Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

There was also a Rand Paul supporter attacked. Anyone who resorts to violence should be prosecuted, and that's about all there is to say on the subject.

A foot stepped on in the crowd?

I'm sure the black panthers who intimidated voters in '08 in Philly probably agree with you. Those Paul supporters are a violent bunch.

Just like the Teabastards who brought weapons to Obama rallies? Of course those Teabastards were less threatening than two black panthers.

Oops...didn't see this. No surprise that the cons are deflecting all over the place.

And a Teabastard, a Teabastard is a Teabastard black or white and there were many whites carrying weapons.

And the colour means what exactly?

I'm not the one who brought up the race of the dipshits carrying weapons to Obama rallies, go ask the fucktard that did.

Don't have to. Seems you jumped right on board that train and embellished it...didn't you? Now answer the question.

Oops...didn't see this. No surprise that the cons are deflecting all over the place.

Let me face this one head-on.

It doesn't matter who represents whom. Stomping on someone's head isn't justifiable. It doesn't matter if it's a Rand Paul supporter or La Raza. That jerk needs to be locked up for assault. I seriously doubt you would support that if someone from the NAACP was caught stomping on Juan Williams' head. After all he's a traitor and an Uncle Tom.

Forum List

Back