Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

again, how is anyone supposed to know she was unarmed
again, if it had been Obama you can be DAMNED sure she would have been put on the ground by the secret service

Precisely.

And really, if Moveon.org thinks this little tactic of sending a professional activist from Mass to Kentucky will weaken Rand Paul's campaign, I can only feel sorry for their naivate:

“The Rand Paul for Senate campaign is extremely disappointed in, and condemns the actions of a supporter last night outside the KET debate. Whatever the perceived provocation, any level of aggression or violence is deplorable, and will not be tolerated by our campaign. The Paul campaign has disassociated itself from the volunteer who took part in this incident, and once again urges all activists — on both sides — to remember that their political passions should never manifest themselves in physical altercations of any kind.”

If anyone in Kentucky was on the fence about voting for him before, then having an out-of-state agitator from a Lib organization will certainly convince them to cast a ballot for Paul.

I guess that why Rand is running away from Proffitt as fast as he can....because Proffitts' crimes are helping the campaign (which is also running away from the press)

No, Valle's actions will help the campaign, moron.

Precisely.

And really, if Moveon.org thinks this little tactic of sending a professional activist from Mass to Kentucky will weaken Rand Paul's campaign, I can only feel sorry for their naivate:

If anyone in Kentucky was on the fence about voting for him before, then having an out-of-state agitator from a Lib organization will certainly convince them to cast a ballot for Paul.

I guess that why Rand is running away from Proffitt as fast as he can....because Proffitts' crimes are helping the campaign (which is also running away from the press)

No, Valle's actions will help the campaign, moron.

And Sarah Palin isn't a quitter, so stop saying that!!! :lol::lol:

They are not only defending violence now but are also defending silencing citizens right to protest.

They?

Where are they?

Are they in the room with you, TM?

Goddamn it ......SOMEONE GET THE LITHIUM!!!

I always knew wingnuts were illiterate, but not knowing what the words "they" means is a new low

Why don't you explain who "they" are?

Because you're hallucinating again.

Why don't you ever take your medicine before you begin posting, dear.

I'm certain you'd be much less psychotic.

They?

Where are they?

Are they in the room with you, TM?

Goddamn it ......SOMEONE GET THE LITHIUM!!!

I always knew wingnuts were illiterate, but not knowing what the words "they" means is a new low

I'll explain after I tire of watching you squirm away from the fact that you don't know what "they" means:lol:

why are you trying to divert from all of these assholes on your side condoning and rationalizing violence?

again, proving you are a fucking idiot

The first few times you said this, I didn't care but this time it really hurt :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its comforting that most of the imbeciles turn out to be Lefty Dems like sangha but it makes me feel sorry for the Jillians, and Sarah G's.:confused:

I'll explain after I tire of watching you squirm away from the fact that you don't know what "they" means:lol:

That's nice sweetie.

Just remain calm.

The way she killed her victims with a wig and a protest sign was despicable.

it could have happened, she just forgot to put ink into the firing chamber.
again, if it had been Obama you can be DAMNED sure she would have been put on the ground by the secret service

Do you ever pay attention or has your dishonesty left you too broke to do that? Puttng her on the ground was the right move but kicking her in the head was assault. The fucker who kicked her tried to blame the police! Fuckwad idiot.

Do you ever pay attention or has your dishonesty left you too broke to do that? Puttng her on the ground was the right move but kicking her in the head was assault. The fucker who kicked her tried to blame the police! Fuckwad idiot.

Wingnuts are congenitally incapable of understanding morality and ethics.

which is what i have said and maintained through out this entire thread, troofer moron

Curvey, sangha, and Truthmatters, all posting in one page......a virtual vortex of stupidity? Or will the sum of their intelligence be able to equal one normal human?

Wingnuts are congenitally incapable of understanding morality and ethics.
says the wingnut

again, proving you are a fucking idiot

The first few times you said this, I didn't care but this time it really hurt :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its comforting that most of the imbeciles turn out to be Lefty Dems like sangha but it makes me feel sorry for the Jillians, and Sarah G's.:confused:

You mean like pukebrains willowtree who tried to say it was an invention that the head kicker worked on the rand campaign? Lol!

Forum List

Back