Apartheid Israel

Dude.....Give me something before the Zionist movement ok:doubt:

What do you mean?

Well before the zionist movement this is what Mark Twain saw..

Mark Twain who visited Israel in 1867 described it like this in Innocents Abroad:

We traversed some miles of desolate country whose soil is rich enough but is given wholly to weeds - a silent, mournful expanse... A desolation is here that not even imagination can grace with the pomp of life and action. We reached Tabor safely... We never saw a human being on the whole route. We pressed on toward the goal of our crusade, renowned Jerusalem. The further we went the hotter the sun got and the more rocky and bare, repulsive and dreary the landscape became... There was hardly a tree or a shrub anywhere. Even the olive and the cactus, those fast friends of a worthless soil, had almost deserted the country. No landscape exists that is more tiresome to the eye than that which bounds the approaches to Jerusalem... Jerusalem is mournful, dreary and lifeless. I would not desire to live here. It is a hopeless, dreary, heartbroken land... Palestine sits in sackcloth and ashes

No citiies not much civilization The Arabs started returning to work, Yeah the Jews and the Arabs worked together but most of what is now Israel was negelected before that.

"I am merely saying that actual politics is an interaction between realistic considerations (whether valid or mistaken, moral or immoral in my view) and ideological influences.

"The latter tend to be more influential the less they are discussed and 'dragged into the light'.

"Any form of racism, discrimination and xenophobia becomes more potent and politically influential if it is taken for granted by the society which indulges in it.

"This is especially so if its discussion is prohibited, either formally or by tacit agreement.

"When racism, discrimination and xenophobia is prevalent among Jews, and directed against non-Jews, being fueled by religious motivations, it is like its opposite case, that of antisemitism and its religious motivations.

"Today, however, while the second is being discussed, the very existence of the first is generally ignored, more outside Israel than within it."

Jewish History, Jewish Religion

When racism, discrimination and xenophobia is prevalent among Jews, and directed against non-Jews, being fueled by religious motivations, it is like its opposite case, that of antisemitism and its religious motivations.
I suppose, this is another endorsement and excuse of/for gang-rape by hamas. "She wore a short skirt ..."

Arabs are less than 5% of the population around Sderot, making your assumption that the Palestinians are a majority in the area and the Israeli town there is a 'settlement' ridiculous. ~ hipeter924
I did not say it was now. It was early in 1948 before the war. Israeli forces attacked the Palestinian village of Najd and destroyed it. In 1951 Israel created the settlement of Sderot on the ruins of Najd.
Changing your story, 'consistent' as usual. :cuckoo:

Arabs are less than 5% of the population around Sderot, making your assumption that the Palestinians are a majority in the area and the Israeli town there is a 'settlement' ridiculous. ~ hipeter924
I did not say it was now. It was early in 1948 before the war. Israeli forces attacked the Palestinian village of Najd and destroyed it. In 1951 Israel created the settlement of Sderot on the ruins of Najd.

You are confused. The Palestinian village of Najd, that had a history going back hundreds of years, was attacked by Israel's military before the 1948 war driving out the natives. Then Israel built the settlement of Sderot on the ruins of Najd.

Where did I change my story?

You are confused. The Palestinian village of Najd, that had a history going back hundreds of years, was attacked by Israel's military before the 1948 war driving out the natives. Then Israel built the settlement of Sderot on the ruins of Najd.

When you say before the war, what do you mean, before Jordan attacked, was this while Britain still had troops in Palestine or after. Before Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Lebanon attacked. Before Palestinian/Arab native forces fought with British supplies, arms, and advice.

When you say before the war, what do you mean, before Jordan attacked, was this while Britain still had troops in Palestine or after. Before Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Lebanon attacked. Before Palestinian/Arab native forces fought with British supplies, arms, and advice.

"Before the 1948 war" is pretty specific as to where everyone was at the time.

So the Jews fought a battle against Palestinians/British for a town of strategic importance, the British should of kept their word and none of this would of happened.

So the Jews fought a battle against Palestinians/British for a town of strategic importance, the British should of kept their word and none of this would of happened.

It was a mess. The British reneged on their promise of an independent state for the Palestinians. Then they backtracked on their promise to give Palestine to foreigners.

We are still trying to sort out their mess.

It was a mess. The British reneged on their promise of an independent state for the Palestinians.
That is how arab propagandistas obfuscate things - every legal resident of the mandate palestine was a palestininan, jooz including.

That is true. Palestine was the homeland of the Jews before the British. All the native Palestinians, including the Jews, were opposed to giving their country to foreigners. Palestinian Jews still decline Israel's offer to move to Israel. Some Jews living in Israel feel that they are living under Israeli occupation and are attempting to move to Palestine.

It was a mess. The British reneged on their promise of an independent state for the Palestinians. Then they backtracked on their promise to give Palestine to foreigners.

We are still trying to sort out their mess.

The Jews were the ones that got screwed, the British turned their backs on them because they needed Arab oil, they divided up the mideast amongst the Arabs, the Jews were left with nothing, the only reason they survived is because they fought for their land and their survival and they kicked some Arab ass :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back