AP Fact Checks Meme That Queen Had Dirt on Hillary

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left mock themselves so much the Babylon Bee has run out of headlines.

The Left mock themselves so much the Babylon Bee has run out of headlines.

And...a sphincter says what????? :auiqs.jpg:

Who but a right winger would have even started something like this?

Anybody fact check Hillary having dirt on 900 DC wonks?

I laugh when she used to scream about the GOP and their politics of personal destruction.

Someone with an agenda. Something that someone like you would chastise if it came from the other side of the aisle. :)

Everyone has an agenda.

Personally, I don't believe anyone has dirt on Hillary ... I believe, strongly in fact, that the reason she has survived such a long political career so racked with scandal is that SHE has dirt on everyone else.

I believe that she could bring down the house if pushed into a corner.

Everyone has an agenda.

Personally, I don't believe anyone has dirt on Hillary ... I believe, strongly in fact, that the reason she has survived such a long political career so racked with scandal is that SHE has dirt on everyone else.

Three decades of "having dirt" on Hillary have yielded...zip. She's a woman with liberal and progressive beliefs...and that is a threat to the establishment.
What house could she bring down? That politics is a man's world (still) and is rife with back room handshakes and grift?...bored! :)

I remember she dared bring up the whole healthcare debate...and she was pilloried (Hillaried!) for it.

I see you are not dead yet, though I'd wager you have had multiple infections of covid, likely this winter will cull you from the herd, but stone cold dead no later than 2025, mask up... :banana:

:laughing0301:

UIBIrmg.gif

Everyone has an agenda.

Epstein had dirt on her.

Forum List

Back