AP poll: 70% of Americans do NOT want Biden to run in 2024

Oh sure, it's whatever you want it to be.

The ONLY thing he did I criticize him for is calling Georgia trying to convince them to recount or "find 12K votes". He said that because at times he's a fucking idiot and generally thin-skinned and clearly spoke out of line.
Yea that was pretty terrible. If Biden or Obama had done anything like that, you guys would have a fit saying that they were trying to cheat and rightfully so. Somehow very few conservatives care about that when it's Trump who does that.

For me, I can't see Biden doing anything like that or anything else we witnessed that lead up to January 6th. That alone makes him far better in my eyes. But I do hope for something better in 2024.

:crybaby: :boohoo::crybaby:
Thursday’s poll from the AP-NORC also included a grim assessment of Biden’s reelection prospects: Only 28 percent of respondents said they want to see the president run for reelection in 2024, while 70 percent said they do not. Biden approval rating hits new low in AP poll

Something really needs to be done to restore the stolen election to the rightful winner, President Donald Trump. And hauling tens of thousands of phony votes filled out by one or two people apiece needs to come to a screecing halt. Also, we need to clean house on the cdc's errors in Covid administration. There should have been nothing said or done about Covid. True, it's a terrible illness, but so was the flu epidemic of 1918. I had a dear friend whose dentist husband died of that awful flu. She became a dental hygenist and got over her loss by working hard and helping others enjoy having teeth for a lifetime. God rest her dear soul.

Biden's source of unpopularity:
(1) putting millions of American citizens at risk to die from bad drugs that greedy drug cartels made hay out of the open border and abandonment of the Wall.​
(2) putting ranchers and their small children near the borders at risk to armed Cartel animals.​
(3) increasing the size and influence of the Cartels by putting border crossing guards at severe risk.​
(4) destroying the childhood of abandoned children who were used for rapists in the cartels forcing themselves on children who could not fight back against their captors.​
(5) he even horrified border workers south of the border with his negating responsibilities of parenting and nurturing the small children the cartels destroyed.​
(6) leaving not only Americans and American troops behind, but leaving American supporters behind and at the mercy of the merciless​
(7) The very idea of the Democrat Party pushing a dementia patient into the oval office who wanted a puppet to play with not a President to manage the nation's assets. Instead of leadership, we got groupthink tactics rule, and it has been one day disaster after another. There's so much more you could fill a book with just titles of bad stuff done that contradict helping the american people.​

I highly doubt Biden will run in 2024, and I think it's possible he might resign for health reasons before his 4 years in office are up, especially if the democrats lose their majority in the Senate.

Biden is in Trump territory. Surely we can come up with something better than those two.

President Trump's approval rating on January 21, 2022 is at 51%. Biden is at 28%. AS I see it that's a 23 point higher rating of Trump over Biden. Most people right now are scrambling around trying to deal with out-of-control inflation in their personal living budget. I am spending 50% more at the grocer's, and it's hard to convince me that the inflation isn't closer to 50% but 20% by Biden's palsy walsies in what has been the leftist lockstep press. /wah-wah trumpet

President Trump's approval rating on January 21, 2022 is at 51%. Biden is at 28%.
The leftist talking point around here has been "Biden sucks but Trumps sucked just as bad at the same time during his term"

I guess that argument is out the window now!!!!!!!!!

But leftists always ALWAYS find a way to avoid the actual topic ....cough/cyote/cough......

Biden's first-year approval rating came in at 48.9 percent, which is lower than many other presidents but ranked higher than his immediate predecessor, former President Trump.

That's what your article said, Biden is doing better than trump did.
Where did you dig up 48.9%?
2022-01-23%20Job%20Approval-X2.jpg

Forum List

Back