Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

Why would a person from Taxachusetts be in Kentucky protesting a Kentucky Election? The answer is...She's a paid hack sent in to agitate. It's a sham. Bet on it.

why would a person from Alaska be in KY politicking for paul?
Must be a hack sent to agitate.

Someone needs to start a thread about Clinton lurking around Florida, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin college campuses with his cigar.

Someone sounds jealous

Being a hack and being in another state to protest, is not a felony.

Check out her recent history. She might soon be convicted of a past Felony charge. Her voting days might be over soon. And that's a good thing.

There was no excuse for her to be assaulted. Her history, whatever that may be, has no bearing on the incident in question.

I agree that whatever the circumstances, assault is always wrong. Whether or not she assaulted someone first:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLeud-sxrM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Looks like the first guy to get her, in a suit, was probably security.

Why would a person from Taxachusetts be in Kentucky protesting a Kentucky Election? The answer is...She's a paid hack sent in to agitate. It's a sham. Bet on it.

Someone needs to start a thread about Clinton lurking around Florida, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin college campuses with his cigar.

Was it the one he used on Monica?:eusa_shhh::lol:

The good thing about Curvey is he doesn't know when he's owned

funny-pictures-he-peed-his-pants-dQb.jpg

Divecon said he never kicked her in the head and called me a liar for pointing out he did.......followed by divecon then claiming he has always said it was wrong for her to be kicked in the head.

From that you conclude I got pwned? Bush was president for 8 years but most of his supporters are infintely dishonest and stoopid.
damn way to twist what i said dipshit
what happened to her was WRONG
but that doesn't mean she was kicked in the head

Hahahaha...it is true your whining doesn't mean she was kicked in the head. The video shows it. Which is why he got fired and a summons you fucking lying brokedick tapioca pour.

again, how is anyone supposed to know she was unarmed
again, if it had been Obama you can be DAMNED sure she would have been put on the ground by the secret service

Do you ever pay attention or has your dishonesty left you too broke to do that? Puttng her on the ground was the right move but kicking her in the head was assault. The fucker who kicked her tried to blame the police! Fuckwad idiot.
which is what i have said and maintained through out this entire thread, troofer moron

So you said you maintained it was wrong to kick her in the head and now you are saying she was never kicked in the head.........what a stoopid fuck.

Do you ever pay attention or has your dishonesty left you too broke to do that? Puttng her on the ground was the right move but kicking her in the head was assault. The fucker who kicked her tried to blame the police! Fuckwad idiot.
which is what i have said and maintained through out this entire thread, troofer moron

So you said you maintained it was wrong to kick her in the head and now you are saying she was never kicked in the head.........what a stoopid fuck.
what happened to her was wrong
she was NOT kicked in the head
unless you have some new video showing that she was

There is more to this story. These people appear to be professional protesters from Gun carry groups and Tea Party events.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...-rand-paul-gun-totting-thugs.html#post2898598

:doubt:

What are you doing asshat? prostituting that thread? Since when does citizens exercising their Second Amendment make them thugs? You didn't answer in the other thread...so here we go again.

Dante? You really are an idiot.

Interesting they bring out One liar...a proven one to save the Party of Liars?

Damn come on man,it was fun watching a Moveon.org creep get their head stepped on. Most wont admit it publicly but privately they know it was fun. And it wasn't nearly as bad as the Moveon.org Drama Queens are making it out to be either. Boy for a bunch of vicious Hate Mongers they sure are pretty wimpy huh? Their "Victim" whining really is such Bull Shit. Ooh BOO HOO!!! What a joke.

Not for one second did I feel that way. I don't like seeing anyone get an ass-whipping unless I'm the one delivering it and even then I feel bad afterward. Like I shouldn't have done that kind of thing.

Last time I was involved in an ass whoopin', I got stabbed. The cops wanted to arrest me..and wouldn't let the docs give me a local when they sowed me up.

Damn..I was sad too. Hurt like hell.

I guess if you hadn't been involved you would have felt a lot better.

Interesting they bring out One liar...a proven one to save the Party of Liars?

I suppose you could look at it that way...............:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back