Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

Wake up people. She's a hateful hack who was paid to be an agitator. She is not from Kentucky. It's all just a sham. Hopefully she will be convicted on that Felony. Her voting rights might just be revoked. I hope so anyway. She had no business being in Kentucky. It was a set-up for sure.

Being a hack and being in another state to protest, is not a felony.

Damn come on man,it was fun watching a Moveon.org creep get their head stepped on. Most wont admit it publicly but privately they know it was fun. And it wasn't nearly as bad as the Moveon.org Drama Queens are making it out to be either. Boy for a bunch of vicious Hate Mongers they sure are pretty wimpy huh? Their "Victim" whining really is such Bull Shit. Ooh BOO HOO!!! What a joke.

Not for one second did I feel that way. I don't like seeing anyone get an ass-whipping unless I'm the one delivering it and even then I feel bad afterward. Like I shouldn't have done that kind of thing.

Last time I was involved in an ass whoopin', I got stabbed. The cops wanted to arrest me..and wouldn't let the docs give me a local when they sowed me up.

Damn..I was sad too. Hurt like hell.

Wake up people. She's a hateful hack who was paid to be an agitator. She is not from Kentucky. It's all just a sham. Hopefully she will be convicted on that Felony. Her voting rights might just be revoked. I hope so anyway. She had no business being in Kentucky. It was a set-up for sure.

It was always clear she went to protest rand so great job on your sherlock move. Stay tuned....you might be interested in a free workshop on how to use velcro!

Liar

Earlier in the thread, you denied that her head was injured.

And you haven't made any comments about how Proffitt is trying to blame the police (and his bad back, and Valle). That's another lie
where did i say that you liar

in the video it doesnt show her head being stomped
but her shoulder and back

Which part of "Earlier in the thread" do you not understand?

And when CurveLight said Proffitt kicked Valle in the head, you replied

which is what i have said and maintained through out this entire thread, troofer moron

Now you're doing another 180 and claiming she wasnt kicked in the head.
the video doesnt show her being kicked in the head asshole

Do you ever pay attention or has your dishonesty left you too broke to do that? Puttng her on the ground was the right move but kicking her in the head was assault. The fucker who kicked her tried to blame the police! Fuckwad idiot.
which is what i have said and maintained through out this entire thread, troofer moron

Really? You're such a pathetic lying punk. When I pointed out he kicked her in the head your response was to call me a liar. Specifically you said:

"fucking LIAR
he did no such thing '"
Http://www.usmessageboard.com/2893350-post142.html

(Im so sorry for providing another link that proves you're a lying shitburp.)

The best way to avoid this in he future is to not lie. If that means you can't post for 8-10 months from beingin rehab, well, small price to pay compared to showing everyone you're a dishonest fuckfly.
because she wasnt kicked in the head you fucking MORON

Check out her recent history. She might soon be convicted of a past Felony charge. Her voting days might be over soon. And that's a good thing.

Really? You're such a pathetic lying punk. When I pointed out he kicked her in the head your response was to call me a liar. Specifically you said:

"fucking LIAR
he did no such thing '"

The best way to avoid this in he future is to not lie. If that means you can't post for 8-10 months from beingin rehab, well, small price to pay compared to showing everyone you're a dishonest fuckfly.

The good thing about Curvey is he doesn't know when he's owned

funny-pictures-he-peed-his-pants-dQb.jpg

Divecon said he never kicked her in the head and called me a liar for pointing out he did.......followed by divecon then claiming he has always said it was wrong for her to be kicked in the head.

From that you conclude I got pwned? Bush was president for 8 years but most of his supporters are infintely dishonest and stoopid.

"fucking LIAR
he did no such thing '"

Divecon said he never kicked her in the head and called me a liar for pointing out he did.......followed by divecon then claiming he has always said it was wrong for her to be kicked in the head.

From that you conclude I got pwned? Bush was president for 8 years but most of his supporters are infintely dishonest and stoopid.
^^^^^^

See what I mean.

Why would a person from Taxachusetts be in Kentucky protesting a Kentucky Election? The answer is...She's a paid hack sent in to agitate. It's a sham. Bet on it.

"fucking LIAR
he did no such thing '"

damn way to twist what i said dipshit
what happened to her was WRONG
but that doesn't mean she was kicked in the head

Check out her recent history. She might soon be convicted of a past Felony charge. Her voting days might be over soon. And that's a good thing.

There was no excuse for her to be assaulted. Her history, whatever that may be, has no bearing on the incident in question.

Why would a person from Taxachusetts be in Kentucky protesting a Kentucky Election? The answer is...She's a paid hack sent in to agitate. It's a sham. Bet on it.

why would a person from Alaska be in KY politicking for paul?
Must be a hack sent to agitate.

Someone needs to start a thread about Clinton lurking around Florida, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin college campuses with his cigar.

Forum List

Back