Apartheid Israel

Palestinian Jews still decline Israel's offer to move to Israel. Some Jews living in Israel feel that they are living under Israeli occupation and are attempting to move to Palestine.

What the hell are you talking about? :cuckoo: There is no country called "Palestine" Were do you come with this stuff? "Palestinian Jews":eusa_eh:

You didn't know there are Palestinian Jews? I guess it is not something the propagandists would mention. A lot of people do not even know that many Palestinians are Christians.

Palestinian Jews still decline Israel's offer to move to Israel. Some Jews living in Israel feel that they are living under Israeli occupation and are attempting to move to Palestine.

What the hell are you talking about? :cuckoo: There is no country called "Palestine" Were do you come with this stuff? "Palestinian Jews":eusa_eh:

You didn't know there are Palestinian Jews? I guess it is not something the propagandists would mention. A lot of people do not even know that many Palestinians are Christians.

I Meant to change that before you jumped on it.. Yeah there were always Jews that lived in the area since it was their country for over 400 yrs, but "Palestine" is a fake made up name and Christians there now are second class citizens. Look what happened to the Christians in Lebanon, That was a thriving country before the civil war with those fucked up muslims.. Now look at it

I Meant to change that before you jumped on it.. Yeah there were always Jews that lived in the area since it was their country for over 400 yrs, but "Palestine" is a fake made up name and Christians there now are second class citizens. Look what happened to the Christians in Lebanon, That was a thriving country before the civil war with those fucked up muslims.. Now look at it

What leads you to believe that Christians are second class citizens in Palestine?

"Before the 1948 war" is pretty specific as to where everyone was at the time.

So the Jews fought a battle against Palestinians/British for a town of strategic importance, the British should of kept their word and none of this would of happened.

It was a mess. The British reneged on their promise of an independent state for the Palestinians. Then they backtracked on their promise to give Palestine to foreigners.

We are still trying to sort out their mess.

The British did not own the land, the people did, they rebelled against the British, just like everyone else.

Good thing the British were able to give Egypt, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Yemen, the Sudan, etc., etc., to the Arabs. They should be happy with what they got.

So the Jews fought a battle against Palestinians/British for a town of strategic importance, the British should of kept their word and none of this would of happened.

It was a mess. The British reneged on their promise of an independent state for the Palestinians. Then they backtracked on their promise to give Palestine to foreigners.

The British did not own the land, the people did, they rebelled against the British, just like everyone else.

Good thing the British were able to give Egypt, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Yemen, the Sudan, etc., etc., to the Arabs. They should be happy with what they got.

So, those countries were empty and Britain moved in a bunch of Arabs?

Last edited:

They were not countries, that is why the British gave countries to Arabs, giving a country to Arabs is much different than giving land to Arabs.

Did we give up on points of fact in history.

They were not countries, that is why the British gave countries to Arabs, giving a country to Arabs is much different than giving land to Arabs.

I just find it an interesting premise that Britain "gives" something to people that is already theirs. The Palestinians should have been so lucky.

I just find it an interesting premise that Britain "gives" something to people that is already theirs. The Palestinians should have been so lucky.

Its not a premise, how did the individual government of lets say, Iraq, get formed, it was because the British sent people to the Middle East, so what do you call that, one thing to call it is giving, how about Saud, the British gave him weapons and people to make a brand new country where one did not exist the day before.

So in every way, the countries we know today, were given or made by the British, given by the British to the Arabs.

Its not a premise, how did the individual government of lets say, Iraq, get formed, it was because the British sent people to the Middle East, so what do you call that, one thing to call it is giving, how about Saud, the British gave him weapons and people to make a brand new country where one did not exist the day before.

So in every way, the countries we know today, were given or made by the British, given by the British to the Arabs.

Are you saying that no one can set up a country except Britain. It seems that many countries set up governments without Britain's help. Probably better governments too.

Are you saying that no one can set up a country except Britain. It seems that many countries set up governments without Britain's help. Probably better governments too.

That was the reality in the Middle East, it does not matter what I think or believe. If you read books written by the people that were there you will find that every country in the Middle East needed and sought assistance, they simply did not have the education or experience.

Part of being "The sick old man of Europe".

That was the reality in the Middle East, it does not matter what I think or believe. If you read books written by the people that were there you will find that every country in the Middle East needed and sought assistance, they simply did not have the education or experience.

Palestine's unity government was set up without the help of imperial power and it was the model democracy in the ME. It was so good it had to be immediately taken out.

Palestine's unity government was set up without the help of imperial power and it was the model democracy in the ME. It was so good it had to be immediately taken out.

Any names to go along with that, not that I disagree, simply so if I decide to google I have a bit to go on.

Any names to go along with that, not that I disagree, simply so if I decide to google I have a bit to go on.

Palestinian March 2007 National Unity Government - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a list of the cabinet members with links to bios.

This is one example.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWGyRd7Q92s[/ame]

Palestinian March 2007 National Unity Government - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is one example.

Did I miss twenty posts or something, what happened to 1948?

This is one example.

In 1948 Israel and Palestine declared statehood. The imperial powers sided with Israel and left the natives to eat dirt like imperial powers always do to the natives.

In 1948 Israel and Palestine declared statehood. The imperial powers sided with Israel and left the natives to eat dirt like imperial powers always do to the natives.

The Imperial powers sided with the Arabs, read history, I posted some facts when challenged on Jaffa, I guess we cant quote that post, best forget the British tanks, planes, and guns that fought with the Arabs.

When out of facts and arguments - go personal. Typical.
Do you find antisemitism and its religious motivations more relevant than racism, discrimination, and xenophobia among Jews?
Hilarious drivel.
More hilarity:

"...from a fundamental book of Hassidism: 'All non-Jews are totally satanic creatures "in whom there is absolutely nothing good."

"Even a non-Jewish embryo is qualitatively different from a Jewish one.

"The very existence of a non-Jew is 'non-essential', whereas all creation was created solely for the sake of the Jews."

Chuckle onward.

Bigot.
What Our Taxes to...

The Imperial powers sided with the Arabs, read history, I posted some facts when challenged on Jaffa, I guess we cant quote that post, best forget the British tanks, planes, and guns that fought with the Arabs.

Get serious. If the Imperial powers sided with the Palestinians, there would be no Israel

"...from a fundamental book of Hassidism: 'All non-Jews are totally satanic creatures "in whom there is absolutely nothing good." "Even a non-Jewish embryo is qualitatively different from a Jewish one. "The very existence of a non-Jew is 'non-essential', whereas all creation was created solely for the sake of the Jews."
Hilarious drivel from the site of the blithering idiots, of course.

Dr. Mustafa Barghouti, minister of information interview with Spiegal Online

SPIEGEL ONLINE: You have helped to create this government even though you are neither a member of Fatah nor Hamas. From an independent perspective: Do you think this government can be effective?

Barghouti : It is the most effective government we have ever had. It is the most democratic and progressive platform on issues of women, welfare and health, social rights and social justice. I hope that in the issue of education it will be neutral. There should be no influence of any ideology in the education system. It actually is one of the most progressive programs in the whole region. It is also the most representative government. I hope this is seen as a golden opportunity to promote democracy, peace and stability in the Middle East.

Interview with Palestinian Information Minister Mustafa Barghouti: 'One of the World's Most Democratically Representative Governments' - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

Forum List

Back