Apartheid Israel

It's my understanding that only one time, in 1973, did Arabs attack Israel first. It's certainly clear in 1948 who launched the first assaults:

Thats bull...

.January 1948 Arab Salvation Army (also called Arab Liberation Army - ALA) are admitted to Palestine by the British, supposedly following a promise not to attack Jewish settlements. Their leader, Fawzi Al-Kaukji may have entered Palestine only in March. Jewish Agency concludes arms deal with Czechoslovakia, but most arms do not arrive until June 1948, after the British have left. The UN, including the US, had placed an arms embargo on Palestine. This did not apply to Arab countries including Transjordan. As independent states, they were allowed to acquire arms. The Jordan Legion received a steady supply of arms from Britain through the Suez Canal, at least until May 1948, including a large number of 25 pounder cannon at the beginning of 1948. Hagana agents purchased 20 Auster light aircraft in Britain, sold for scrap, rebuilt them and brought them to Palestine for use of the Haganah. Haganah later rebuilt Spitfires left by the mandate for scrap as well, but did not have real fighter and bomber aircraft until May 1948 when Czech Messersccmidtts (or Avia imitations) and B-17s purchased clandestinely were brought into the country.
Timeline (Chronology) of Israel War of Independence - 1948 Arab-Israeli War

USA_MAP_1948_Arab_attack.jpg

It's my understanding that only one time, in 1973, did Arabs attack Israel first. It's certainly clear in 1948 who launched the first assaults:

As the Arabs were preparing for war the Israelis preempted are you suggesting they should have waited till they were attacked first...:cuckoo: No such luck Jew hater...No more Jews waiting to be slaughtered. Never again Jew hater will Jews wait to be slaughtered. Got it?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E63AKJpa1Tk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E63AKJpa1Tk[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaTq_Q2X6tk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaTq_Q2X6tk[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4wD5fet_n0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4wD5fet_n0[/ame]

Beautiful... Genus I must say...Makes you proud to be a Jew:bowdown:

Last edited:
I say make Israel bigger, expand, push out, make Israel rule all of the Arab world, why not, thats the only reason Arabs come to Israel to begin with, to have a better life living with Jews. Every Arab should have the right to live under a Jewish constitution.

I say make Israel bigger, expand, push out, make Israel rule all of the Arab world, why not, thats the only reason Arabs come to Israel to begin with, to have a better life living with Jews. Every Arab should have the right to live under a Jewish constitution.

I say go ahead , that is, if you even have the balls, which I doubt. Plus, your babysitter (the US) wouldn't let you.

I say go ahead , that is, if you even have the balls, which I doubt. Plus, your babysitter (the US) wouldn't let you.

It the right thing to do, the Middle East needs a leader. Why not choose those who are most just.

It the right thing to do, the Middle East needs a leader. Why not choose those who are most just.

I know, another attempt at being witty. EPIC FAIL.

Thats bull...

.January 1948 Arab Salvation Army (also called Arab Liberation Army - ALA) are admitted to Palestine by the British, supposedly following a promise not to attack Jewish settlements. Their leader, Fawzi Al-Kaukji may have entered Palestine only in March. Jewish Agency concludes arms deal with Czechoslovakia, but most arms do not arrive until June 1948, after the British have left. The UN, including the US, had placed an arms embargo on Palestine. This did not apply to Arab countries including Transjordan. As independent states, they were allowed to acquire arms. The Jordan Legion received a steady supply of arms from Britain through the Suez Canal, at least until May 1948, including a large number of 25 pounder cannon at the beginning of 1948. Hagana agents purchased 20 Auster light aircraft in Britain, sold for scrap, rebuilt them and brought them to Palestine for use of the Haganah. Haganah later rebuilt Spitfires left by the mandate for scrap as well, but did not have real fighter and bomber aircraft until May 1948 when Czech Messersccmidtts (or Avia imitations) and B-17s purchased clandestinely were brought into the country.
Timeline (Chronology) of Israel War of Independence - 1948 Arab-Israeli War

USA_MAP_1948_Arab_attack.jpg
Here's Wiki:

"After five weeks of in-country study, the (UN) commission recommended creating a partitioned state with separate territories for the Jews and the Arabs in Palestine .

"This 'two state solution' was accepted with resolution 181 by the UN General Assembly in November 1947 by 33 votes to 13 with 10 abstentions.

"The Arab states, which constituted the Arab League, voted against.

"On the ground, Arab and Jewish Palestinians were fighting openly to control strategic positions in the region. Several major atrocities were committed by both sides.[21]

"In the months prior to the end of the Mandate the Haganah launched a number of offensives in which they gained control over all the territory allocated by the UN to the Jewish State, creating a large number of refugees and capturing the towns of Tiberias, Haifa, Safad, Beisan and, in effect, Jaffa.

It was only after months of civil war in Palestine on the day after Israel declared her "independence" that Arab armies "invaded."

