Apartheid Israel

I personally don't believe Israel will be taken down militarily.

Although, that would be just fine with me.

I will be a combination of demographics and world sanctions against it.

These Barbarians kill thier own people...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1M4eH9Kk7I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1M4eH9Kk7I[/ame]

Nazi Germany used to brag all the time about their accomplishments to the world.

While at the same time running large concentration camps.

Exactly like Israel and the Zionists do today.

Islam is a Nazi cult, jihadist. You're 1.5 billion murderers.

"Oh, allah, Kill All Jews And Americans"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo[/ame]

It will be a combination of demographics and world opinion.

Just as it took many years for the world to unite against South Africa.

The world will unite against the apartheid state of Israel and the fascist Zionists who rule it.

Plus, the low birth rate of the Jews will make them a minority population in the near future.

Whereas, the Muslims have an extremely high birth rate and will overwhelm the Jewish population in one or two generations.

Like I have said before, "Israel will just be a footnote in the history books". :eusa_angel:

the arabs had overwhelmingly advantages in hardware and power before in several conflicts.

The Egyptian army out up a hell of a fight last time out, they aren't in the game? Syria? Please...who else is there? Jordan? they won't touch it......

the arabs can multiply in Irasel all they like, they will never be allowed to manipulate the levers of power in Israel no matter what.

Oh, and conversely neither would jews in any Arab country ever enjoy that access either....

I personally don't believe Israel will be taken down militarily.

Although, that would be just fine with me.

I will be a combination of demographics and world sanctions against it.

Bill Gates...
Israel is by many measures the country, relative to its population, that's done the most to contribute to the technology revolution

Warren Buffett...
If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't even stop at Israel. But, if you go looking for brains, for energy and for integrity, Israel is the only stop you make.

CNBC...
When you look at the NASDAQ, companies are listed from around the world. There's one country, though, that truly stands out and that is Israel
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHStBGk_D8Y[/ame]

As more and more Americans figure out that Israel is an economic burden and not an asset.

And the Muslim voting block grows larger.

Israel will slowly lose it's position as the pseudo 51st state.

American politicians will find they can campaign against Israel and not be charged with anti-semitism.

Then the apartheid state of Israel will be alone and isolated.

Much like South Africa in the 1980's

Aparthied? Humm...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-c6lbFGC4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-c6lbFGC4[/ame]

As more and more Americans figure out that Israel is an economic burden and not an asset.

Jihadist, more and more Americans have figured out Muslims are murderous barbarians who celebrated on 9/11...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k[/ame]

More and more Americans "feel good" about successful, democratic Israel...

Warren Buffet...
Israel is now a major factor in commerce and in the world, and, is a smaller replica of what has been accomplished in the US and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about a society that is on the move
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI[/ame]

Last edited:
Jroc I really had hope that you were going to bring something new to the forurm.

Not just another Marc39 clone with no discussion or genuine debate.

But so far you are just like him posting the same old youtube videos that everyone has seem a hundred times.

Last edited:

American politicians will find they can campaign against Israel and not be charged with anti-semitism.

And then Isreal will be a shithole, like South Africa is today.

that isn't what i hear about south africa.

nonetheless, pals aren't israeli citizens and israel has a huge population of muslims and christians all of whom have greater rights than anywhere in the mideast.

the pals can always go back to jordan. oh wait... they can't because jordan won't take them.

maybe they can go to egypt... oh wait.. egypt built the same walls to keep them out as the israelis.

hmmmmmm... funny that.

Hey douche bag, Israel rescued about 10,000 black women and men from Ethopia. They wanted to rescue more but the arab countries exerted pretty to not let them go.

What other country has done something like that?

The apartheid arguement is pretty :cuckoo:

Jroc I really had hope that you were going to bring something new to the forurm.

Not just another Marc39 clone with no discussion or genuine debate.

But so far you are just like him posting the same old youtube videos that everyone has seem a hundred times.

Coming from you, jihadist?

There's no debating the brainwashed Muslim slave of Allah.

Quran 2:216...
Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know

Do you drive on the Muslim-Only roads or the Infidel-Only roads in South Africa, er, Saudi Arabia?
http://sondrak.com/images/uploads/muslim_only_sign.jpg

Israel is one of the most advanced, successful and prosperous countries in the world.

Warren Buffett, Multi-Billion Dollar Purchase of Successful Israeli Company...
Israel is exceptional. I can give you an absolute, unequivocal answer. You can go around the world and it's very impressive to see a country of 7 million create a business like this, I haven't seen anything like this in the US.

When you think about it, if you compare Israel (now) to 1948, it's very, very impressive. It's a remarkable place
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3W_86NTYA[/ame]

Hey douche bag, Israel rescued about 10,000 black women and men from Ethopia. They wanted to rescue more but the arab countries exerted pretty to not let them go.

What other country has done something like that?

The apartheid arguement is pretty :cuckoo:
Israel’s treatment of Ethiopians ‘racist’

January 06. 2010

NAZARETH, Israel // Health officials in Israel are subjecting many female Ethiopian immigrants to a controversial long-term birth control drug in what Israeli women’s groups allege is a racist policy to reduce the number of black babies.

The contraceptive, known as Depo Provera, which is given by injection every three months, is considered by many doctors as a birth control method of last resort because of problems treating its side effects.

However, according to a report published last week, use of the contraceptive by Israeli doctors has risen threefold over the past few years. Figures show that 57 per cent of Depo Provera users in Israel are Ethiopian, even though the community accounts for less than two per cent of the total population.

Ethiopians are reported to face widespread discrimination in jobs, housing and education and it recently emerged that their blood donations were routinely discarded.

