apathy for Russia in America ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Every week Vladimir Putin, Russia’s president, finds new ways to scare the world. Recently he moved nuclear-capable missiles close to Poland and Lithuania. This week he sent an aircraft-carrier group down the North Sea and the English Channel. He has threatened to shoot down any American plane that attacks the forces of Syria’s despot, Bashar al-Assad. Russia’s UN envoy has said that relations with America are at their tensest in 40 years. Russian television news is full of ballistic missiles and bomb shelters. “Impudent behavior” might have “nuclear consequences”, warns Dmitry Kiselev, Mr Putin’s propagandist-in-chief—who goes on to cite Mr Putin’s words that “If a fight is inevitable, you have to strike first.”

Our Right Wing and their normal big brother "we will protect the world" attitude has given way to "good for Putin" anytime he shows agression while they go out of their way to disparage their fellow Americans at every turn if they so much as to piss across his path for any reason. Ronald Reagan broke the bank fighting communists for his people, and now it appears communists have taken over the country. I'm a Reagan era American and damn proud of it. PERIOD. I take Russia pretty serious, and always will. They won't but they might.

the new name for millennials (conjured by the right ) is "snowfake".
the new name for Right Wingers should be "Ruskie Wingers" aka Putins Bitches.

I got nothing for you RW's, not even the sweat off my ass.

I got nothing for you but the sweat off my balls....so there!!! Take THAT!!!

Last edited:
Every week Vladimir Putin, Russia’s president, finds new ways to scare the world. Recently he moved nuclear-capable missiles close to Poland and Lithuania. This week he sent an aircraft-carrier group down the North Sea and the English Channel. He has threatened to shoot down any American plane that attacks the forces of Syria’s despot, Bashar al-Assad. Russia’s UN envoy has said that relations with America are at their tensest in 40 years. Russian television news is full of ballistic missiles and bomb shelters. “Impudent behavior” might have “nuclear consequences”, warns Dmitry Kiselev, Mr Putin’s propagandist-in-chief—who goes on to cite Mr Putin’s words that “If a fight is inevitable, you have to strike first.”

Our Right Wing and their normal big brother "we will protect the world" attitude has given way to "good for Putin" anytime he shows agression while they go out of their way to disparage their fellow Americans at every turn if they so much as to piss across his path for any reason. Ronald Reagan broke the bank fighting communists for his people, and now it appears communists have taken over the country. I'm a Reagan era American and damn proud of it. PERIOD. I take Russia pretty serious, and always will. They won't but they might.

Help me, Lord, I can't stop laughing.

Another libtardo ready for the rubber room.

First they say he sent a carrier group down the North Sea and the English Channel like he has more the one, he doesn't. Second, you got a link for the quotes in the OP?

Due to all that senseless noise liberals are making, it becomes more and more more obvious what kind of idiots have been ruling USA during last 8 years.

Forum List

Back