"On May 14, 1948, one day before the end of the British Mandate of Palestine, Israel declared its independence and sovereignty on the portion partitioned by UNSCOP for the Jewish state.

"The next day, the Arab League reiterated officially their opposition to the 'two-state solution' in a letter to the UN.[22]

"That day, the armies of Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq invaded the territory partitioned for the Arab state, thus starting the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.

"The nascent Israeli Defense Force repulsed the Arab nations from part of the occupied territories, thus extending its borders beyond the original UNSCOP partition."

You need to at least consider the possible role "British bullshit" played in the creation of a Jewish homeland in the heart of Arab oil.

And who's still getting rich from the bullshit.

"My awareness of the essential nature of Judaism resists the idea of a Jewish state with borders, an army, and a measure of temporal power, no matter how modest.

"I am afraid of the inner damage Judaism will sustain -- especially from the development of a narrow nationalism within our own ranks, against which we have already had to fight strongly, even without a Jewish state."

Unless you consider Albert Einstein a self-hating Jew, his quote above should give everyone new insight into how much the Jewish state has cost this world.

A brief review of the Arab-Israeli conflict:

"For centuries there was no such conflict. In the 19th century the land of Palestine was inhabited by a multicultural population – approximately 86 percent Muslim, 10 percent Christian, and 4 percent Jewish – living in peace.

"In the late 1800s a group in Europe decided to colonize this land. Known as Zionists, they represented an extremist minority of the Jewish population.

"Their goal was to create a Jewish homeland, and they considered locations in Africa and the Americas, before settling on Palestine."

"At first, this immigration created no problems. However, as more and more Zionists immigrated to Palestine – many with the express wish of taking over the land for a Jewish state – the indigenous population became increasingly alarmed. Eventually, fighting broke out, with escalating waves of violence.

"Hitler's rise to power, combined with Zionist activities to sabotage efforts to place Jewish refugees in western countries, led to increased Jewish immigration to Palestine, and conflict grew.

A Synopsis...

During the 1948 War of Independence Israel expanded her borders to include about 20% of the land originally assigned by the UN for an Arab state.

In 1967 Israel grabbed the remaining 22% by launching a surprise attack that came after some highly questionable actions by the Jewish state.

"Before the Six Day War, David Ben Gurion made it clear to de Gaulle and other western leaders that Israel wanted more land to absorb migrants.

"Before the war, Israel also high-handedly diverted water from the Jordan river, a hostile act in a water-short region and the kind of thing that caused more than one 'range war' in America's Southwest."

Rather than resort to labels like "Jew hater" or "hasbara", we would probably all benefit from listening to claims we don't agree with and then testing their validity through argument.

Was Einstein Right...

Actually no, I am serious, only after the complete defeat of the Arabs who fight Jihad against the west will there be peace. Defeat Jihad and that defeats Allah, Moslems will know they followed a false god. As long as we appease they will be believe its Allah's will.

I know a Moslem from Palestine, he lives in Dana Point and owns a BBQ smoking pig. I know all eight sides of the issue, according to him the problem is a group of people wish to have power, they dont wish to be farmers, they want power and will kill children to attain power. This came from a Moslem from Palestine, ask him yourself if your ever in Dana Point, Ca. BBQ joint right on PCH, half block from Del Obispo.

"My awareness of the essential nature of Judaism resists the idea of a Jewish state with borders, an army, and a measure of temporal power, no matter how modest.

"I am afraid of the inner damage Judaism will sustain -- especially from the development of a narrow nationalism within our own ranks, against which we have already had to fight strongly, even without a Jewish state."

Unless you consider Albert Einstein a self-hating Jew, his quote above should give everyone new insight into how much the Jewish state has cost this world.

A brief review of the Arab-Israeli conflict:

"For centuries there was no such conflict. In the 19th century the land of Palestine was inhabited by a multicultural population – approximately 86 percent Muslim, 10 percent Christian, and 4 percent Jewish – living in peace.

"In the late 1800s a group in Europe decided to colonize this land. Known as Zionists, they represented an extremist minority of the Jewish population.

"Their goal was to create a Jewish homeland, and they considered locations in Africa and the Americas, before settling on Palestine."

"At first, this immigration created no problems. However, as more and more Zionists immigrated to Palestine – many with the express wish of taking over the land for a Jewish state – the indigenous population became increasingly alarmed. Eventually, fighting broke out, with escalating waves of violence.

"Hitler's rise to power, combined with Zionist activities to sabotage efforts to place Jewish refugees in western countries, led to increased Jewish immigration to Palestine, and conflict grew.

A Synopsis...

During the 1948 War of Independence Israel expanded her borders to include about 20% of the land originally assigned by the UN for an Arab state.

In 1967 Israel grabbed the remaining 22% by launching a surprise attack that came after some highly questionable actions by the Jewish state.