“This is about reducing the number of births in a community that is black and mostly poor,” said Hedva Eyal, the author of the report by Woman to Woman, a feminist organisation based in Haifa, in northern Israel. “The unspoken policy is that only children who are white and Ashkenazi are wanted in Israel,” she said, referring to the term for European Jews who founded Israel and continue to dominate its institutions.

www.jkcook.net/Articles3/0444.html

]www.jkcook.

Bogus website, jihadist.

Muslims slaughter millions in Darfur and Sudan and immoral Arabs embrace the president of Sudan...
An Arab Summit Embraces the Butcher of Darfur - washingtonpost.com

Meanwhile, sub-human Palestinian scum who kill Israelis go to Israel for medical treatment...

Every year thousands of Palestinian patients from Gaza and the West Bank are treated in Israeli hospitals across the country. Patients also come from many Arab countries, some of which still don't even recognize Israel.
When a young Palestinian from the Gaza Strip was shot in the leg last year by Hamas during the ongoing conflict between the two main Palestinian political parties, Hamas and Fatah, he was offered treatment in both Egypt and Jordan, but instead he chose to go to Israel.
When I was injured I chose to come to Israel because it's well known that the treatment here is better than in Egypt - by a lot - or in Gaza. I had to have a microsurgery to replace a tendon in my foot, and I knew this was the best place to do it. He insisted that his identity be hidden, for fear of repercussions from Hamas.

Rokon Asadi, Medical Rep. for Arab Community:
All politics aside, Israel has a very good reputation in the world for medicine. There are many, many people who want to be treated by Israel. It just doesn’t matter to them [that it]s Israel. There would be many more patients coming from Persian countries, Arab and neighboring countries, if there wasn’t such difficulty getting their visas
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCqJ948Td2Q[/ame]

Last edited:
In February and March of 2001 Alison Weir traveled alone through out Gaza and the West Bank, looking for what the US media was ignoring about the conflict between Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories.

"I saw people convulsing and writhing in pain from a mysterious poison gas that had been lobbed at them; they said it felt like there were knives in their stomach.3

"I talked to men who had been tortured.4

"I watched as a mother wept for her small son, and I took pictures of his spilled blood.

"I watched a son grieve for his mother, killed on her way home from the market on a day that I was told was the Muslim equivalent of the day before Christmas, or Passover, and I thought of my own son, the same age.

"I listened to old people who described the start of this holocaust – over fifty years ago, at the end of an earlier one.

"They described what it was like when three-quarters of your entire population is ethnically cleansed from their homes and land, children dying along the roadside while aircraft shell the fleeing families.

"They told of dozens of massacres of entire villages, and I’ve since read accounts by Israeli soldiers, published in Israeli publications, of how they raped the women, and then killed them, of how they used sticks to crush the skulls of children.5

"I discovered the message sent by Menachem Begin, later elected Israeli prime minister, to troops following the massacre of Palestinians in one village, Deir Yassin:

“Accept my congratulations on this splendid act of conquest. Convey my regards to all the commanders and soldiers. We shake your hands. We are all proud of the excellent leadership and the fighting spirit in this great attack...Tell the soldiers: you have made history in Israel with your attack and your conquest. Continue this until victory. As in Deir Yassin, so everywhere, we will attack and smite the enemy.

"God, God, Thou has chosen us for conquest.” 6

That's the Israel admired by Warren Buffet and Bill Clinton. One where a terrorist of Begin's stature gives thanks to a "God" that hates adultery more that chattel slavery

Israel and Palestine..

ifamericansknew

Bogus website, high school dropout. That's why I graduated from Princeton.

Civil rights activist Malcom Hedding, who fought against apartheid in South Africa and who lives, today, in Israel, extolling the freedom and equality in Israel...
Essentially, apartheid was a totalitarian system of governance – not unlike many of the regimes in the Arab world today. A white minority subjugated the overwhelmingly black population. It was ideologically driven and obsessed with racial superiority. The superior whites could not mingle with or even sit on a bench with the inferior black peoples. Even the education system was “dumbed down” for black people because they were deemed mentally inferior.

THERE IS absolutely nothing equivalent to this in the dispute between the Palestinians and Israel today. Within Israel itself, Arabs and Jews share the same shopping malls, benches, hospitals, theaters and, in many cases, suburbs. The educational institutions do not have a
deliberately “dumbed down” Arab curriculum and the privilege of voting is given to all. The Knesset has Arab members, and Jews, Arabs and Palestinians often work together at construction sites, businesses, hotels and elsewhere.

Most important of all is the fact that Israel is a democratic state. Not a perfect one, but it does have democratic institutions and is definitely not governed by a totalitarian minority! In the disputed territories, some 98 percent of the Palestinian Arab population now lives under the governance of their own Palestinian Authority, where they have the right to vote and change their leaders – at least theoretically. True, Israel has adopted security measures that curtail their movement, but these have been necessitated by the conflict and are legitimate acts of self-defense, rather than acts of racial discrimination

This has absolutely nothing to do with apartheid. The State of Israel is a democracy which must answer to its citizens and thus has demonstrated a willingness to make painful concessions to secure a future of peace with its neighbors. In all cases, it alone has paid the real price by giving up land, which has then been used as a launching pad for further acts of terror.

Even in response to Israel’s most generous peace overtures during the Oslo era, the Palestinians have opted for violence. Waves of suicide bombers attacked Israelis from the porous boundaries surrounding the West Bank. Men, women and children were indiscriminately murdered in buses, restaurants, hotels and shopping malls. To protect herself,

Israel built a security barrier, which in some built-up areas consists of a wall. It was not built to segregate people or discriminate against them, but to protect its own citizens from attack. In this connection, the security fence has been highly successful though even Israelis admit it is regrettable.
Expose ?apartheid? charge's real agenda

Forum List

Back