction of AOC?

Hey fuckwad, the police removed barriers (on video).
Yup. Some were complicit. What does that mean other than possible advance planning
When she was in her office. She had been in the Capitol when it was attacked and breached and no knowledge of just how far those murderous MAGA rioters had gotten. Stop lying about that
See above and stop lying. The SC GOP Rep who began all this was HERSELF cowering in HER office

Hey fuckwad, the police removed barriers (on video).
Yup. Some were complicit. What does that mean other than possible advance planning
When she was in her office. She had been in the Capitol when it was attacked and breached and no knowledge of just how far those murderous MAGA rioters had gotten. Stop lying about that
See above and stop lying. The SC GOP Rep who began all this was HERSELF cowering in HER office

I have no idea what you’re saying. For clarity, you’re saying no one had any idea how far away she was from the riots? I’m not lying about anything. Tell me how far she was from the rioters.

I have no idea what you’re saying. For clarity, you’re saying no one had any idea how far away she was from the riots? I’m not lying about anything. Tell me how far she was from the rioters.
Are you really that stupid?

Let me go slow for you since well...you seem to be a little slow...

When the MAGA riot started...when the doors were being smashed in...when MAGA scum were beating cops and breaking down doors IN THE CAPITOL...AOC and all the rest of Congress and VP Pence were IN THE CAPITOL.

With me so far? Good.

Before the MAGA traitors reached the House and Senate Chambers ( they did eventually reach them) the Legislators and the VP were evacuated...most to the Canon Office building through tunnels connecting those two buildings.

AOC hid in the Canon bldg in her office. The bitch Mace from South Carolina was then hiding in HER office as well.

While they were hiding they had NO IDEA as to whether the MAGA traitors had found the tunnels and breached the CANON building as well.

What AOC heard was loud pounding on doors and voices yelling "WHERE IS SHE". Those unidentified voices turned out to be Capitol Police but AOC had no way of knowing that since they did NOT identify themselves.

Got it now? Good. Don't lie abut it any more

Are you really that stupid?

Let me go slow for you since well...you seem to be a little slow...

When the MAGA riot started...when the doors were being smashed in...when MAGA scum were beating cops and breaking down doors IN THE CAPITOL...AOC and all the rest of Congress and VP Pence were IN THE CAPITOL.

With me so far? Good.

Before the MAGA traitors reached the House and Senate Chambers ( they did eventually reach them) the Legislators and the VP were evacuated...most to the Canon Office building through tunnels connecting those two buildings.

AOC hid in the Canon bldg in her office. The bitch Mace from South Carolina was then hiding in HER office as well.

While they were hiding they had NO IDEA as to whether the MAGA traitors had found the tunnels and breached the CANON building as well.

What AOC heard was loud pounding on doors and voices yelling "WHERE IS SHE". Those unidentified voices turned out to be Capitol Police but AOC had no way of knowing that since they did NOT identify themselves.

Got it now? Good. Don't lie abut it any more

I see you’re triggered. I’ll look into your claims that she was indeed in the capital building when the rioting started. That seems to be contrary to everything I’ve read and heard on the matter, and I believe it was you that didn’t own up to the truth that Kapernick did encourage violence over the summer, so forgive me if I’m a bit skeptical.

I see you’re triggered. I’ll look into your claims that she was indeed in the capital building when the rioting started. That seems to be contrary to everything I’ve read and heard on the matter
Yea...you look into it.

Shouldn't be hard. Since STOPPING THE ELECTORAL COUNT which requires the presence of the entire Congress (to include AOC) was the whole point of that murderous rampage

Forum List

Back