Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

Damn come on man,it was fun watching a Moveon.org creep get their head stepped on. Most wont admit it publicly but privately they know it was fun. And it wasn't nearly as bad as the Moveon.org Drama Queens are making it out to be either. Boy for a bunch of vicious Hate Mongers they sure are pretty wimpy huh? Their "Victim" whining really is such Bull Shit. Ooh BOO HOO!!! What a joke.

Damn come on man,it was fun watching a Moveon.org creep get their head stepped on. Most wont admit it publicly but privately they know it was fun. And it wasn't nearly as bad as the Moveon.org Drama Queens are making it out to be either. Boy for a bunch of vicious Hate Mongers they sure are pretty wimpy huh? Their "Victim" whining really is such Bull Shit. Ooh BOO HOO!!! What a joke.

I saw nothing fun about watching a lady get assaulted.

The first few times you said this, I didn't care but this time it really hurt :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its comforting that most of the imbeciles turn out to be Lefty Dems like sangha but it makes me feel sorry for the Jillians, and Sarah G's.:confused:

You mean like pukebrains willowtree who tried to say it was an invention that the head kicker worked on the rand campaign? Lol!

I'm beginning to lean toward the virtual vortex of stupidity being the only possible combination of a Curvey, sangha, Truthmatters mentality.

Damn, I wanted to be optimistic.:(

Couldn't you all three just try to collaborate on a nominally intelligent thought?

Last edited:
again, how is anyone supposed to know she was unarmed
again, if it had been Obama you can be DAMNED sure she would have been put on the ground by the secret service

Do you ever pay attention or has your dishonesty left you too broke to do that? Puttng her on the ground was the right move but kicking her in the head was assault. The fucker who kicked her tried to blame the police! Fuckwad idiot.
which is what i have said and maintained through out this entire thread, troofer moron

Liar

Earlier in the thread, you denied that her head was injured.

And you haven't made any comments about how Proffitt is trying to blame the police (and his bad back, and Valle). That's another lie

again, if it had been Obama you can be DAMNED sure she would have been put on the ground by the secret service

Do you ever pay attention or has your dishonesty left you too broke to do that? Puttng her on the ground was the right move but kicking her in the head was assault. The fucker who kicked her tried to blame the police! Fuckwad idiot.

Curvey, sangha, and Truthmatters, all posting in one page......a virtual vortex of stupidity? Or will the sum of their intelligence be able to equal one normal human?

Hahaha! Wow! That was hilarious! Oh shit! I might have to click on reply until I can finish stop laughing! Whew! I hope you're a screenwriter or working on stage. That was sooooll funny!

which is what i have said and maintained through out this entire thread, troofer moron

Liar

And you haven't made any comments about how Proffitt is trying to blame the police (and his bad back, and Valle). That's another lie
where did i say that you liar

in the video it doesnt show her head being stomped
but her shoulder and back

Last edited:

Curvey, sangha, and Truthmatters, all posting in one page......a virtual vortex of stupidity? Or will the sum of their intelligence be able to equal one normal human?

Hahaha! Wow! That was hilarious! Oh shit! I might have to click on reply until I can finish stop laughing! Whew! I hope you're a screenwriter or working on stage. That was sooooll funny!

You've wet yourself.

:eusa_eh:

Towel?

What happened was the wingnuts realized they were being a little effeminate in making a big deal of the "threat" this tiny woman (in a scary looking wig) posed to a group of large men, so now they're making childish taunts to hide their schoolboy embarrassment.

Even the gay guy is embarrassed at how gay their fears are.

This soon to be convicted Felon dumbass wasn't even from Kentucky. She was sent in by Moveon.org from Taxachusetts. She has some very serious legal problems. Her voting privileges are likely to be revoked very soon. She's no Saint.

Liar

where did i say that you liar

in the video it doesnt show her head being stomped
but her shoulder and back

Which part of "Earlier in the thread" do you not understand?

And when CurveLight said Proffitt kicked Valle in the head, you replied

Now you're doing another 180 and claiming she wasnt kicked in the head.

She isn't even from Kentucky. What the Hell was she doing there? Interesting question huh?

When kentuckians realize that a paid Lib agitator from Mass was sent to disrupt the Paul Campaign, Paul won't have any problem winning his senate seat.

Moveon.org must have a bunch of Truthmatters and Sanghas working for them to have conceived such an idiotic ploy.:doubt:

Really? You're such a pathetic lying punk. When I pointed out he kicked her in the head your response was to call me a liar. Specifically you said:

"fucking LIAR
he did no such thing '"
Http://www.usmessageboard.com/2893350-post142.html

(Im so sorry for providing another link that proves you're a lying shitburp.)

The best way to avoid this in he future is to not lie. If that means you can't post for 8-10 months from beingin rehab, well, small price to pay compared to showing everyone you're a dishonest fuckfly.

Not for one second did I feel that way. I don't like seeing anyone get an ass-whipping unless I'm the one delivering it and even then I feel bad afterward. Like I shouldn't have done that kind of thing.

Wake up people. She's a hateful hack who was paid to be an agitator. She is not from Kentucky. It's all just a sham. Hopefully she will be convicted on that Felony. Her voting rights might just be revoked. I hope so anyway. She had no business being in Kentucky. It was a set-up for sure.

Really? You're such a pathetic lying punk. When I pointed out he kicked her in the head your response was to call me a liar. Specifically you said:

"fucking LIAR
he did no such thing '"
Http://www.usmessageboard.com/2893350-post142.html

(Im so sorry for providing another link that proves you're a lying shitburp.)

The best way to avoid this in he future is to not lie. If that means you can't post for 8-10 months from beingin rehab, well, small price to pay compared to showing everyone you're a dishonest fuckfly.

The good thing about Curvey is he doesn't know when he's owned

funny-pictures-he-peed-his-pants-dQb.jpg

Forum List

Back