"Before the Six Day War, David Ben Gurion made it clear to de Gaulle and other western leaders that Israel wanted more land to absorb migrants.

"Before the war, Israel also high-handedly diverted water from the Jordan river, a hostile act in a water-short region and the kind of thing that caused more than one 'range war' in America's Southwest."

Rather than resort to labels like "Jew hater" or "hasbara", we would probably all benefit from listening to claims we don't agree with and then testing their validity through argument.

Was Einstein Right...

Where I disagree with this assessment is using the term "civil war" to describe the 1947 war. The term civil war implies that the clash was between Palestinian factions blurring the lines between who was right and who was wrong.

At first, this immigration created no problems. However, as more and more Zionists immigrated to Palestine – many with the express wish of taking over the land for a Jewish state – the indigenous population became increasingly alarmed. Eventually, fighting broke out, with escalating waves of violence.

Actual history suggests that the clash was not Palestinians V Palestinians but was Palestinians V foreigners who wanted to take over the land. This more accurately defines who was right and who was wrong.

Ok here's a claim that can be agreed on, If the situation were reversed, and the Arabs had won all those wars, they would have slaughtered all the Jews, You got that? I'm not Marc, I'm not going to waste time constantly going back and fourth with different facts, which at this point are irrelevant because Israel is there, Israel is going to be there, and there is nothing you or anybody else can do about it. The Jews have their land, the Arabs have plenty. Arabs are treated like shit by their own people, they have much better lives in Israel then in most Arab controlled lands. And I hope you liked the videos, noticed the Jews had inferior equipment and military hardware they modified it and with superior planning they trounced those Arab bastards and look how much land was returned for peace... No more... Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel and that’s the way it should stay.

Ok here's a claim that can be agreed on, If the situation were reversed, and the Arabs had won all those wars, they would have slaughtered all the Jews, You got that? I'm not Marc, I'm not going to waste time constantly going back and fourth with different facts, which at this point are irrelevant because Israel is there, Israel is going to be there, and there is nothing you or anybody else can do about it. The Jews have their land, the Arabs have plenty. Arabs are treated like shit by their own people, they have much better lives in Israel then in most Arab controlled lands. And I hope you liked the videos, noticed the Jews had inferior equipment and military hardware they modified it and with superior planning they trounced those Arab bastards and look how much land was returned for peace... No more... Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel and that’s the way it should stay.

The Palestinians have never lost a war with Israel.

Get over it ok... you guys are reaching further and further out to loonyville with this stuff. Read some more and get back to me, I've got to go to work

Get over it ok... you guys are reaching further and further out to loonyville with this stuff. Read some more and get back to me, I've got to go to work

When did the Palestinians surrender to Israel?

What was text of the peace agreement?

The 1947 war continues today. No one has won that war yet.

Actual history suggests that the clash was not Palestinians V Palestinians but was Palestinians V foreigners who wanted to take over the land. This more accurately defines who was right and who was wrong.
  • Anyone, who legally resided in that normal palestine, was a palestinian, including jooz, of course.
  • Arab major immigrant lot, calling others foreigners is some fun.

Actually no, I am serious, only after the complete defeat of the Arabs who fight Jihad against the west will there be peace. Defeat Jihad and that defeats Allah, Moslems will know they followed a false god. As long as we appease they will be believe its Allah's will.

I know a Moslem from Palestine, he lives in Dana Point and owns a BBQ smoking pig. I know all eight sides of the issue, according to him the problem is a group of people wish to have power, they dont wish to be farmers, they want power and will kill children to attain power. This came from a Moslem from Palestine, ask him yourself if your ever in Dana Point, Ca. BBQ joint right on PCH, half block from Del Obispo.

Complete defeat of the arabs=:booze:

Another EPIC FAIL.

Good, then they don't have to be bitching bitterly about some nonexistent occupation, of course. Time for them to get a life and a job.

Now wouldn't that be something, no bitching from either side. I'd even be ok with no more news stories about arabs or jews, no more high level pointless summits about palestine...

If jews and arabs want to fight it out to the last man, go for it. Just keep the noise down.

When did the Palestinians surrender to Israel?

What was text of the peace agreement?

The 1947 war continues today. No one has won that war yet.

Earth to Tinmore, Palestinian/Arabs are not joined together in war against Israel, Many Arabs love Jews as their brothers.

Its the few bad apples, just like here, everywhere you go you find bad people, see the pattern, people can be bad, just like there are bad liberals and bad democrats and a whole lot of bad republicans.

I know of no bad true conservatives.

Good, then they don't have to be bitching bitterly about some nonexistent occupation, of course. Time for them to get a life and a job.
Now wouldn't that be something, no bitching from either side. I'd even be ok with no more news stories about arabs or jews, no more high level pointless summits about palestine...If jews and arabs want to fight it out to the last man, go for it. Just keep the noise down.
Cool, now, please, someone tell that to the western govts and the O'Bammah one in particular.

Forum List

Back